Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Mod?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13 

Vulreytholm
March 16, 2018

I can try to write some dialogue if needed.

by Vulreytholm
March 16, 2018

I can try to write some dialogue if needed.

Duryoljot
March 18, 2018
I appreciate that. I guess I just need to see an amount of support for this mod large enough to put time into it again. It would be especially inspiring if a *genuine* professional modder was found. I'm sure someone could help, maybe I could look into the makers of Bruma or the Forgotten City. Perhaps Falskaar or Enderal. What do ye phantoms think?
by Duryoljot
March 18, 2018
I appreciate that. I guess I just need to see an amount of support for this mod large enough to put time into it again. It would be especially inspiring if a *genuine* professional modder was found. I'm sure someone could help, maybe I could look into the makers of Bruma or the Forgotten City. Perhaps Falskaar or Enderal. What do ye phantoms think?

Fronlaasfrin
March 19, 2018

I don't know much about modding and the stuff it requires, but I'd be happy to help with story creation. of course, we won't need a story if we can't get madders to create it...

by Fronlaasfrin
March 19, 2018

I don't know much about modding and the stuff it requires, but I'd be happy to help with story creation. of course, we won't need a story if we can't get madders to create it...

Zinrahzul
March 19, 2018
I think we would need an overall vision and story plan to give to modders. There's nothing stopping us from doing that.
by Zinrahzul
March 19, 2018
I think we would need an overall vision and story plan to give to modders. There's nothing stopping us from doing that.

Duryoljot
March 20, 2018
I'll see about consulting with a well known mod author.
by Duryoljot
March 20, 2018
I'll see about consulting with a well known mod author.

ntoskrnl
March 25, 2018

Just checked out this thread, I think this is a wonderful project idea and I'd love to contribute, but there's not much I know for a fact I can do..

by ntoskrnl
March 25, 2018

Just checked out this thread, I think this is a wonderful project idea and I'd love to contribute, but there's not much I know for a fact I can do..

Duryoljot
March 25, 2018
Audio, writing, and contacting mod authors are the most basic things to contribute. I think it's best to find a modder who did something impressive and clearly has experience. Like a Bruma team member.
by Duryoljot
March 25, 2018
Audio, writing, and contacting mod authors are the most basic things to contribute. I think it's best to find a modder who did something impressive and clearly has experience. Like a Bruma team member.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.