Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD}Sothah Sol

<<  <  1  2  3  4  8  9  10  11 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

Before, he said: "Look, the thing is, I've been on a high streak lately. I've been moving all around Skyrim and the Imperials are after me." He tosses a dagger in his hand, doing little tricks. "I've got so much power now that...I'm planning to liberate my village. Or at least check out the ruins. But I won't do it until a few weeks.

by The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

Before, he said: "Look, the thing is, I've been on a high streak lately. I've been moving all around Skyrim and the Imperials are after me." He tosses a dagger in his hand, doing little tricks. "I've got so much power now that...I'm planning to liberate my village. Or at least check out the ruins. But I won't do it until a few weeks.

The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

(HUGE IDEA: Can you guys also be a second character? As a thief, maybe? 'Cause you saw my first post, so...)

by The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

(HUGE IDEA: Can you guys also be a second character? As a thief, maybe? 'Cause you saw my first post, so...)

DovahKiinZaan
February 21, 2015

*Dinok grabbed two by the throat at once and crushed their larynxes. He kicked another in the neck, then ran.*

by DovahKiinZaan
February 21, 2015

*Dinok grabbed two by the throat at once and crushed their larynxes. He kicked another in the neck, then ran.*

The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

Aksel flanked around and hid. He could see two more in the distance. One was a few meters away. He gripped his charm hard.

(Can you guys have a second character as a thief? Because of the first post? This is sort of in a different story, but Dinok and Saurill can stay.)

by The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

Aksel flanked around and hid. He could see two more in the distance. One was a few meters away. He gripped his charm hard.

(Can you guys have a second character as a thief? Because of the first post? This is sort of in a different story, but Dinok and Saurill can stay.)

DovahKiinZaan
February 22, 2015
"A young their sees the carnage, he uses a bow to kill an assassin.
by DovahKiinZaan
February 22, 2015
"A young their sees the carnage, he uses a bow to kill an assassin.

Jade
February 22, 2015

*A young female Mage, of the nord species sees the carnage, she runs up to an assassin and sets his cloak on fire.*

"Woah!"

by Jade
February 22, 2015

*A young female Mage, of the nord species sees the carnage, she runs up to an assassin and sets his cloak on fire.*

"Woah!"

The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

The one nearest had a short, light sword. Not really any armor...except a helmet and a chestplate.

Aksel took out his blowpipe. He loaded in a poisonous thorn...and shot. It hit his neck, making the assassin swat it to no good. Suddenly he groaned in pain. After having a major seizure, he collapsed to the ground unconscious. Looks like he won't be standing for a few weeks.  He escaped while the other enemies checked on the poisoned one.

by The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

The one nearest had a short, light sword. Not really any armor...except a helmet and a chestplate.

Aksel took out his blowpipe. He loaded in a poisonous thorn...and shot. It hit his neck, making the assassin swat it to no good. Suddenly he groaned in pain. After having a major seizure, he collapsed to the ground unconscious. Looks like he won't be standing for a few weeks.  He escaped while the other enemies checked on the poisoned one.

Jade
February 22, 2015

*The young Mage took out an intricate dagger, made from pure gold, she then threw it at the back of an assassin.*

by Jade
February 22, 2015

*The young Mage took out an intricate dagger, made from pure gold, she then threw it at the back of an assassin.*

The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

Aksel noticed someone else attacking the assassins. He needed to be careful near these people. Fighters aren't always lovers. He went after Saurill and Dinok.

by The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

Aksel noticed someone else attacking the assassins. He needed to be careful near these people. Fighters aren't always lovers. He went after Saurill and Dinok.

Jade
February 22, 2015

*The Mage used a mass calm spell. Then goes to Aksel.*

"What in oblivion is going on here?"

by Jade
February 22, 2015

*The Mage used a mass calm spell. Then goes to Aksel.*

"What in oblivion is going on here?"

The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

In instinct, Aksel drew his dagger. Realizing the mage was not hostile to him, Saurill or Dinok, he calmed himself. "Uh...we're being chased. By the Dark Brotherhood. You can thank the clone of an overlord and the Dragonborne over here."

(Aksel is a wood elf, if Nordic, his age would be 17. He wears leather, a satchel, a dagger, and in his hand, a green amulet.)

by The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

In instinct, Aksel drew his dagger. Realizing the mage was not hostile to him, Saurill or Dinok, he calmed himself. "Uh...we're being chased. By the Dark Brotherhood. You can thank the clone of an overlord and the Dragonborne over here."

(Aksel is a wood elf, if Nordic, his age would be 17. He wears leather, a satchel, a dagger, and in his hand, a green amulet.)

Jade
February 22, 2015

"I mean you no harm! Lower the dagger- good. The dark brotherhood? What's the deal with him?"

*She nods to Dinok.*

by Jade
February 22, 2015

"I mean you no harm! Lower the dagger- good. The dark brotherhood? What's the deal with him?"

*She nods to Dinok.*

The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

"Again, he's the clone to the brother of Saurill the Dragonborn, apparently." He ducks as arrows fly by. "We need to get out of here."

by The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

"Again, he's the clone to the brother of Saurill the Dragonborn, apparently." He ducks as arrows fly by. "We need to get out of here."

Jade
February 22, 2015

"Give me a second."

*She approaches a dark brotherhood assassin and takes his bow out of his hands, he doesn't retaliate.*

"Why only once a day?"

by Jade
February 22, 2015

"Give me a second."

*She approaches a dark brotherhood assassin and takes his bow out of his hands, he doesn't retaliate.*

"Why only once a day?"

The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

"What do you mean?"

by The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

"What do you mean?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  8  9  10  11 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.