Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Dovahthur's Return

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'That isn't the only way. Death isn't the only answer.' I step toward the staff and pick it up. I close my eyes and see all of the souls. I gasp. 'Agh! There is so much suffering there.'

STIN L1S DINOK

Souls fly out into the sky. I drop to my knees in exhaustion.

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'That isn't the only way. Death isn't the only answer.' I step toward the staff and pick it up. I close my eyes and see all of the souls. I gasp. 'Agh! There is so much suffering there.'

STIN L1S DINOK

Souls fly out into the sky. I drop to my knees in exhaustion.

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
"Why do that? Death is the wisest way, death gave them a chance, now they're bodyless souls."
by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
"Why do that? Death is the wisest way, death gave them a chance, now they're bodyless souls."

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'Once they die their loved ones would fear them. They would assume that they are some result of a Necromancer's expirement. They would rather live in Sovngarde. I have seen things like this happen. If you've lived for over 4, 000 years you would know these things.'

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'Once they die their loved ones would fear them. They would assume that they are some result of a Necromancer's expirement. They would rather live in Sovngarde. I have seen things like this happen. If you've lived for over 4, 000 years you would know these things.'

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
"I know, but how do they get to sovngarde without a body? I've been there, everything is corporeal."
by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
"I know, but how do they get to sovngarde without a body? I've been there, everything is corporeal."

The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

Aksel walked away, smiling. Only one troubling thought stayed in his mind. How will the Daedra shard within me affect my life?

(Can Aksel's story be like a subplot for now?)

by The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

Aksel walked away, smiling. Only one troubling thought stayed in his mind. How will the Daedra shard within me affect my life?

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
epic AKH

Make a thread on it. 

by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
epic AKH

Make a thread on it. 

The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

(I kinda did, actually.)

by The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

(I kinda did, actually.)

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

Oh, I'll post on it. 

by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

Oh, I'll post on it. 

Emperor of Man
February 21, 2015

The orb glowed and hummed loudly. I summon a Bound Sword.

by Emperor of Man
February 21, 2015

The orb glowed and hummed loudly. I summon a Bound Sword.

YolGoraagKaazah
February 21, 2015

Makor took out Volendrung hoping the enemy would be something formidable.

by YolGoraagKaazah
February 21, 2015

Makor took out Volendrung hoping the enemy would be something formidable.

Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

A dragon priest jumps out of a tomb and growls. I charge a Thundebolt spell and prepare for combat.

by Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

A dragon priest jumps out of a tomb and growls. I charge a Thundebolt spell and prepare for combat.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

This post has been deleted

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

This post has been deleted

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.