Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD}Sothah Sol

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  8  9  10  11 > >>  

Jade
February 22, 2015

*After an... Encounter with a Daedra I've been given the gift to freeze a person, but only once a day."

by Jade
February 22, 2015

*After an... Encounter with a Daedra I've been given the gift to freeze a person, but only once a day."

Emperor of Man
February 22, 2015

My eyes open after the meditation. 'Ah, another mage, finally. This idiot is starting to annoy me.' I point at Aksel, 'No knowledge of the finer arts.' I look at Aksel, 'You finally say that we need to get out of here right after she casts a Calm Spell.' I nod my head.

I go over to the Assassins and touch their foreheads. 'Lif daar joor himdah.' They dissapear into a puff of smoke.

I look at the rest, 'Don't look so confused they're trapped between the dimension of this world and the world known as--ah forget it, your minds are to limited for such knowledge.'

by Emperor of Man
February 22, 2015

My eyes open after the meditation. 'Ah, another mage, finally. This idiot is starting to annoy me.' I point at Aksel, 'No knowledge of the finer arts.' I look at Aksel, 'You finally say that we need to get out of here right after she casts a Calm Spell.' I nod my head.

I go over to the Assassins and touch their foreheads. 'Lif daar joor himdah.' They dissapear into a puff of smoke.

I look at the rest, 'Don't look so confused they're trapped between the dimension of this world and the world known as--ah forget it, your minds are to limited for such knowledge.'

Jade
February 22, 2015

"I assure you, old man, that my mind isn't limited. I know things that you could never hope to."

by Jade
February 22, 2015

"I assure you, old man, that my mind isn't limited. I know things that you could never hope to."

The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

"You know, I thought I knew a lot of people, but you guys..." He chuckled a little.

"So," Aksel asked the mage, "Who are you?"

by The Bug Stomper
February 22, 2015

"You know, I thought I knew a lot of people, but you guys..." He chuckled a little.

"So," Aksel asked the mage, "Who are you?"

Jade
February 23, 2015

"I'm Frea Sheild-Bane, who're you?"

by Jade
February 23, 2015

"I'm Frea Sheild-Bane, who're you?"

The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

"Aksel. I've forgotten my last name. Look, I'm thankful for you here, but I should go. I'm headed for Whiterun." For a heist. A big one.

by The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

"Aksel. I've forgotten my last name. Look, I'm thankful for you here, but I should go. I'm headed for Whiterun." For a heist. A big one.

Jade
February 23, 2015

"What're you stealing?"

by Jade
February 23, 2015

"What're you stealing?"

Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'Possibly a family heirloom, or something emotionally and physically precious. Thieves never seem to care for others. Aksel is no different. He doesn't truly care for his people. Otherwise he would have known that the Imperial Empire fell.' I look at the mage, 'What is your name, child?'

by Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'Possibly a family heirloom, or something emotionally and physically precious. Thieves never seem to care for others. Aksel is no different. He doesn't truly care for his people. Otherwise he would have known that the Imperial Empire fell.' I look at the mage, 'What is your name, child?'

Jade
February 23, 2015

"Frea Sheild-Bane, but I never go by my last name... Never. I'm up for the job, as long as I get enough money to survive."

by Jade
February 23, 2015

"Frea Sheild-Bane, but I never go by my last name... Never. I'm up for the job, as long as I get enough money to survive."

DovahKiinZaan
February 23, 2015
Dinok walks over, after stabbing an assassin. "Don't trust her."
by DovahKiinZaan
February 23, 2015
Dinok walks over, after stabbing an assassin. "Don't trust her."

Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'Don't worry Mithron I can see potential in her. She has good in her. Although she may not show it. If I gave you a chance I can give her a chance. Remember? You were a cruel killer.'

by Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'Don't worry Mithron I can see potential in her. She has good in her. Although she may not show it. If I gave you a chance I can give her a chance. Remember? You were a cruel killer.'

DovahKiinZaan
February 23, 2015
"I still am."
by DovahKiinZaan
February 23, 2015
"I still am."

Jade
February 23, 2015

*Frea looks at Dinok for a second. Then she starts to back away.*

"He torched my village... Hofkhasun!"

by Jade
February 23, 2015

*Frea looks at Dinok for a second. Then she starts to back away.*

"He torched my village... Hofkhasun!"

Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

I look at Dinok strangly, 'O, Divines. Damn it. Is the darkness still . . .? Wait, when was the attack?'

by Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

I look at Dinok strangly, 'O, Divines. Damn it. Is the darkness still . . .? Wait, when was the attack?'

DovahKiinZaan
February 23, 2015
"The darkness is a part of me, your call will stop me, but I still enjoy killing. Saurill, you must understand my past, then you will see."
by DovahKiinZaan
February 23, 2015
"The darkness is a part of me, your call will stop me, but I still enjoy killing. Saurill, you must understand my past, then you will see."
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  8  9  10  11 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.