Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"ahh you know i can see you gold" Said Veyd

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"ahh you know i can see you gold" Said Veyd

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"Drank an invisibility potion a while ago to sneak away from some beefed-up people," said Gold, "The potion was a little more potent than I thought."

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"Drank an invisibility potion a while ago to sneak away from some beefed-up people," said Gold, "The potion was a little more potent than I thought."

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

(The potion wore off.)

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

(The potion wore off.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"I have seen you in your adventures with the immortals" Said Veyd looking at Gold

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"I have seen you in your adventures with the immortals" Said Veyd looking at Gold

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"Who even are you?" asked Gold, confused, "And what do you mean 'You've seen my adventures with the Immortals?'"

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"Who even are you?" asked Gold, confused, "And what do you mean 'You've seen my adventures with the Immortals?'"

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"Wait. Who are you?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"Wait. Who are you?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Would you like to know, very well" 

DOV MEL FRUL

Veyd then turned into his dovah form 

"well do you honestly want to know who i am"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Would you like to know, very well" 

DOV MEL FRUL

Veyd then turned into his dovah form 

"well do you honestly want to know who i am"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

" I am Veyd Sahvoz, overseer of all realms, and the only void Dov. I have come to aid the immortals in this crisis...Padomay, Anu, the gods, all dead...even Sithis..." said Veyd looking down at the two joorre

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

" I am Veyd Sahvoz, overseer of all realms, and the only void Dov. I have come to aid the immortals in this crisis...Padomay, Anu, the gods, all dead...even Sithis..." said Veyd looking down at the two joorre

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"That's cool," said Gold, "But don't think you're the only one with two forms!"

S3 GR3D NAU!

My golden scales swiftly turn to a light tan, and my mouth thins, becoming a muzzle like a wolf's. My greatsword phases into my body, as does all of my armor, leaving me with just my underclothes. My horns dissapear, and my scales elongate and soften, becoming fur. My lower muzzle's fur lightens a little, and my new armor basically comes out of my skin. My Blade of Woe phases from my side and latches itsself onto my belt. My musles shrink by a little, making me a little bit thinner. Once the transformation is complete, I say, "Here is Ko'Do'Kar, the batlemage of the group, as his name implies. (Ko means Warrior, Do means well-respected mage. Kar's just kis name.)"

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"That's cool," said Gold, "But don't think you're the only one with two forms!"

S3 GR3D NAU!

My golden scales swiftly turn to a light tan, and my mouth thins, becoming a muzzle like a wolf's. My greatsword phases into my body, as does all of my armor, leaving me with just my underclothes. My horns dissapear, and my scales elongate and soften, becoming fur. My lower muzzle's fur lightens a little, and my new armor basically comes out of my skin. My Blade of Woe phases from my side and latches itsself onto my belt. My musles shrink by a little, making me a little bit thinner. Once the transformation is complete, I say, "Here is Ko'Do'Kar, the batlemage of the group, as his name implies. (Ko means Warrior, Do means well-respected mage. Kar's just kis name.)"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Ah a joor who has created a shout to change form" Veyd chuckled a bit "but sorry to say that all dovah have a mortal form, it is just a matter if they're powerful enough to turn into it, this shout you use allows you to switch into another person. It is very  impressive though I have seen you use it many times when overseeing mundus from the void, I have seen no other joor use this ability"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Ah a joor who has created a shout to change form" Veyd chuckled a bit "but sorry to say that all dovah have a mortal form, it is just a matter if they're powerful enough to turn into it, this shout you use allows you to switch into another person. It is very  impressive though I have seen you use it many times when overseeing mundus from the void, I have seen no other joor use this ability"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(speaking of Khajiits watch this)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(speaking of Khajiits watch this)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Grolahmul

"The opposite of that being, perhaps?" said Gold, surprising you with his near invisibility, well ACTUAL invisibility (He drank a potion), "Perhaps a greater Deadra. Oh, *chuckles a bit*, hey guys."

Makor rolls his eyes "You, this is a far greater job, only an Immortal can put and end to this." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Grolahmul

"The opposite of that being, perhaps?" said Gold, surprising you with his near invisibility, well ACTUAL invisibility (He drank a potion), "Perhaps a greater Deadra. Oh, *chuckles a bit*, hey guys."

Makor rolls his eyes "You, this is a far greater job, only an Immortal can put and end to this." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Makor I believe he has helped you before, and we need all the help we can get" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Makor I believe he has helped you before, and we need all the help we can get" 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

(how about this: LINK

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

(how about this: LINK

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(cool rap lol :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(cool rap lol :D)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.