Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD}Sothah Sol

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11 

Emperor of Man
March 4, 2015

I close my now useless eyes and take a deep breath. I drop to my knees and put my hands out. 'Stahdim hiif zey. Ofan zey mul. Ofan zey aaz. Zu'u los sahlo. Zu'u fraan oblaanvu faaz do saan. Hiif zey, hiif zey.' I stay in that position for a few minutes. I stand up. 'Very well. Do what you wish.'

by Emperor of Man
March 4, 2015

I close my now useless eyes and take a deep breath. I drop to my knees and put my hands out. 'Stahdim hiif zey. Ofan zey mul. Ofan zey aaz. Zu'u los sahlo. Zu'u fraan oblaanvu faaz do saan. Hiif zey, hiif zey.' I stay in that position for a few minutes. I stand up. 'Very well. Do what you wish.'

DovahKiinZaan
March 4, 2015

*Dinok lays a hand on Saurill's shoulder. He leans into his ear.*

"I'm so sorry."

*Dinok opens the scroll. And reads.*

by DovahKiinZaan
March 4, 2015

*Dinok lays a hand on Saurill's shoulder. He leans into his ear.*

"I'm so sorry."

*Dinok opens the scroll. And reads.*

The Bug Stomper
March 4, 2015

"So...now what? Do we fight this Brotherhood?"

by The Bug Stomper
March 4, 2015

"So...now what? Do we fight this Brotherhood?"

The Bug Stomper
March 8, 2015

"We need a plan here!"

by The Bug Stomper
March 8, 2015

"We need a plan here!"

Emperor of Man
March 9, 2015

My eyes are focused on the scroll. I snap out of it. 'What? Oh. Yes, a plan.' I look uneasy, 'I--I don't know what to do anymore. There is too much going on right now. I need just peace and silence.'

by Emperor of Man
March 9, 2015

My eyes are focused on the scroll. I snap out of it. 'What? Oh. Yes, a plan.' I look uneasy, 'I--I don't know what to do anymore. There is too much going on right now. I need just peace and silence.'

The Bug Stomper
March 9, 2015

"Could they be here? Again, you're the professional." He looked around, drawing his dagger. He's never foughtt anything like this.

by The Bug Stomper
March 9, 2015

"Could they be here? Again, you're the professional." He looked around, drawing his dagger. He's never foughtt anything like this.

The Bug Stomper
March 12, 2015

"I'm going to start a fire." He put together some logs and rocks and put them together. He made a spark and the fire slowly grew. He loitered around, sharpening his dagger and checking the loot he collected from the ambush.

by The Bug Stomper
March 12, 2015

"I'm going to start a fire." He put together some logs and rocks and put them together. He made a spark and the fire slowly grew. He loitered around, sharpening his dagger and checking the loot he collected from the ambush.

The Bug Stomper
June 7, 2015

Dinok said, "Saurill and I need to leave. Get help. Aksel, you'll be fine. They're not hunting you."

"Alright. Thank you for helping me." Aksel flashed a grin. " And thanks for the loot." 

by The Bug Stomper
June 7, 2015

Dinok said, "Saurill and I need to leave. Get help. Aksel, you'll be fine. They're not hunting you."

"Alright. Thank you for helping me." Aksel flashed a grin. " And thanks for the loot." 

The Bug Stomper
June 8, 2015

Now, to Whiterun, Aksel thought. He camped for the night.

The next day, he woke and checked his map, finding himself at the east; very far away from Whiterun. He grunted in frustration and walked his way into the nearest village. There he pickpocketed a few people, letting no one detect him and he soon got enough money to afford a horse. He purchased one and rode west.

by The Bug Stomper
June 8, 2015

Now, to Whiterun, Aksel thought. He camped for the night.

The next day, he woke and checked his map, finding himself at the east; very far away from Whiterun. He grunted in frustration and walked his way into the nearest village. There he pickpocketed a few people, letting no one detect him and he soon got enough money to afford a horse. He purchased one and rode west.

The Bug Stomper
June 9, 2015

After a long, hard journey, he finally reached the gates of Whitehill.

by The Bug Stomper
June 9, 2015

After a long, hard journey, he finally reached the gates of Whitehill.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.