Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

'Sit down Makor, you need to rest. Dovahthur can wait.' I look to Falin, 'Thank you.' I walk toward my and lie down. I don't remember the last time I had time to rest. I need to regain my strength. I close my eyes and for the first time in centuries, fall into a deep sleep. I dream I am in a beautiful landscape. Akatosh stood in front of me.

'I mourn your daughter's pain.'

'Thank you, Lord.'

'Dovahthur is much more powerful than before. Be weary.'

by Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

'Sit down Makor, you need to rest. Dovahthur can wait.' I look to Falin, 'Thank you.' I walk toward my and lie down. I don't remember the last time I had time to rest. I need to regain my strength. I close my eyes and for the first time in centuries, fall into a deep sleep. I dream I am in a beautiful landscape. Akatosh stood in front of me.

'I mourn your daughter's pain.'

'Thank you, Lord.'

'Dovahthur is much more powerful than before. Be weary.'

Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

(What would you prefer?)

by Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

(What would you prefer?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Falin set to work gathering up the rest of her gear. "Zork, you're still around, yes? An ethereal scout could come in handy."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Falin set to work gathering up the rest of her gear. "Zork, you're still around, yes? An ethereal scout could come in handy."

Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

Akatosh sits down on a nearby chair. 'Come, sit.'

I sit down. Akatosh pours some tea for him and me.

by Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

Akatosh sits down on a nearby chair. 'Come, sit.'

I sit down. Akatosh pours some tea for him and me.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"I will not stand idley by, while innocent people have been tortured and brutally killed! Justice has to be served. My wounds don't matter, the wounds of the people do. If I die so be it!" Makor said as he was blinded by rage for Dovahthur. 

"Is there no more honor in this world, Lord Malacath?" Makor muttered to himself

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"I will not stand idley by, while innocent people have been tortured and brutally killed! Justice has to be served. My wounds don't matter, the wounds of the people do. If I die so be it!" Makor said as he was blinded by rage for Dovahthur. 

"Is there no more honor in this world, Lord Malacath?" Makor muttered to himself

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Falin shot him a cold look. "Sit down and stay put. Rushing blindly into things and getting yourself killed will only make things that much worse."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Falin shot him a cold look. "Sit down and stay put. Rushing blindly into things and getting yourself killed will only make things that much worse."

Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

A FEW HOURS LATER . . .

I wake up feeling whole again. It appears Falin and Zork's soul have left. I head toward my treasure room, guarded by Imps. I open an enchanted chest. In it were the two Gold Soul Gems. The spectral Daedra were still trying to break out. I pick both of them up. What? What am I doing.

I walk back up after locking the chests. Why was I in there?

by Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

A FEW HOURS LATER . . .

I wake up feeling whole again. It appears Falin and Zork's soul have left. I head toward my treasure room, guarded by Imps. I open an enchanted chest. In it were the two Gold Soul Gems. The spectral Daedra were still trying to break out. I pick both of them up. What? What am I doing.

I walk back up after locking the chests. Why was I in there?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Makor stands next to Sauriil, and lights a pipe

"Imagine a world, a peaceful world, where I'm not chief, just a villager, I see my wife doing all the work, while I sit on a chair smoking my pipe, but it seems there is no peace for me. Have I done something to anger the Gods? Why can't live a peaceful life?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Makor stands next to Sauriil, and lights a pipe

"Imagine a world, a peaceful world, where I'm not chief, just a villager, I see my wife doing all the work, while I sit on a chair smoking my pipe, but it seems there is no peace for me. Have I done something to anger the Gods? Why can't live a peaceful life?"

Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

'Peace can never truly exists. As long as there is man, mer or beast there will never be peace.'

(Another lesson from StrunLokSingh!)

by Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

'Peace can never truly exists. As long as there is man, mer or beast there will never be peace.'

(Another lesson from StrunLokSingh!)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"You are correct. I have been trained to be a killer at such a young age, my armor is my home, my weapon is merely an extension of my arm. You are a good and wise friend, Sauriil. Want a pipe?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"You are correct. I have been trained to be a killer at such a young age, my armor is my home, my weapon is merely an extension of my arm. You are a good and wise friend, Sauriil. Want a pipe?"

Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

'No, thank you.'

by Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

'No, thank you.'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Makor shruggs. "More for me." He stuff back in his knapsack.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Makor shruggs. "More for me." He stuff back in his knapsack.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Falin scanned the horizon. She had made good time in the past couple hours. Taking a breath, she focused solely on the scent on the bow. She could visualize a trail leading her to where she needed to go.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Falin scanned the horizon. She had made good time in the past couple hours. Taking a breath, she focused solely on the scent on the bow. She could visualize a trail leading her to where she needed to go.

roastedZork
August 27, 2015
I look and see that there are a few people in a forest a little ways away.
"there's people over there."
by roastedZork
August 27, 2015
I look and see that there are a few people in a forest a little ways away.

"there's people over there."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.