Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A Gathering of Heroes

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{It is scintifically proven that cats have better hearing AND smell than dogs, anyway, I have nocturnals power, I am super-duper sneaky.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{It is scintifically proven that cats have better hearing AND smell than dogs, anyway, I have nocturnals power, I am super-duper sneaky.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(like my character is on your side i'm not being op i'm trying to aid in helping your characters and your pissed about me helping you out :/ ?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(like my character is on your side i'm not being op i'm trying to aid in helping your characters and your pissed about me helping you out :/ ?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(like seriously dude WHAT IS WRONG)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(like seriously dude WHAT IS WRONG)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{Warewolves are hunted  by guards, shouldn't you e preoccupied with them in  your super duper long travel?}

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{Warewolves are hunted  by guards, shouldn't you e preoccupied with them in  your super duper long travel?}

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(But werewolves are also uber strong, so he might've killed the ones who were chasing him.)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(But werewolves are also uber strong, so he might've killed the ones who were chasing him.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(DUDE ALL I WANNA DO IS PLAY SOME ROLEPLAY AND HELP YOUR GUYS'S CHARACTERS I DON'T HAVE A FREAKIN (sorry for my language) CLUE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(DUDE ALL I WANNA DO IS PLAY SOME ROLEPLAY AND HELP YOUR GUYS'S CHARACTERS I DON'T HAVE A FREAKIN (sorry for my language) CLUE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

+2,000 bounty

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

+2,000 bounty

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015
Grolahmul

(and that's what my character did)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015
Grolahmul

(and that's what my character did)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

It's funny, your profile pic is a stupid warwolf yelling and you are typing in all caps.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

It's funny, your profile pic is a stupid warwolf yelling and you are typing in all caps.

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

And you got bounty for doing that, good job, we don't want to work with someone who has bounty.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

And you got bounty for doing that, good job, we don't want to work with someone who has bounty.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(i'm rogue anyway so i don't care of bounties you want my help or no i'm the one with the explosives)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(i'm rogue anyway so i don't care of bounties you want my help or no i'm the one with the explosives)

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Shar, what is it with you and Werewolves?)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Shar, what is it with you and Werewolves?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

wolf runs away with the explosives "if your gonna turn me in and don't want my help then screw it get the gold to pay my bounty and i'll give the explosives" Wolf had already become a werewolf and ran away 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

wolf runs away with the explosives "if your gonna turn me in and don't want my help then screw it get the gold to pay my bounty and i'll give the explosives" Wolf had already become a werewolf and ran away 

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"Just kidding guys, I had the explosives all along, now all we need to do is place them"

{Because Warewolves+grim reaper = evil.}

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"Just kidding guys, I had the explosives all along, now all we need to do is place them"

{Because Warewolves+grim reaper = evil.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(see know you got jack sh** so there happy i'm not helping you)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(see know you got jack sh** so there happy i'm not helping you)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.