Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Patience Wuundunik" said Veyd still stretching his skeletal wings

(What does Wuundunik mean? I never saw it in the dictionary or translator.)

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Patience Wuundunik" said Veyd still stretching his skeletal wings

(What does Wuundunik mean? I never saw it in the dictionary or translator.)

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"Is something going on? I mean...I can help."

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(it's something paarthurnax said in the actual skyrim game, he said "Greetings Wuundunik")

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(it's something paarthurnax said in the actual skyrim game, he said "Greetings Wuundunik")

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(And they haven't found a translation yet?)

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(And they haven't found a translation yet?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(my guess it's something he only says) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(my guess it's something he only says) 

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
epic AKH

Sauriil ducked as an arrow whizzed passed his head, 'You? I doubt you can do anything to help. The Gods are dead.'

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
epic AKH

Sauriil ducked as an arrow whizzed passed his head, 'You? I doubt you can do anything to help. The Gods are dead.'

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Also, it is spelled "Wundunik.")

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"They're dead? Gods don't die. What happened?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(oh lol. Let's continue the RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(oh lol. Let's continue the RP)

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
epic AKH

'Really? Something created them. That something may have destroyed them, but of course, that greater God, if you will, is of good will. This is something you clearly cannot understand. But there is something else, something almost as powerful as that Being . . .' Sauriil trailed off in thought.

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
epic AKH

'Really? Something created them. That something may have destroyed them, but of course, that greater God, if you will, is of good will. This is something you clearly cannot understand. But there is something else, something almost as powerful as that Being . . .' Sauriil trailed off in thought.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

"Long story short," Falin said, scanning for an easy climbing route, "We're not sure what's behind it just yet." Spotting a more sturdy looking place to climb, she quickly scaled up to the rooftops to get a better view of the damage. "Ah, even the great Gildergreen's been cut down in the chaos . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

"Long story short," Falin said, scanning for an easy climbing route, "We're not sure what's behind it just yet." Spotting a more sturdy looking place to climb, she quickly scaled up to the rooftops to get a better view of the damage. "Ah, even the great Gildergreen's been cut down in the chaos . . ."

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015
by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"The opposite of that being, perhaps?" said Gold, surprising you with his near invisibility, well ACTUAL invisibility (He drank a potion), "Perhaps a greater Deadra. Oh, *chuckles a bit*, hey guys."

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"The opposite of that being, perhaps?" said Gold, surprising you with his near invisibility, well ACTUAL invisibility (He drank a potion), "Perhaps a greater Deadra. Oh, *chuckles a bit*, hey guys."

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015
by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

"I thought I smelled you nearby." Falin peered over at Gold from her perch.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

"I thought I smelled you nearby." Falin peered over at Gold from her perch.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.