"And I'm the arrogant one?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 19, 2014

*They hit ground, Dinok waved a candle light spell around*

"And I'm the arrogant one?"

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

I heard a low screech. 'A Spider Daedra!'

The half-spider, half-mortal Daedra charged in at us. I shot multiple Thunderbolt spells. The Spider Daedra turned to ash. 'That was close. We better get moving. I don't want anymore interruptions.'

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

I heard a low screech. 'A Spider Daedra!'

The half-spider, half-mortal Daedra charged in at us. I shot multiple Thunderbolt spells. The Spider Daedra turned to ash. 'That was close. We better get moving. I don't want anymore interruptions.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

*Aloud voice shatters the silence*

"You're in my place now! I have a way out set for you- can you find it??"

*Dinok looks at the sky*

"That cocky little-"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

*Aloud voice shatters the silence*

"You're in my place now! I have a way out set for you- can you find it??"

*Dinok looks at the sky*

"That cocky little-"

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

'Calm down, Dinok. Anger won't get us through here.' I cough. 'I've been here before. It is not good for my lungs. If I stay here for more than two weeks *cough, cough* I will perish. So, if I do perish, I need you to do something. A young nordic child in Whiterun. Her name is Lucia. You need to find her and give her the Staff of Magnus.' I pointed at the blue staff on my back.

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

'Calm down, Dinok. Anger won't get us through here.' I cough. 'I've been here before. It is not good for my lungs. If I stay here for more than two weeks *cough, cough* I will perish. So, if I do perish, I need you to do something. A young nordic child in Whiterun. Her name is Lucia. You need to find her and give her the Staff of Magnus.' I pointed at the blue staff on my back.

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

'She is the only one worthy of the Staff. Besides . . . my . . . daughter.' I felt the pain of saying the word "daughter."

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

'She is the only one worthy of the Staff. Besides . . . my . . . daughter.' I felt the pain of saying the word "daughter."

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

"Dead, huh. I know how it feels, I slaughtered my whole family in a rage"

*Dinok takes the staff*

"What does it do?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

"Dead, huh. I know how it feels, I slaughtered my whole family in a rage"

*Dinok takes the staff*

"What does it do?"

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'It takes the magicka of any mage away. If the magicka is gone or isn't in the enemy then it will tear out their blood.' I then explain 'If you are powerful enough you become Magnus sometimes.'

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'It takes the magicka of any mage away. If the magicka is gone or isn't in the enemy then it will tear out their blood.' I then explain 'If you are powerful enough you become Magnus sometimes.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

"Think i could handle it?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

"Think i could handle it?"

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'I know you can. I can sense an aura of power around you.' I turn to look for more enemies. I heard a familiar cry, 'I smell weakness!' 

'Dremoras!' I see it running towards us. I charge up Wabbajack and launched it at the Dremora. It dropped as a Sweet Roll.

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'I know you can. I can sense an aura of power around you.' I turn to look for more enemies. I heard a familiar cry, 'I smell weakness!' 

'Dremoras!' I see it running towards us. I charge up Wabbajack and launched it at the Dremora. It dropped as a Sweet Roll.

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok smirks*

"That's not how you do it"

*A dremora comes up, Dinok pulls out a wooden staff and proceeds to beat the dremora with it. He snaps it and shoves it through his larynx and then through his heart*

"Try that"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok smirks*

"That's not how you do it"

*A dremora comes up, Dinok pulls out a wooden staff and proceeds to beat the dremora with it. He snaps it and shoves it through his larynx and then through his heart*

"Try that"

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'That is far to violent for an old fellow like me. I prefer my killing with a little more disentigration.'

Two Dremoras charge at me. I launch a Thunderbolt at one. It turns into ash.

'But I can do your's too.'

I summon a Bound Sword and stick it into the Dremoras leg. I cut its leg off, then make him swallow the blade, which I casted a certain spell on (a created spell called "Soul Bane"). It screams as its skin's moisture evapurates causing it to look like a Draugr, then it turned pale as snow. Its entire back tears open as crimson ichor erupts out. After about 5 seconds of a blood fountain it soul flys out of the back hole and dissapears. The Dremors itself erupts into flames and drops to the ground; its body completely unidentifiable.

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'That is far to violent for an old fellow like me. I prefer my killing with a little more disentigration.'

Two Dremoras charge at me. I launch a Thunderbolt at one. It turns into ash.

'But I can do your's too.'

I summon a Bound Sword and stick it into the Dremoras leg. I cut its leg off, then make him swallow the blade, which I casted a certain spell on (a created spell called "Soul Bane"). It screams as its skin's moisture evapurates causing it to look like a Draugr, then it turned pale as snow. Its entire back tears open as crimson ichor erupts out. After about 5 seconds of a blood fountain it soul flys out of the back hole and dissapears. The Dremors itself erupts into flames and drops to the ground; its body completely unidentifiable.

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok claps*

"You do have the killer aspect"

*Dinok conjures a dremora and uses a rock to beat it round the head. Dinok looks more animated than ever*

"HA HA! He didn't fight did he?" 

*Dinok's psychopath side shows*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok claps*

"You do have the killer aspect"

*Dinok conjures a dremora and uses a rock to beat it round the head. Dinok looks more animated than ever*

"HA HA! He didn't fight did he?" 

*Dinok's psychopath side shows*

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

I sense the dark side of Dinok and frown grimly.

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

I sense the dark side of Dinok and frown grimly.

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok is breathing heavy, disgusted he turns*

"I may have power, but I'm still a monster, let's look for this way out"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok is breathing heavy, disgusted he turns*

"I may have power, but I'm still a monster, let's look for this way out"

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'Dinok . . .' I pause. 'Are you alright? You don't seem well.'

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'Dinok . . .' I pause. 'Are you alright? You don't seem well.'

<<  <  1  2  3  4  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.