Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A Gathering of Heroes

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"Aye, now, that cave entrance over there looks odd to me, and dangorous, lets go."

*We walk to the entrance to another cave while we are still in the main cave I say:

"If anyone is afraid, turn back."

{I'm doing this to take away the ghost of people who abandoned this thread, I think it is Bildiik, Goldgonian and I.}

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"Aye, now, that cave entrance over there looks odd to me, and dangorous, lets go."

*We walk to the entrance to another cave while we are still in the main cave I say:

"If anyone is afraid, turn back."

{I'm doing this to take away the ghost of people who abandoned this thread, I think it is Bildiik, Goldgonian and I.}

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Hey! I haven't abandoned it!)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Hey! I haven't abandoned it!)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{No, those are the remaining people I think.}

*We walk into the tunnel, finding it to be quite small, along the way we find a case with the label:*

EXPLOSIVES

*We open it and it is empty, nothing is in there exept khajiit hair and claw marks.*

"A khajiit stole the bombs!"

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{No, those are the remaining people I think.}

*We walk into the tunnel, finding it to be quite small, along the way we find a case with the label:*

EXPLOSIVES

*We open it and it is empty, nothing is in there exept khajiit hair and claw marks.*

"A khajiit stole the bombs!"

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Oh, sorry... Did a little bit of a stupid there :P )

"Of c-c-course," said Gold, sarcastically, "Why wouldn't-t-t one steal th-th-them?"

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Oh, sorry... Did a little bit of a stupid there :P )

"Of c-c-course," said Gold, sarcastically, "Why wouldn't-t-t one steal th-th-them?"

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"That is enough firepower to destroy a mountain, a man with the wrong intentions would just, I can't think about it, we must find the thief in the city of thieves."

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"That is enough firepower to destroy a mountain, a man with the wrong intentions would just, I can't think about it, we must find the thief in the city of thieves."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

as you are about to turn around and leave you see a werewolf with a bit of fur falling from his hands and blood around his mouth and claws "SOOO I FINALLY FOUND YOU" the mysterius werewolf turns into a human it's wolf the werewolf from earlier "i've been following your traces to this mountain while you were talking i was looking for the cave to this dwarven machine i saw a box with dovahzul writing on it i understood it because i studied with the greybeards for a long time (look on my skelly my character is a 400 year old werewolf) anyway i saw a khajiit stealing some kind of explosives when i went to ask him why he was taking them he came up pulled his sword out and stabbed me i then turned into a werewolf and killed him and tryed to find you but you weren't in the main cave so i went back here and here i am"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

as you are about to turn around and leave you see a werewolf with a bit of fur falling from his hands and blood around his mouth and claws "SOOO I FINALLY FOUND YOU" the mysterius werewolf turns into a human it's wolf the werewolf from earlier "i've been following your traces to this mountain while you were talking i was looking for the cave to this dwarven machine i saw a box with dovahzul writing on it i understood it because i studied with the greybeards for a long time (look on my skelly my character is a 400 year old werewolf) anyway i saw a khajiit stealing some kind of explosives when i went to ask him why he was taking them he came up pulled his sword out and stabbed me i then turned into a werewolf and killed him and tryed to find you but you weren't in the main cave so i went back here and here i am"

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{You can't, we're in a secret place and since I was raised here I know where it is.}

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{You can't, we're in a secret place and since I was raised here I know where it is.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Wolf finally makes it passed whiterun going clockwise around the throat of the world to make it to iverstead. "hhhu...hhu...i haven't ran this fast for quiet a while i should hunt more often but that's not important right now" Wolf continues running as fast as he can.

(dude i found the cave entrance and sneaked in i'm a werewolf i tracked your scent from where you last were i've literally been stocking your group in this RP lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Wolf finally makes it passed whiterun going clockwise around the throat of the world to make it to iverstead. "hhhu...hhu...i haven't ran this fast for quiet a while i should hunt more often but that's not important right now" Wolf continues running as fast as he can.

(dude i found the cave entrance and sneaked in i'm a werewolf i tracked your scent from where you last were i've literally been stocking your group in this RP lol)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

No you haven't, you joined halfway through. And I checked if we were alone when we were travelling and I think a khajiit is a bit better at tracking and sneaking than a STUPID warewolf like yourself.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

No you haven't, you joined halfway through. And I checked if we were alone when we were travelling and I think a khajiit is a bit better at tracking and sneaking than a STUPID warewolf like yourself.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"i heard about you back in dawnstar and picked up some rumors of where you were last seen i travelled there i saw you from a distance once and picked up your scent i want to help kill the last of the dragons my family was killed by a dragon 400  years ago so i will do anything to help aid in killing them"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"i heard about you back in dawnstar and picked up some rumors of where you were last seen i travelled there i saw you from a distance once and picked up your scent i want to help kill the last of the dragons my family was killed by a dragon 400  years ago so i will do anything to help aid in killing them"

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{Why are you talking to yourself?}

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{Why are you talking to yourself?}

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{Oh right, STUPID warewolf.}

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{Oh right, STUPID warewolf.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(hmm not good at tracking ehh when you got the senses of a wolf and the nose of a blood hound i think i could track a CAT pretty easily)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(hmm not good at tracking ehh when you got the senses of a wolf and the nose of a blood hound i think i could track a CAT pretty easily)

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Um... is that racist? And no, Werewolves are probably best at tracking, considering the dog nose. He could, realistically, follow our scent, and probably track us like a bloodhound.)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Um... is that racist? And no, Werewolves are probably best at tracking, considering the dog nose. He could, realistically, follow our scent, and probably track us like a bloodhound.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(@sharsosah dude why do you have a problem with me)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

(@sharsosah dude why do you have a problem with me)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.