Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 > >>  

Vahdin Eroljan
December 22, 2017

This one is currently exploring Vulstaad. To welkand, there lies a room with a cultist, a dragur and a dragur lord. This one has equipped a Nordic War Axe, a Steel Shield and Steel Armor. She has also brought her health and stamina to 150 and magika to 120. She is trying to get through this room and would like to know how should this one go about defeating them. And she does not with to go around. Nor can she.

by Vahdin Eroljan
December 22, 2017

This one is currently exploring Vulstaad. To welkand, there lies a room with a cultist, a dragur and a dragur lord. This one has equipped a Nordic War Axe, a Steel Shield and Steel Armor. She has also brought her health and stamina to 150 and magika to 120. She is trying to get through this room and would like to know how should this one go about defeating them. And she does not with to go around. Nor can she.

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 22, 2017
Lo Vonun Vahzen

Draugr are weak to fire. They rely on their stamina to inflict heavy damage, so try using the Unrelenting Force Shout to stagger them and damage their stamina.

by paarthurnax
December 22, 2017
Lo Vonun Vahzen

Draugr are weak to fire. They rely on their stamina to inflict heavy damage, so try using the Unrelenting Force Shout to stagger them and damage their stamina.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 10, 2018

This one has entered Morokosill. Upon encounter with a dovahskuld, she believes that she must find a dragon claw somewhere in the area. What should she look for?

Also, dov Paarthurnax. This one has not yet encountered any word walls, so she therefore does not know any shouts.

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 10, 2018

This one has entered Morokosill. Upon encounter with a dovahskuld, she believes that she must find a dragon claw somewhere in the area. What should she look for?

Also, dov Paarthurnax. This one has not yet encountered any word walls, so she therefore does not know any shouts.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 10, 2018
Lo Vonun Vahzen

The dragon claw is hidden in a chest. Try searching the rooms on the east and west ends of the dungeons.

by paarthurnax
January 10, 2018
Lo Vonun Vahzen

The dragon claw is hidden in a chest. Try searching the rooms on the east and west ends of the dungeons.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 12, 2018

If this one used the Eternity Bind shout when Bahlok summons the ice wraiths, and killed the an ice wraith, is she supposed to be stuck in the room? Because she's stuck in the room and feels cheated.

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 12, 2018

If this one used the Eternity Bind shout when Bahlok summons the ice wraiths, and killed the an ice wraith, is she supposed to be stuck in the room? Because she's stuck in the room and feels cheated.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 12, 2018
Lo Vonun Vahzen

Sorry about that! That was the bug we were talking about yesterday. I've sent you the dragon priest mask you should have received.

by paarthurnax
January 12, 2018
Lo Vonun Vahzen

Sorry about that! That was the bug we were talking about yesterday. I've sent you the dragon priest mask you should have received.

In Se Diiv
February 27, 2018
paarthurnax

The Word Walls for Void Tear can be found throughout the final level. Gather all the words of the Shout before facing Bahlok.

All I could find was Gron Ul Nir or eternity bind. Is there other word walls I don't know about.

by In Se Diiv
February 27, 2018
paarthurnax

The Word Walls for Void Tear can be found throughout the final level. Gather all the words of the Shout before facing Bahlok.

All I could find was Gron Ul Nir or eternity bind. Is there other word walls I don't know about.

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 27, 2018
RANGOR1

My bad, Eternity Bind is the correct Shout.

by paarthurnax
February 27, 2018
RANGOR1

In Se Diiv
February 28, 2018
paarthurnax

ok thank you

by In Se Diiv
February 28, 2018
paarthurnax

ok thank you

In Se Diiv
February 28, 2018
paarthurnax

The same thing happened to me. I used Eternity bind and the dragon priest was dragged into it and now there is no exitsor enemies. I am stuck.

by In Se Diiv
February 28, 2018
paarthurnax

The same thing happened to me. I used Eternity bind and the dragon priest was dragged into it and now there is no exitsor enemies. I am stuck.

Foxman7363
March 2, 2018

How do you earn coins by beating the game? Ive beaten it once by getting him sucked into the viod but to no prevail have I been able to beat him with just weapons.

by Foxman7363
March 2, 2018

How do you earn coins by beating the game? Ive beaten it once by getting him sucked into the viod but to no prevail have I been able to beat him with just weapons.

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 2, 2018
Foxman7363

The Labyrinth doesn't award any gold, but you can earn gold by playing the Forelnaar point-and-click adventure game or by completing Sikaav games.

by paarthurnax
March 2, 2018
Foxman7363

The Labyrinth doesn't award any gold, but you can earn gold by playing the Forelnaar point-and-click adventure game or by completing Sikaav games.

NinJack11
March 20, 2018

I really wish its updated or maybe give you gold and XP :( oh god I'm bleeding

by NinJack11
March 20, 2018

I really wish its updated or maybe give you gold and XP :( oh god I'm bleeding

Niloblaansil
March 28, 2018

I feel like a fool for asking this, but what dose the numbers by the items mean?

EX: Ebony War Axe 16/12.

by Niloblaansil
March 28, 2018

I feel like a fool for asking this, but what dose the numbers by the items mean?

Vahdin Eroljan
March 28, 2018
Vul Do Qah

Attack Damage/Stamina needed for power attack I think. Don't quote me on that.

by Vahdin Eroljan
March 28, 2018
Vul Do Qah

Attack Damage/Stamina needed for power attack I think. Don't quote me on that.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.