Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

(Zulu?)

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

(Zulu?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(sharsosah are you joining or no, i think you should)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(sharsosah are you joining or no, i think you should)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"ugh sauriil do you have a healing spell that will make me less hungover.....ugh....." Said Alexa very hungover still, at the bottom of the staircase

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"ugh sauriil do you have a healing spell that will make me less hungover.....ugh....." Said Alexa very hungover still, at the bottom of the staircase

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'I have something even better.' Sauriil casts Cure Disease, ending the hangover, and curing any other disease she had, if any.

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'I have something even better.' Sauriil casts Cure Disease, ending the hangover, and curing any other disease she had, if any.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"oh my god..." Yelled Alexa, as if she just awoke from a bad dream, and falling on the ground then swiftly getting up feeling refreshed "holy Sh** you truly are a master at arcane arts. Well let's get going then..." She stops realizing she still has her uwagi on and that her armor was upstairs in her room and that there was no place in the inn that gave her any good privacy to change back into her armor (the Armor she always wear's is shown in my skelly on the 1st page of this RP, her clothes that she wears when she's relaxin g or partying or going to something fancy she wears this http://fantasy-faction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/stormdancer2.jpg)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"oh my god..." Yelled Alexa, as if she just awoke from a bad dream, and falling on the ground then swiftly getting up feeling refreshed "holy Sh** you truly are a master at arcane arts. Well let's get going then..." She stops realizing she still has her uwagi on and that her armor was upstairs in her room and that there was no place in the inn that gave her any good privacy to change back into her armor (the Armor she always wear's is shown in my skelly on the 1st page of this RP, her clothes that she wears when she's relaxin g or partying or going to something fancy she wears this http://fantasy-faction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/stormdancer2.jpg)

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"Drem zeymah, peace bro'. I saw what happened the whole time."

*A scaled nord says, appearing out of thin air.*

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"Drem zeymah, peace bro'. I saw what happened the whole time."

*A scaled nord says, appearing out of thin air.*

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(lol shar you can be a guy who has a dragon he rides on)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(lol shar you can be a guy who has a dragon he rides on)

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

*As you look through his translucent body, you see the wall behind him. He seems as a ghost.*

"Zu'u los dovah, I am a dragon, this is my way of tinvaak, talking with mortals."

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

*As you look through his translucent body, you see the wall behind him. He seems as a ghost.*

"Zu'u los dovah, I am a dragon, this is my way of tinvaak, talking with mortals."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"ok then your a dragon in ghost...ly form........ummm ya Sauriil I think i'm still hungover"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"ok then your a dragon in ghost...ly form........ummm ya Sauriil I think i'm still hungover"

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"Liisisisss... Hi, you are not, anymore..."

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"Liisisisss... Hi, you are not, anymore..."

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

{Liis, or liisisisissss is like: Ha, or ha ha ha.}

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

{Liis, or liisisisissss is like: Ha, or ha ha ha.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"ok well then.......You go meet us outside of the city ok" Said Alexa Walking through the ghostly figure and back up the stairs to change into her armor 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"ok well then.......You go meet us outside of the city ok" Said Alexa Walking through the ghostly figure and back up the stairs to change into her armor 

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"Tiid bo viing. Drem."

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"Tiid bo viing. Drem."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(Alexa doesn't understand Dovahzul completely so she can't understand your character lol other people in the RP can like Makor and Sauriil but Alexa's still learning she doesn't quite speak it fluently yet lol and can you post a skelly for your character plz :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(Alexa doesn't understand Dovahzul completely so she can't understand your character lol other people in the RP can like Makor and Sauriil but Alexa's still learning she doesn't quite speak it fluently yet lol and can you post a skelly for your character plz :)

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

{Oh, ok sorry.}

Name: Sharsosah

Species: Dov

Color: Deep blue scales on top. Grey wing membrane and belly.

Shouts: Fire, Frost, Ice, Unrelenting, Become erethral.

Misc: He has poisoned claws.

VVVPicVVV He has no spikes on his back, his chest is more flat.

His body is a bit more wide and he has more muscular legs.

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

{Oh, ok sorry.}

Name: Sharsosah

Species: Dov

Color: Deep blue scales on top. Grey wing membrane and belly.

Shouts: Fire, Frost, Ice, Unrelenting, Become erethral.

Misc: He has poisoned claws.

VVVPicVVV He has no spikes on his back, his chest is more flat.

His body is a bit more wide and he has more muscular legs.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.