Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin quietly moaned, shifting slightly. She had no way of knowing how long she had been unconscious. What happened . . .? She forced her eye open and looked around, though her vision was slightly blurry. In front of her lay a small piece of bread and dried meat. A dark bottle sat next to them. How thoughtful.

She shifted, trying to push herself up, but her arm didn't respond to her commands. What? Slowly, she tried to look at her right arm to assess the damage. She sucked in a breath, her eye widening at the sight of the burn wound that remained of her arm. "N-no . . ." She whispered, "Why would you-? You bastard!" She cried, closing her eye.

It was awhile before she finally calmed back down. The pains of hunger replacing the pains of her wounds. She slowly reached out for the food and water.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin quietly moaned, shifting slightly. She had no way of knowing how long she had been unconscious. What happened . . .? She forced her eye open and looked around, though her vision was slightly blurry. In front of her lay a small piece of bread and dried meat. A dark bottle sat next to them. How thoughtful.

She shifted, trying to push herself up, but her arm didn't respond to her commands. What? Slowly, she tried to look at her right arm to assess the damage. She sucked in a breath, her eye widening at the sight of the burn wound that remained of her arm. "N-no . . ." She whispered, "Why would you-? You bastard!" She cried, closing her eye.

It was awhile before she finally calmed back down. The pains of hunger replacing the pains of her wounds. She slowly reached out for the food and water.

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Raptor Jesus with Gandalf the White's Robes, his staff in one hand, and an AEK-971, a rifle newer and more advanced/more powerful than the AK-47, in the other. Your argument is invalid. I like it.)

( Wait wait... Darth Vader with the One Ring :O Just imagine it! )

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Raptor Jesus with Gandalf the White's Robes, his staff in one hand, and an AEK-971, a rifle newer and more advanced/more powerful than the AK-47, in the other. Your argument is invalid. I like it.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(0__0 by the gods)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(0__0 by the gods)

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

As he meditates in his study, he senses the movements of the Bosmer. He does nothing. He does not smile, nor move any muscle. He just remains still, with but one thought on his dark mind.

And now, the time has come for her to be ascended.

Soon, he rises to his feet, doning his armor and sword, as he awaits the time when he is needed the most.

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

As he meditates in his study, he senses the movements of the Bosmer. He does nothing. He does not smile, nor move any muscle. He just remains still, with but one thought on his dark mind.

And now, the time has come for her to be ascended.

Soon, he rises to his feet, doning his armor and sword, as he awaits the time when he is needed the most.

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

(You--didn't. We're all going to die!)

Sauriil sighed, When will this be over? My people have gone through so much. What did they do? Why must they be punished for the sins of the few?

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

(You--didn't. We're all going to die!)

Sauriil sighed, When will this be over? My people have gone through so much. What did they do? Why must they be punished for the sins of the few?

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

By the time Falin noticed an off taste to the water, most of it was already gone. Blood? She poured a little out onto the floor, it looked normal and the only smell in the room was of blood. It must just be because of that tooth I lost . . . She took another drink, feeling the cool, almost soothing water going down her throat. How much longer is he going to keep this game up?

I'm not sure, child. Y'ffre's voice sounded distant.

Then that bastard should just kill me and get it over with. Falin finished off the small bottle of water. No longer carefully saving some like she had before. She weakly tossed the bottle at the door. It bounced off pitifully and rolled across the floor.

Her vision blurred, it felt like blades were being driven into her body. "What-!?" She gasped before doubling over in pain.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

By the time Falin noticed an off taste to the water, most of it was already gone. Blood? She poured a little out onto the floor, it looked normal and the only smell in the room was of blood. It must just be because of that tooth I lost . . . She took another drink, feeling the cool, almost soothing water going down her throat. How much longer is he going to keep this game up?

I'm not sure, child. Y'ffre's voice sounded distant.

Then that bastard should just kill me and get it over with. Falin finished off the small bottle of water. No longer carefully saving some like she had before. She weakly tossed the bottle at the door. It bounced off pitifully and rolled across the floor.

Her vision blurred, it felt like blades were being driven into her body. "What-!?" She gasped before doubling over in pain.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Qorian gentely reaches over to the new letter, opening it and skimming the contents. Almost immediately, he begins to shake with fury as he reads on, then shock and... grief? Yes, grief, it must be. He then turns to Sauril, handing him the letter, the governer still unaware that the paper itself is tainted with dark magic.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Qorian gentely reaches over to the new letter, opening it and skimming the contents. Almost immediately, he begins to shake with fury as he reads on, then shock and... grief? Yes, grief, it must be. He then turns to Sauril, handing him the letter, the governer still unaware that the paper itself is tainted with dark magic.

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015

(*letter)

'What is it?' Sauriil takes the letter. His hand burns. He drops to the ground, yet even as he let go, it continued to burn. It got to the point where he fell unconscious.

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015

(*letter)

'What is it?' Sauriil takes the letter. His hand burns. He drops to the ground, yet even as he let go, it continued to burn. It got to the point where he fell unconscious.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

That is when Tiberius enters, summoning all of his dark magic and tossing it onto the bosmer woman, lifting her up in the air as he attacks the very thing that makes her an Immortal: Her bond to Y'ffre. His power disintegrates the steel bars of her cell door immediately, allowing him to stride forward and pour more of his power onto the bond.

"You are mine now, Falin. Your god has abandoned you. Why follow him? I can restore you to your former glory, and make you even greater than the eldest of the Immortals!"

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

That is when Tiberius enters, summoning all of his dark magic and tossing it onto the bosmer woman, lifting her up in the air as he attacks the very thing that makes her an Immortal: Her bond to Y'ffre. His power disintegrates the steel bars of her cell door immediately, allowing him to stride forward and pour more of his power onto the bond.

"You are mine now, Falin. Your god has abandoned you. Why follow him? I can restore you to your former glory, and make you even greater than the eldest of the Immortals!"

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(*letter)

( Osht, thanks! )

"Sauril? Healers, quick!" He rushes over to him, holding him over his shoulder as he rushes to the entrance.

"Makor, help me carry him, dammit!"

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(*letter)

( Osht, thanks! )

"Sauril? Healers, quick!" He rushes over to him, holding him over his shoulder as he rushes to the entrance.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

( Osht, thanks! )

Makor pushes the High Elves out of the way, carrying Sauriil all by himself "What happened to him?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

( Osht, thanks! )

Makor pushes the High Elves out of the way, carrying Sauriil all by himself "What happened to him?" 

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

"I don't know, I just handed him a letter that appeared on my desk! It was--" He suddenly stops, his eyes widdening as he goes back to retrieve the letter, reading it over again.

"It was... from Tiberius."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

"I don't know, I just handed him a letter that appeared on my desk! It was--" He suddenly stops, his eyes widdening as he goes back to retrieve the letter, reading it over again.

"It was... from Tiberius."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

Falin screamed, unable to move or fight against the wave of dark magic. Why won't he just kill me!? Why won't you let me rest, Y'ffre!?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

Falin screamed, unable to move or fight against the wave of dark magic. Why won't he just kill me!? Why won't you let me rest, Y'ffre!?

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor yells in rage "That bastard will pay for this, he will not harm Sauriil!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor yells in rage "That bastard will pay for this, he will not harm Sauriil!"

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Seemingly hearing her thoughts, he continues his onslaught, allowing the faintest of smirks as he feels the bond begining to weaken..

"Y'ffre does not care for you. If he did, he would have never let this happen, or he would have killed you before now. Even your gods cannot stop me, Falin. I have faced Auri-El himself, and beaten him back!" His power surges forward even more, he takes another stride to her to make the connection stronger.

"If Y'ffre loved you, and was a true god, why am I here? Why are YOU here?"

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Seemingly hearing her thoughts, he continues his onslaught, allowing the faintest of smirks as he feels the bond begining to weaken..

"Y'ffre does not care for you. If he did, he would have never let this happen, or he would have killed you before now. Even your gods cannot stop me, Falin. I have faced Auri-El himself, and beaten him back!" His power surges forward even more, he takes another stride to her to make the connection stronger.

"If Y'ffre loved you, and was a true god, why am I here? Why are YOU here?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.