Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Dovahthur's Return

1  2  3  12  13  14  15 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 11, 2014

I stood up and saw Dinok disappear after chasing away the Dovahthur. I smiled. He'll do just fine.

by Emperor of Man
October 11, 2014

I stood up and saw Dinok disappear after chasing away the Dovahthur. I smiled. He'll do just fine.

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014

*Dinok, most powerful of dragon priests appears in front of a cave*

"Curious that the Dovahthuur should flee to my resting place, I'm eager to see his true power"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014

*Dinok, most powerful of dragon priests appears in front of a cave*

"Curious that the Dovahthuur should flee to my resting place, I'm eager to see his true power"

Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

Sauriil teleports to him. 'You have no idea of his power.'

by Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

Sauriil teleports to him. 'You have no idea of his power.'

Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

*Dovahthurs voice is heard*

'You should listen to my brother, Dragon Priest. I can tear you apart without breaking a sweat.' He laughs, 'You joor disgust me. Such horrid creatures you are.'

by Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

'You should listen to my brother, Dragon Priest. I can tear you apart without breaking a sweat.' He laughs, 'You joor disgust me. Such horrid creatures you are.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Singh1699

'You should listen to my brother, Dragon Priest. I can tear you apart with breaking a sweat.' He laughs, 'You joor disgust me. Such horrid creatures you are.'

"Call it arrogance, but my arsenal is a giant compared to his. He won't stand a chance. Soul tear and he's gone."

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Singh1699

'You should listen to my brother, Dragon Priest. I can tear you apart with breaking a sweat.' He laughs, 'You joor disgust me. Such horrid creatures you are.'

"Call it arrogance, but my arsenal is a giant compared to his. He won't stand a chance. Soul tear and he's gone."

Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

*Searing pain enters everyone's heads.*

by Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
October 16, 2014
Singh1699

"Ok. That's it! I'm taking him down"

*I enter the cave*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 16, 2014
Singh1699

"Ok. That's it! I'm taking him down"

*I enter the cave*

Emperor of Man
October 16, 2014

I run after Dinok. 'How deep does your cave go anyway?'

The Dovahthur: 'You think you have the power to defeat me? A soul tear is but a mere pebble! I have increased my power. I have surpassed the power of all Aedra and Daedra combined!'

He teleports in front of the both of us and whispers, 'Yol. Thur. SHOOOOOOOOLLLLL!'

A blast of flame erupted from his mouth. It was much hotter than a dragon's fire and shoots farther.

by Emperor of Man
October 16, 2014

I run after Dinok. 'How deep does your cave go anyway?'

The Dovahthur: 'You think you have the power to defeat me? A soul tear is but a mere pebble! I have increased my power. I have surpassed the power of all Aedra and Daedra combined!'

He teleports in front of the both of us and whispers, 'Yol. Thur. SHOOOOOOOOLLLLL!'

A blast of flame erupted from his mouth. It was much hotter than a dragon's fire and shoots farther.

DovahKiinZaan
October 16, 2014

*It curves round Dinok*

"WOW! That breath is bad"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 16, 2014

*It curves round Dinok*

"WOW! That breath is bad"

Emperor of Man
October 16, 2014

'You have no idea.' I summoned a Bound Sword and stuck the misty blue blade into the Dovahthur's stomach. He didn't even flinch. Dovahthur grabbed me by the throat and tosses me into a wall. Before slamming into the stone heI dissappeared in a flash of light and appaeared next to Dinok.

This time I muttered, 'Fus. Rodah!' Nothing, again. 'Now, you try killing him.'

by Emperor of Man
October 16, 2014

'You have no idea.' I summoned a Bound Sword and stuck the misty blue blade into the Dovahthur's stomach. He didn't even flinch. Dovahthur grabbed me by the throat and tosses me into a wall. Before slamming into the stone heI dissappeared in a flash of light and appaeared next to Dinok.

This time I muttered, 'Fus. Rodah!' Nothing, again. 'Now, you try killing him.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 17, 2014

"It's rude to throw people at walls, and it's also rude to breathe at someone."

*Dinok raises hands with energy blasts in them*

"My speciality"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 17, 2014

"It's rude to throw people at walls, and it's also rude to breathe at someone."

*Dinok raises hands with energy blasts in them*

"My speciality"

DovahKiinZaan
October 17, 2014

*The dovahthur shouts Dinok across the room, then nears him"

"You don't give up do you?"

*Dinok looks down to see flammable liquid all over him*

"Agh sh-"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 17, 2014

*The dovahthur shouts Dinok across the room, then nears him"

"You don't give up do you?"

*Dinok looks down to see flammable liquid all over him*

"Agh sh-"

Emperor of Man
October 17, 2014

Dovahthur's face was covered in ash but unharmed. He charged at Dinok.

'I didn't want to use this, but . . .' I launched the Thunderstorm spell at Dovahthur. Electricity arced everywhere in the cave and chunks of stone fell out of the walls.

All that was left of Dovahthur was a puddle of Magicka.

'Impressive. Most impressive.' Dovahthur's voice is heard again, 'But that was a mere Majicka clone. You cannot face against the real me. They are but a fraction of my power and I have army of those. You think you have the power to defeat me?! You more foolish than I thought.'

by Emperor of Man
October 17, 2014

Dovahthur's face was covered in ash but unharmed. He charged at Dinok.

'I didn't want to use this, but . . .' I launched the Thunderstorm spell at Dovahthur. Electricity arced everywhere in the cave and chunks of stone fell out of the walls.

All that was left of Dovahthur was a puddle of Magicka.

'Impressive. Most impressive.' Dovahthur's voice is heard again, 'But that was a mere Majicka clone. You cannot face against the real me. They are but a fraction of my power and I have army of those. You think you have the power to defeat me?! You more foolish than I thought.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 17, 2014

*Dinok is still on fire, he puts it out*

"Ysmir, he's a strong one eh? Might have to rethink"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 17, 2014

*Dinok is still on fire, he puts it out*

"Ysmir, he's a strong one eh? Might have to rethink"

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

'Might! You really need to get rid of that arrogance Dinok.' I chuckle, 'You and I are so different.'

Dovahthur teleports in front of both of us (the real one). 'Hello, again . . . brother. How very pleasant to meet you face to face. Sorry I couldn't greet you earlier I was testing my control of my forces on you. They were quite successful. Now. Let me show you my strength.'

He puts two of his fingers on the floor. The ground cracks open and we fall. Into the dark planes of Oblivion . . .

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

'Might! You really need to get rid of that arrogance Dinok.' I chuckle, 'You and I are so different.'

Dovahthur teleports in front of both of us (the real one). 'Hello, again . . . brother. How very pleasant to meet you face to face. Sorry I couldn't greet you earlier I was testing my control of my forces on you. They were quite successful. Now. Let me show you my strength.'

He puts two of his fingers on the floor. The ground cracks open and we fall. Into the dark planes of Oblivion . . .

1  2  3  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.