Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  82  83  84  85 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(cool rap lol :D)

(i know)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(cool rap lol :D)

(i know)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(let us continue)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(let us continue)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

(k)

Makor doesn't reply as he wipes the blood off of his face he sounds a horn as a large wolf runs "Iisk, I told you to stay home." (Iisk is semi-sentient). Iisk whimpers. Makor groans. "You may come stay." Iisk lifts up his head and opens his mouth while wagging his tail. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

(k)

Makor doesn't reply as he wipes the blood off of his face he sounds a horn as a large wolf runs "Iisk, I told you to stay home." (Iisk is semi-sentient). Iisk whimpers. Makor groans. "You may come stay." Iisk lifts up his head and opens his mouth while wagging his tail. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(let's just wait for Strun and Falin to reply)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(let's just wait for Strun and Falin to reply)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

Falin was quiet for a while. "We may need all the help we can get . . . We don't know what we're up against just yet."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

Falin was quiet for a while. "We may need all the help we can get . . . We don't know what we're up against just yet."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(well imma wait a bit)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(well imma wait a bit)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Falin's right" Said Veyd

J8R MEL FRUL

Veyd then turned back into his mortal form, stretched his skeletal wings and started stroking his skeletal hand across his scythes blade to see if it was sharp

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Falin's right" Said Veyd

J8R MEL FRUL

Veyd then turned back into his mortal form, stretched his skeletal wings and started stroking his skeletal hand across his scythes blade to see if it was sharp

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"Then where do we go?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"Then where do we go?"

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Grolahmul

"The opposite of that being, perhaps?" said Gold, surprising you with his near invisibility, well ACTUAL invisibility (He drank a potion), "Perhaps a greater Deadra. Oh, *chuckles a bit*, hey guys."

'The Daedra have fallen as well. No, it is much more powerful than a mere Daedra.'

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Grolahmul

"The opposite of that being, perhaps?" said Gold, surprising you with his near invisibility, well ACTUAL invisibility (He drank a potion), "Perhaps a greater Deadra. Oh, *chuckles a bit*, hey guys."

'The Daedra have fallen as well. No, it is much more powerful than a mere Daedra.'

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
epic AKH

"Then where do we go?"

'There is no safe place. All is corrupt.'

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
epic AKH

"Then where do we go?"

'There is no safe place. All is corrupt.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"He speaks the truth but all I know of who it was is that when i came crashing out of the portal from the void, the void was covering everything and it was like it had a mind of it's own, it grabbed my wings and legs as I trudged on to the portal barely make it through and when i did i ended up crashing"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"He speaks the truth but all I know of who it was is that when i came crashing out of the portal from the void, the void was covering everything and it was like it had a mind of it's own, it grabbed my wings and legs as I trudged on to the portal barely make it through and when i did i ended up crashing"

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"Where do we stop the threat?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
epic AKH

Makor gets up as he wanders around in boredom. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
epic AKH

Makor gets up as he wanders around in boredom. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(cool :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(cool :)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.