Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
"Well I have been forced to help Nirn as my punishment...and along with that I vave been bound to a limbo" explained Hadar summoning his Chain Scythe and sharpening the end with a strange stone
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
"Well I have been forced to help Nirn as my punishment...and along with that I vave been bound to a limbo" explained Hadar summoning his Chain Scythe and sharpening the end with a strange stone

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
"And fighting dremora is easy, fighting the other various beings is harder than you may think"
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
"And fighting dremora is easy, fighting the other various beings is harder than you may think"

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She studied him for a moment. "I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking about how I fought?"

He nods to her, his face still inquisitive as he leans forward. Outside, the rest of the ARCs are ready to move in to assist should the Captain be attacked. These people are still largely unknowns, and all security precautions must be taken.

"Those abilities, to be specific."

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She studied him for a moment. "I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking about how I fought?"

He nods to her, his face still inquisitive as he leans forward. Outside, the rest of the ARCs are ready to move in to assist should the Captain be attacked. These people are still largely unknowns, and all security precautions must be taken.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

"Well, the simplist answer I can give you is magic." She leaned back slightly, intently watching his reaction. "As I said before I'm a sorceress. Or a mage that also takes advantage of heavy armor over the robes most mages prefer." A frown tugged at the corners of her mouth. "I can already tell you don't believe me . . . "

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

"Well, the simplist answer I can give you is magic." She leaned back slightly, intently watching his reaction. "As I said before I'm a sorceress. Or a mage that also takes advantage of heavy armor over the robes most mages prefer." A frown tugged at the corners of her mouth. "I can already tell you don't believe me . . . "

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"I am bound to a limbo. And I have studied Draconic armor, weapons, and magic. Observe" Hadar created a ball of draconic bloodfire, it burned a blod red flame. And in his other hand draconic lightning (basically red lightning) revolved around his palm and fingers.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"I am bound to a limbo. And I have studied Draconic armor, weapons, and magic. Observe" Hadar created a ball of draconic bloodfire, it burned a blod red flame. And in his other hand draconic lightning (basically red lightning) revolved around his palm and fingers.

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

ARC-2387 was... doubtful, to say the least. There was some kind of scientific explanation behind this, or maybe they were using the Force in a different way. Either way, just it simply being 'magic' was a, quite frankly primitive descriptive. Magic only exists in fantasy holobooks and holovids, last he checked.

"I'm... going to say you are right Ranfire. While the red lightning is, indeed, different... if my general, the Jedi we had to... bury," He frowns once more, more solemnly this time. Obviously, the Jedi General and the Captain were good friends, and had served with each other for a while.

"They use this Force stuff. Its kind of like this 'magic,' I guess, but it still doesn't make much sense to me..."

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

ARC-2387 was... doubtful, to say the least. There was some kind of scientific explanation behind this, or maybe they were using the Force in a different way. Either way, just it simply being 'magic' was a, quite frankly primitive descriptive. Magic only exists in fantasy holobooks and holovids, last he checked.

"I'm... going to say you are right Ranfire. While the red lightning is, indeed, different... if my general, the Jedi we had to... bury," He frowns once more, more solemnly this time. Obviously, the Jedi General and the Captain were good friends, and had served with each other for a while.

"They use this Force stuff. Its kind of like this 'magic,' I guess, but it still doesn't make much sense to me..."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"I do not know of this...force you speak of, if it is anything like magicka then I'd say yes" Explained Hadar a bit puzzled even though no one could see his face

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"I do not know of this...force you speak of, if it is anything like magicka then I'd say yes" Explained Hadar a bit puzzled even though no one could see his face

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

Ranfire thought for a moment. "Perhaps they are the same thing under different names? If you would like, I can give you a very basic overview on the primary schools and how it all works."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

Ranfire thought for a moment. "Perhaps they are the same thing under different names? If you would like, I can give you a very basic overview on the primary schools and how it all works."

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He chuckles at that, raising his hand before he answers her. He can tell this is gonna be a long talk...

"Right there, see? The Force doesn't have schools, I don't think. From what I understand, there are two sides: Light and Dark. Light is used by the Jedi for passive telepathic and precognitive abilities, as well as disabling telekinetic attacks, while Dark is used by the Sith." He nearly spits out the last word, Sith. He clearly has a deep hatred for them, and it seems like most of the Clones do as well. He shakes his head as he continues.

"The Sith could easily snap your neck and turn your head 180 degrees around with a twitch of their fingers, and shoot lightning out of their fingers. We have combat footage of a squad of Republic Commandos that managed to fight off a known Sith fugitive, Asajj Ventress. Shall I show you it?"

(( Okay, who wants to know who the main protaganist of this story, outside of the Daedra, is? One hint: He's an ancient Sith Lord from the Star Wars Legends. ))

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He chuckles at that, raising his hand before he answers her. He can tell this is gonna be a long talk...

"Right there, see? The Force doesn't have schools, I don't think. From what I understand, there are two sides: Light and Dark. Light is used by the Jedi for passive telepathic and precognitive abilities, as well as disabling telekinetic attacks, while Dark is used by the Sith." He nearly spits out the last word, Sith. He clearly has a deep hatred for them, and it seems like most of the Clones do as well. He shakes his head as he continues.

"The Sith could easily snap your neck and turn your head 180 degrees around with a twitch of their fingers, and shoot lightning out of their fingers. We have combat footage of a squad of Republic Commandos that managed to fight off a known Sith fugitive, Asajj Ventress. Shall I show you it?"

(( Okay, who wants to know who the main protaganist of this story, outside of the Daedra, is? One hint: He's an ancient Sith Lord from the Star Wars Legends. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(I think you mean antagonist :P )

The Dunmer was quiet for a moment, processing the information. Lightning certainly meshed with the school of destruction. The telepathy could be illusion of some kind. "So this 'force' is only split into two schools? Interesting . . . " She gave a short nod, "Yes, let's see this um . . . footage you called it?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(I think you mean antagonist :P )

The Dunmer was quiet for a moment, processing the information. Lightning certainly meshed with the school of destruction. The telepathy could be illusion of some kind. "So this 'force' is only split into two schools? Interesting . . . " She gave a short nod, "Yes, let's see this um . . . footage you called it?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Yes do tell..." said Hadar thinking about this force...it wasn't anything he had heard of or come across. Perhaps it was their way of saying the same thing?...or maybe it was something completely diffrent, he looked at the Captain with a cold emotionless look, waiting for him to show them this so called.....footage......

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Yes do tell..." said Hadar thinking about this force...it wasn't anything he had heard of or come across. Perhaps it was their way of saying the same thing?...or maybe it was something completely diffrent, he looked at the Captain with a cold emotionless look, waiting for him to show them this so called.....footage......

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

He nods to them both, before opening up a screen behind him. It shows nothing but static, before he plays the captured footage. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC9cwS6Gv-Y ) It soon begins to show a duel between two different opponents, one male and the other female.

"This was taken from security records of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, the capital planet of the Republic."

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

He nods to them both, before opening up a screen behind him. It shows nothing but static, before he plays the captured footage. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC9cwS6Gv-Y ) It soon begins to show a duel between two different opponents, one male and the other female.

"This was taken from security records of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, the capital planet of the Republic."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

She watched the short battle. There weapons resembled a blade or staff of some kind. Though they were likely more deadly. Alteration did offer a spell to allow one to lift and move objects and enemies without touching them. But from his description, their abilities are limited. Perhaps we've moved further ahead with magic than them?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

She watched the short battle. There weapons resembled a blade or staff of some kind. Though they were likely more deadly. Alteration did offer a spell to allow one to lift and move objects and enemies without touching them. But from his description, their abilities are limited. Perhaps we've moved further ahead with magic than them?

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

"This is just a fraction of confirmed abilites. Sith Lords in the past have been known to pull starships over a kilometer in length to the surface with their Force. They can also choke a person without being phyically there... But the Jedi can do so scary things, too..." He shudders to himself, remembering when someone had their mind forcibly breeched during an interogation. Afterwards, the man was wiped of his memory and why he was there.

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

"This is just a fraction of confirmed abilites. Sith Lords in the past have been known to pull starships over a kilometer in length to the surface with their Force. They can also choke a person without being phyically there... But the Jedi can do so scary things, too..." He shudders to himself, remembering when someone had their mind forcibly breeched during an interogation. Afterwards, the man was wiped of his memory and why he was there.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"Jedi and Sith . . . " Ranfire murmered in thought. "So these are the followers of these different sides?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"Jedi and Sith . . . " Ranfire murmered in thought. "So these are the followers of these different sides?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.