Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

The Dread Clannfear was just the beginning. Two Dread Flesh Atronachs spawn, along with one Flesh Colossus.

'Bastards! They enhanced the Anchor.'

by Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

The Dread Clannfear was just the beginning. Two Dread Flesh Atronachs spawn, along with one Flesh Colossus.

'Bastards! They enhanced the Anchor.'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

Makor charges in as he kills the Dread Clannfear with ease, then it happened again, more blood cameout of his mouth, "Sau-Sauriil, my heart." (baiscally his heart is kind of swollen and beats weirdly), he falls to the ground he he gets to cover and waits for him to regain strength.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

Makor charges in as he kills the Dread Clannfear with ease, then it happened again, more blood cameout of his mouth, "Sau-Sauriil, my heart." (baiscally his heart is kind of swollen and beats weirdly), he falls to the ground he he gets to cover and waits for him to regain strength.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

With the defeat of the lesser daedra, two Dread Harvesters appeared. "Tch, they just keep coming..."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

With the defeat of the lesser daedra, two Dread Harvesters appeared. "Tch, they just keep coming..."

Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

I absorb one's magicaka and life force, with the Staff of Magnus. It drops to the floor, its soul flying into a pinion.

by Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

I absorb one's magicaka and life force, with the Staff of Magnus. It drops to the floor, its soul flying into a pinion.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

(Please keep in mind, I've never seen/fought a harvester before so just winging it)

Falin was breathing heavily, They're faster than I thought, I can barely dodge them...

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

(Please keep in mind, I've never seen/fought a harvester before so just winging it)

Falin was breathing heavily, They're faster than I thought, I can barely dodge them...

roastedZork
August 30, 2015

I hear something from the other side of the dark anchor, in coldharbour. It sounded like a name. Mortha?

by roastedZork
August 30, 2015

I hear something from the other side of the dark anchor, in coldharbour. It sounded like a name. Mortha?

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

Falin dodged a swipe of the Dread Harvester's claws, her cloak had been effortlessly shredded. Arrows stuck out their bodies. Why won't they die?!

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

Falin dodged a swipe of the Dread Harvester's claws, her cloak had been effortlessly shredded. Arrows stuck out their bodies. Why won't they die?!

YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

Makor got up to fight again and attacked the Dread Flesh Atronach. Hitting its leg with Volendrung falls to the ground.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

Makor got up to fight again and attacked the Dread Flesh Atronach. Hitting its leg with Volendrung falls to the ground.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

A chorus or howls rang through the air as a pack of wolves charged towards the Dread Harvesters, seemingly driven wild by something. They snapped at jumped onto the Harvesters, slowing them down. Dropping her bow, Falin drew her bone dagger and ran at the nearest Harvester. The Senche-Tiger bone blade easily sliced through the beast's flesh and blood poured out onto the ground. In a matter of moments the first monster fell followed closely by the second. Falin let out a sigh and looked at the anchor. Why hasn't it vanished yet?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

A chorus or howls rang through the air as a pack of wolves charged towards the Dread Harvesters, seemingly driven wild by something. They snapped at jumped onto the Harvesters, slowing them down. Dropping her bow, Falin drew her bone dagger and ran at the nearest Harvester. The Senche-Tiger bone blade easily sliced through the beast's flesh and blood poured out onto the ground. In a matter of moments the first monster fell followed closely by the second. Falin let out a sigh and looked at the anchor. Why hasn't it vanished yet?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

Iisk and Makor were both attacking the same Dread Flesh Atronach but nothing seemed to hurt it. Why am I not hurting it. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

Iisk and Makor were both attacking the same Dread Flesh Atronach but nothing seemed to hurt it. Why am I not hurting it. 

roastedZork
August 30, 2015

Sauriil, whos Mortha?

by roastedZork
August 30, 2015

Sauriil, whos Mortha?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015
roastedZork

Sauriil, whos Mortha?

(he already told everyone)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015
roastedZork

Sauriil, whos Mortha?

(he already told everyone)

Emperor of Man
August 30, 2015

I hesitated, My daughter.

by Emperor of Man
August 30, 2015

I hesitated, My daughter.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

Falin looked up at the portal. The scent's aura still continued to drift out of it. 'Are there any ways to get into Coldharbor?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

Falin looked up at the portal. The scent's aura still continued to drift out of it. 'Are there any ways to get into Coldharbor?'

Emperor of Man
August 30, 2015

'I can use Levitation. Makor can use Dragon Wings. You are an Immortal, inside you somewhere, is the knowledge of many spells. We need to get inside the portal. Zork, we could use your help. But . . . the chances of survival for us are pretty low, even if we survive, there will be a lot of pain. Zork, you're completely safe. This may get bloody, any of you may leave if you choose.'

by Emperor of Man
August 30, 2015

'I can use Levitation. Makor can use Dragon Wings. You are an Immortal, inside you somewhere, is the knowledge of many spells. We need to get inside the portal. Zork, we could use your help. But . . . the chances of survival for us are pretty low, even if we survive, there will be a lot of pain. Zork, you're completely safe. This may get bloody, any of you may leave if you choose.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.