*Dinok is still hiding his face*

"Yes... I'm fine, just- I'm fine"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok is still hiding his face*

"Yes... I'm fine, just- I'm fine"

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

I look down at the floor and see tracks. 'Hmmm. Mortal tracks. How did another joore get here? From the track shape its female about 32 at a Nordic age.'

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

I look down at the floor and see tracks. 'Hmmm. Mortal tracks. How did another joore get here? From the track shape its female about 32 at a Nordic age.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

"Clever, very clever. We can look for her or get out, your choice"

*Dinok still is hiding his face*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

"Clever, very clever. We can look for her or get out, your choice"

*Dinok still is hiding his face*

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'I think we should look for her. There is something famliliar about the aura around the tracks.' He frowned.

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'I think we should look for her. There is something famliliar about the aura around the tracks.' He frowned.

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'Hmm. These tracks suggest that she wore of Daedric Armor. And there is dirt on the tracks.' I sniff the dirt. 'She came here recently. The dirt is still moist. And this dirt came from--'

I pause. 'The dirt came from my yard at Summerset. No one could have gotten to my home and arrive here just a mere few minutes before we did. Unless . . . no that isn't possible.'

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'Hmm. These tracks suggest that she wore of Daedric Armor. And there is dirt on the tracks.' I sniff the dirt. 'She came here recently. The dirt is still moist. And this dirt came from--'

I pause. 'The dirt came from my yard at Summerset. No one could have gotten to my home and arrive here just a mere few minutes before we did. Unless . . . no that isn't possible.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

*Dinok looks up slightly, still having his back turned*

"Unless what?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

*Dinok looks up slightly, still having his back turned*

"Unless what?"

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'It's nothing.' I shook the idea.

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'It's nothing.' I shook the idea.

DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

*Dinok lowers his head*

"You go on, I'll catch up"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

*Dinok lowers his head*

"You go on, I'll catch up"

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'I'm not leaving you here. Now stop sulking get on with it. We all have our dark side, no need to be depressed about it. Come on, I'm sure getting out and seeing Skyrim again will cheer you up.'

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'I'm not leaving you here. Now stop sulking get on with it. We all have our dark side, no need to be depressed about it. Come on, I'm sure getting out and seeing Skyrim again will cheer you up.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

*Dinol turns round to reveal pure red eyes, black appearing at his forehead. He also had a smile on his face*

"I wasn't joking, I'm volitile like this"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

*Dinol turns round to reveal pure red eyes, black appearing at his forehead. He also had a smile on his face*

"I wasn't joking, I'm volitile like this"

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

'No. I have seen this before. What was that shout Draalfahdrem taught me?' I think, which shout can cleanse evil from an entity temporarily? Think. Think . . .

'Ruv. Vul. Shun!' I chanted the words of the 'Spiritual Cleanse' shout. The soft white mist washed over Dinok.

'I hope that will last long enough to find a cure.'

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

'No. I have seen this before. What was that shout Draalfahdrem taught me?' I think, which shout can cleanse evil from an entity temporarily? Think. Think . . .

'Ruv. Vul. Shun!' I chanted the words of the 'Spiritual Cleanse' shout. The soft white mist washed over Dinok.

'I hope that will last long enough to find a cure.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

*Dinok looks taken aback*

"I don't. Okay, let's go"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

*Dinok looks taken aback*

"I don't. Okay, let's go"

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

*I follow the footsteps*

'Dinok! I think I found the exit! Look off in the distance!'

Surely enough there was a portal in the distance.

'That is about . . . O! Much farther than it seems. That would be about a week's amount of travel.'

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

*I follow the footsteps*

'Dinok! I think I found the exit! Look off in the distance!'

Surely enough there was a portal in the distance.

'That is about . . . O! Much farther than it seems. That would be about a week's amount of travel.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

*Dinok starts coughing wildly*

(Dovahthur) "You are in my plain now, you won't last that long"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

*Dinok starts coughing wildly*

(Dovahthur) "You are in my plain now, you won't last that long"

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

'Dovahthur you damned bastard! I may have sworn to try and turn you to the correct side, but when I find you, you will most certainly die.'

Dovahthur: 'I would love to see you try, but of course, you won't survive my plane. . . brother.'

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

'Dovahthur you damned bastard! I may have sworn to try and turn you to the correct side, but when I find you, you will most certainly die.'

Dovahthur: 'I would love to see you try, but of course, you won't survive my plane. . . brother.'

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.