Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Dovahthur's Return

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
February 19, 2015

"You guys are very unusual people. Haven't had a drink in awhile? I don't drink myself, but you guys might need one."

by The Bug Stomper
February 19, 2015

"You guys are very unusual people. Haven't had a drink in awhile? I don't drink myself, but you guys might need one."

Emperor of Man
February 19, 2015

'Boy, you want a reward? I will take you back to your home to pay for your crimes. That will give you time to think about asking for rewards. And unusual? Ha! What is a Bosmer doing following the two most powerful mortals on the planet?'

by Emperor of Man
February 19, 2015

'Boy, you want a reward? I will take you back to your home to pay for your crimes. That will give you time to think about asking for rewards. And unusual? Ha! What is a Bosmer doing following the two most powerful mortals on the planet?'

The Bug Stomper
February 19, 2015

"Look, I don't...I can't go back, Saurill. There are Imperials there. Not only will they have my head, I will suffer watching my people suffer as well. That's the only reason I'm coming with you, besides your constant death threats. Look, I'm just trying to find a new life in Skyrim. As you saw when we met, I haven't been going on the best path."

by The Bug Stomper
February 19, 2015

"Look, I don't...I can't go back, Saurill. There are Imperials there. Not only will they have my head, I will suffer watching my people suffer as well. That's the only reason I'm coming with you, besides your constant death threats. Look, I'm just trying to find a new life in Skyrim. As you saw when we met, I haven't been going on the best path."

DovahKiinZaan
February 19, 2015

"Sauriil, loosen up, he's just a kid, if I had a say in it he'd be free, I may be a killer, but I have remorse."

by DovahKiinZaan
February 19, 2015

"Sauriil, loosen up, he's just a kid, if I had a say in it he'd be free, I may be a killer, but I have remorse."

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'My entire family is dead other than a cruel Overlord who's my brother and is bent on killing me! So forgive me if I can't be any kinder!' I nearly burn Draalfahdrem and you two.

I realize that I am dangerous right now and say. 'Aksel, you can leave. Dinok you too. I need to take care of this myself. When we get to Valenwood you can leave.'

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'My entire family is dead other than a cruel Overlord who's my brother and is bent on killing me! So forgive me if I can't be any kinder!' I nearly burn Draalfahdrem and you two.

I realize that I am dangerous right now and say. 'Aksel, you can leave. Dinok you too. I need to take care of this myself. When we get to Valenwood you can leave.'

The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

"I partially know how you feel. They killed my siblings and my father. They probably raped my mother. My grandmother lives in oppression for now."

by The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

"I partially know how you feel. They killed my siblings and my father. They probably raped my mother. My grandmother lives in oppression for now."

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
"I can't leave, I must kill dovahthur. I must."
by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
"I can't leave, I must kill dovahthur. I must."

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'You need to leave both of you. Dinok, it isn't a request. I nearly killed you.' We reach Valenwood and land 'Draal, kuz niin hofkiin'

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'You need to leave both of you. Dinok, it isn't a request. I nearly killed you.' We reach Valenwood and land 'Draal, kuz niin hofkiin'

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

He nods, 'Geh.'

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

He nods, 'Geh.'

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
"I'll leave, but our paths will cross, I'm killing dovahthur."
by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
"I'll leave, but our paths will cross, I'm killing dovahthur."

The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

"And I'll return to my last location. I thank you for meeting you. You've really made me think about who I am. And remember to have a drink."

by The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

"And I'll return to my last location. I thank you for meeting you. You've really made me think about who I am. And remember to have a drink."

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'Nii lost kosaan  krif asamit reid hi. Guur' I turn to continue towards the Orb. Alone. I turn to look at, most likely, the last time I will see the two. I mutter to myself, 'Magnus, jaaril niin. Aak niin.'

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'Nii lost kosaan  krif asamit reid hi. Guur' I turn to continue towards the Orb. Alone. I turn to look at, most likely, the last time I will see the two. I mutter to myself, 'Magnus, jaaril niin. Aak niin.'

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
*In Dinok's hand a staff appears, he puts it into the ground.*
by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
*In Dinok's hand a staff appears, he puts it into the ground.*

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

I look back again, 'What did you just place?'

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

I look back again, 'What did you just place?'

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
"When dovabthur dies, he'll die here, but he wont be alone, I'll die. This staff contains all of the souls of those I've killed, my death will free them."
by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015
"When dovabthur dies, he'll die here, but he wont be alone, I'll die. This staff contains all of the souls of those I've killed, my death will free them."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.