Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

Falin nodded. "None of them have the scent I'm looking for though."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

Falin nodded. "None of them have the scent I'm looking for though."

Emperor of Man
August 27, 2015

I begin a walk outside in the surrounding forest, maybe collect a few alchemy ingredients. Off in the distance I see a black glow. I run to it and find a strange plant. It had an aura of Restore Magicka. Hmm, could be useful.

by Emperor of Man
August 27, 2015

I begin a walk outside in the surrounding forest, maybe collect a few alchemy ingredients. Off in the distance I see a black glow. I run to it and find a strange plant. It had an aura of Restore Magicka. Hmm, could be useful.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

Makor walks as he guards, he hears howling, and walks to the area, he sees a wolf, with a bear trap on its leg. It growls at Makor, Makor makes his eyes like that of a wolf's (because he's a werewolf) the wolf calmed down as it knew Makor was the alpha, Makor carefully took off the bear trap it had gotten in, he barked in pain, Makor stroked its fur to calm it down. 

"Malacath, help my kin." A light flashes healing the leg. "There now you're healed." Makor walked, then the wolf started to follow Makor, Makor groaned "Leave now." it stood there, "Fine, my things are yours, guard them with your life." After miles of walking "You need a name don't you, I'll call you "Iisk" (meaning fang)" 

AT FROSTCRAG SPIRE

"Any news?" Makor asked Sauriil. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

Makor walks as he guards, he hears howling, and walks to the area, he sees a wolf, with a bear trap on its leg. It growls at Makor, Makor makes his eyes like that of a wolf's (because he's a werewolf) the wolf calmed down as it knew Makor was the alpha, Makor carefully took off the bear trap it had gotten in, he barked in pain, Makor stroked its fur to calm it down. 

"Malacath, help my kin." A light flashes healing the leg. "There now you're healed." Makor walked, then the wolf started to follow Makor, Makor groaned "Leave now." it stood there, "Fine, my things are yours, guard them with your life." After miles of walking "You need a name don't you, I'll call you "Iisk" (meaning fang)" 

AT FROSTCRAG SPIRE

"Any news?" Makor asked Sauriil. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Falin continued following the trail Dovahthur left. She could still see the scars the Dark Anchors left in the land from the attempted invasion years ago. Could that happen again?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Falin continued following the trail Dovahthur left. She could still see the scars the Dark Anchors left in the land from the attempted invasion years ago. Could that happen again?

Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

At one of the Dark Anchors, a small group of Worm Cultists began the ritual. The Anchor activated with a slam, right in front of Falin and Zork (Is he there?).

by Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

At one of the Dark Anchors, a small group of Worm Cultists began the ritual. The Anchor activated with a slam, right in front of Falin and Zork (Is he there?).

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

(He's pretty close at least. Are anchors Dagon only?)

Falin lept back and growled. Just had to tempt fate, didn't I?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

(He's pretty close at least. Are anchors Dagon only?)

Falin lept back and growled. Just had to tempt fate, didn't I?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

(actually Molag Bal

"Shit! More of these milk-drinkers." Makor spits out his pipe. As he and Iisk charged in.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

(actually Molag Bal

"Shit! More of these milk-drinkers." Makor spits out his pipe. As he and Iisk charged in.

Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

I ran alongside Makor. 'Where did these sons of bitches come from?'

by Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

I ran alongside Makor. 'Where did these sons of bitches come from?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

(Okay, thanks Yol)

Falin took aim and fired at a dremora, killing it. "Just had to make things harder, didn't you?" She blinked, even through the sudden wave of odors pouring out from the portal the scent she'd been tracking was even stronger than before. What? A winged dremora charged, its armored fist smashing into her jaw. She could feel the bones breaking under the blow.

Edit: spelling

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

(Okay, thanks Yol)

Falin took aim and fired at a dremora, killing it. "Just had to make things harder, didn't you?" She blinked, even through the sudden wave of odors pouring out from the portal the scent she'd been tracking was even stronger than before. What? A winged dremora charged, its armored fist smashing into her jaw. She could feel the bones breaking under the blow.

Edit: spelling

roastedZork
August 28, 2015

I use telepathy to speak with Sauriil.

what is this?! I thought you stopped the dark anchors, sauriil!

by roastedZork
August 28, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Falin groaned, pushing herself back up. She spit out blood and a few teeth.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Falin groaned, pushing herself back up. She spit out blood and a few teeth.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015
roastedZork

(you can't stop dark anchor, dark anchors are from oblivion, the Worm Cult summons them.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015
roastedZork

(you can't stop dark anchor, dark anchors are from oblivion, the Worm Cult summons them.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

Killing a few Dremora I use a Firebolt Storm (the spell of Malacath, it baiscally a metor, when it hits, it explodes into rocks, it's a unobtainalbe spell in Skyrim), Makor's dragon tattoos glow as they make the spell more powerful, then Makor uses Dragon Wings (Dragon Knight ablilty in ESO), Makor roared as if he were a dragon when he slammed the ground (it actually has the noise of a dragon roaring, from Skyim)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

Killing a few Dremora I use a Firebolt Storm (the spell of Malacath, it baiscally a metor, when it hits, it explodes into rocks, it's a unobtainalbe spell in Skyrim), Makor's dragon tattoos glow as they make the spell more powerful, then Makor uses Dragon Wings (Dragon Knight ablilty in ESO), Makor roared as if he were a dragon when he slammed the ground (it actually has the noise of a dragon roaring, from Skyim)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

The winged dremora cried out as Falin's arrows crippled its wings. In blind rage it charged her. Falin let another arrow fly. It pierced the dremora's head through its eye, killing it.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

The winged dremora cried out as Falin's arrows crippled its wings. In blind rage it charged her. Falin let another arrow fly. It pierced the dremora's head through its eye, killing it.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

After all the Dremora, a Dread Clannfear gets summoned. "Come get some more, you milkdrinkers!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

After all the Dremora, a Dread Clannfear gets summoned. "Come get some more, you milkdrinkers!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.