Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Dovahthur's Return

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
February 12, 2015

Young one, what is your name? And how old are you?

Lie and I'll show you pain. 

by DovahKiinZaan
February 12, 2015

Young one, what is your name? And how old are you?

Lie and I'll show you pain. 

Emperor of Man
February 12, 2015

'His name is Aksle, Bosmer age 458 (in Nordic age about 17).' I answer. 'That shout is quite the power! I learned that quite quickly.'

We land in the patch of death. It is guarded by a corrupted Dragon Priest. 'A dragon priest! Corrupted?' I yell while the loud hum of the Orb half deafens us.

The Dragon Priest looks at us. 'Rakroved! Hi fen dir fah hin rakroved!' He points his staff and fires it. A Vampiric Drain-like spell spews out of the dragon mouth on the staff. 'Dinok, hi fen biis fah hin gruth!' The red misty beam hits me and cuts begin to appear on my face and blood pours toward the staff, refilling the charge of it.

by Emperor of Man
February 12, 2015

'His name is Aksle, Bosmer age 458 (in Nordic age about 17).' I answer. 'That shout is quite the power! I learned that quite quickly.'

We land in the patch of death. It is guarded by a corrupted Dragon Priest. 'A dragon priest! Corrupted?' I yell while the loud hum of the Orb half deafens us.

The Dragon Priest looks at us. 'Rakroved! Hi fen dir fah hin rakroved!' He points his staff and fires it. A Vampiric Drain-like spell spews out of the dragon mouth on the staff. 'Dinok, hi fen biis fah hin gruth!' The red misty beam hits me and cuts begin to appear on my face and blood pours toward the staff, refilling the charge of it.

DovahKiinZaan
February 12, 2015

*Dinok jump kicks the priest, aware that it will take unrelenting strength to break the beam. He gets up and tries again.*

by DovahKiinZaan
February 12, 2015

*Dinok jump kicks the priest, aware that it will take unrelenting strength to break the beam. He gets up and tries again.*

The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

Where are you going? Why are you fighting him? Get me away, please!

by The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

Where are you going? Why are you fighting him? Get me away, please!

The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

The dragon priest notices Aksel. "Tafiir, vosodiik benix hin visk? Hi fent biis fah hin vosod, tafiir!"

He telepathically grabs the paralyzed criminal and tosses him down to the ground. he raises his staff...

by The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

The dragon priest notices Aksel. "Tafiir, vosodiik benix hin visk? Hi fent biis fah hin vosod, tafiir!"

He telepathically grabs the paralyzed criminal and tosses him down to the ground. he raises his staff...

DovahKiinZaan
February 12, 2015

*After seeing him point the staff at a kid Dinok finds new strength, he grabs the dragon priest and punches him in the face, then he stands back, grabs the staff and snaps it round his head, before using both pieces to stab into opposite temples.*

"Do not ever threaten a kid when I'm around!"

by DovahKiinZaan
February 12, 2015

*After seeing him point the staff at a kid Dinok finds new strength, he grabs the dragon priest and punches him in the face, then he stands back, grabs the staff and snaps it round his head, before using both pieces to stab into opposite temples.*

"Do not ever threaten a kid when I'm around!"

DovahKiinZaan
February 12, 2015

*He frees Aksel.*

"Are you okay?"

by DovahKiinZaan
February 12, 2015

*He frees Aksel.*

"Are you okay?"

The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

Once freed, he is sucked into a vortex and into the world again. He looks up to see Dinok. Panicked, he backs up. 

Once calm, he stands up and says, "Thank you, but I must-"

Saurill interrupts. "Not yet, thief. There's something wrong here. With you. That charm of yours-it was cursed."

by The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

Once freed, he is sucked into a vortex and into the world again. He looks up to see Dinok. Panicked, he backs up. 

Once calm, he stands up and says, "Thank you, but I must-"

Saurill interrupts. "Not yet, thief. There's something wrong here. With you. That charm of yours-it was cursed."

DovahKiinZaan
February 12, 2015

"Sauriil, we can't keep him!"

by DovahKiinZaan
February 12, 2015

"Sauriil, we can't keep him!"

The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

"It isn't always a bad thing. I sensed something in him. It's not of darkness. He has the soulpiece of a Daedra within him."

The thief said, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

by The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

"It isn't always a bad thing. I sensed something in him. It's not of darkness. He has the soulpiece of a Daedra within him."

The thief said, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

Emperor of Man
February 12, 2015

'Daedra are dangerous, untrustworthy. Some are alright but this. It is Molag Bal the Daedric Prince of Domination. He sensed some kind of need for power inside of him.'

The Dragon Priest still with the wood in his temples yells, 'Hin mon lost kosaan krii naal in!'

Rage flashes in my eyes. 'You lie!' I sense it is true. And I drop to the floor on my knees. 'Again. She is gone . . . again.' I turn to the Dragon Priest and charge at him. I conjure a Bound Sword and cut off his hand. I summon a salt pile and pour it into the bleeding stump. It screams and falls to the floor. I cast Soul Bane on the blade and make him swallow it. It screams as its skin's moisture evapurates causing it to look like a Draugr, then it turned pale as snow. Its entire back tears open as crimson ichor erupts out. After about 5 seconds of a blood fountain it soul flys out of the back wound and dissapears. The Dragon Priest itself erupts into flames and drops to the ground; its body completely unidentifiable.

I take a deep breath and plop onto the ground. 'The last of my family . . . dead.' I scream in rage. It sounded like a roar of a raging dragon.

(Also, epic AKH, I am pretty sure you are not allowed to control my character without my permission, which I am not willing to give)

by Emperor of Man
February 12, 2015

'Daedra are dangerous, untrustworthy. Some are alright but this. It is Molag Bal the Daedric Prince of Domination. He sensed some kind of need for power inside of him.'

The Dragon Priest still with the wood in his temples yells, 'Hin mon lost kosaan krii naal in!'

Rage flashes in my eyes. 'You lie!' I sense it is true. And I drop to the floor on my knees. 'Again. She is gone . . . again.' I turn to the Dragon Priest and charge at him. I conjure a Bound Sword and cut off his hand. I summon a salt pile and pour it into the bleeding stump. It screams and falls to the floor. I cast Soul Bane on the blade and make him swallow it. It screams as its skin's moisture evapurates causing it to look like a Draugr, then it turned pale as snow. Its entire back tears open as crimson ichor erupts out. After about 5 seconds of a blood fountain it soul flys out of the back wound and dissapears. The Dragon Priest itself erupts into flames and drops to the ground; its body completely unidentifiable.

I take a deep breath and plop onto the ground. 'The last of my family . . . dead.' I scream in rage. It sounded like a roar of a raging dragon.

(Also, epic AKH, I am pretty sure you are not allowed to control my character without my permission, which I am not willing to give)

The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

(Sorry!)

"What...what have you done? There's...there's part of a Daedra in me?" He looks at his hands. "All I wanted was a damn life!"

Realizing he wasn't being compassionate, he approached Saurill. "I'm...sorry. About your family."

by The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

(Sorry!)

"What...what have you done? There's...there's part of a Daedra in me?" He looks at his hands. "All I wanted was a damn life!"

Realizing he wasn't being compassionate, he approached Saurill. "I'm...sorry. About your family."

Emperor of Man
February 12, 2015

'Forget it. Let's kill the bastard that killed them.'

by Emperor of Man
February 12, 2015

'Forget it. Let's kill the bastard that killed them.'

The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

"What? Me? Look, I can't...do this. You guys are warriors. I'm just...trying to find my way..."

by The Bug Stomper
February 12, 2015

"What? Me? Look, I can't...do this. You guys are warriors. I'm just...trying to find my way..."

Emperor of Man
February 12, 2015

'You do not seem to understand. I am not giving you a choice.' I mutter, my voice calm but firm. 'And I am no warrior. They are brutes. I am an elf of wisdom, a mage. A warrior is someone like Makor gro-Baroth. Who has been following us for the past week. GET OUT OF THAT BUSH, ORSIMER!'

by Emperor of Man
February 12, 2015

'You do not seem to understand. I am not giving you a choice.' I mutter, my voice calm but firm. 'And I am no warrior. They are brutes. I am an elf of wisdom, a mage. A warrior is someone like Makor gro-Baroth. Who has been following us for the past week. GET OUT OF THAT BUSH, ORSIMER!'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.