Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

'Main reason why I don't drink.' Sauriil chuckles. 'It blinds you. I stick to tea.'

He kicks Makor and Alexa, 'Get up! Drunk fools.'

by Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

'Main reason why I don't drink.' Sauriil chuckles. 'It blinds you. I stick to tea.'

He kicks Makor and Alexa, 'Get up! Drunk fools.'

Vultuzmaar
September 18, 2015
"Truth to that." *sticks his hand out towards Sauriil* "The name's Maramis."
by Vultuzmaar
September 18, 2015
"Truth to that." *sticks his hand out towards Sauriil* "The name's Maramis."

Dex117
September 18, 2015

i get off of my room an ask what happened

by Dex117
September 18, 2015

i get off of my room an ask what happened

Vultuzmaar
September 18, 2015
(not even sure that's grammatically correct)
by Vultuzmaar
September 18, 2015
(not even sure that's grammatically correct)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

"uuuuu......." Moaned Alexa going unconcius from the black-briar reserve (guys i got a plan how about sauriil and maramis have to drag Alexa and makor into seprate rooms and then we all spend the night in the tavern then we'll all start the RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

"uuuuu......." Moaned Alexa going unconcius from the black-briar reserve (guys i got a plan how about sauriil and maramis have to drag Alexa and makor into seprate rooms and then we all spend the night in the tavern then we'll all start the RP)

Vultuzmaar
September 18, 2015

(sounds good to me)

by Vultuzmaar
September 18, 2015

(sounds good to me)

Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015

Sauriil shakes Maramis' hand.

'I am Sauriil Adorin. You are a Dunmer. Do you have any news from Vvardenfell? It is my homeland, and I must know.'

by Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015

Sauriil shakes Maramis' hand.

'I am Sauriil Adorin. You are a Dunmer. Do you have any news from Vvardenfell? It is my homeland, and I must know.'

Vultuzmaar
September 18, 2015

"Other than Nerevarine finally abolishing slavery, nothing much."

by Vultuzmaar
September 18, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

(so vult, and strun you guys are going to have to drag me and yol to SEPERATE beds lol, in the RP and are characters are going to spend the night and a tiny bit of the morning (in the RP)  then are characters are all gonna leave and we will start the most intense, EPIC, AND AWESOME RP ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

(so vult, and strun you guys are going to have to drag me and yol to SEPERATE beds lol, in the RP and are characters are going to spend the night and a tiny bit of the morning (in the RP)  then are characters are all gonna leave and we will start the most intense, EPIC, AND AWESOME RP ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015
Vultuzmaar

Sauriil chuckled, 'So my deeds actually lived on. I thought as soon as I left, slavery would come right back.'

by Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015
Vultuzmaar

Sauriil chuckled, 'So my deeds actually lived on. I thought as soon as I left, slavery would come right back.'

Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

(wow strun you really like Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind don't you lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

(wow strun you really like Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind don't you lol)

Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015

(Yes, I do. I believe it is superior to Oblivion and Skyrim. Skyrim was meh. And same for Oblvion.)

by Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015

(Yes, I do. I believe it is superior to Oblivion and Skyrim. Skyrim was meh. And same for Oblvion.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

(lmho back to the RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

(lmho back to the RP)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015

'Oh Gods.' Sauriil drags Makor out of the bed. 'You take Alexa, Maramis. Pour some water on their heads when you get them to a room that they actually rented.'

by Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015

'Oh Gods.' Sauriil drags Makor out of the bed. 'You take Alexa, Maramis. Pour some water on their heads when you get them to a room that they actually rented.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.