Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Emily awoke "what's the rucuss!"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Emily awoke "what's the rucuss!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin lightly touched one of the horns. "Some Bosmer wear them as a headdress, some even go so far as to use magick to attach them to their skulls. Me?" She sighed, "It was years ago now. All I remember was being badly wounded, angry and afraid. I guess I partly took on the Wild Hunt. Constantly shifting forms and destroying the threat." She shook her head, "I don't know why I was able to regain my form again, but these are one of the aftereffects."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin lightly touched one of the horns. "Some Bosmer wear them as a headdress, some even go so far as to use magick to attach them to their skulls. Me?" She sighed, "It was years ago now. All I remember was being badly wounded, angry and afraid. I guess I partly took on the Wild Hunt. Constantly shifting forms and destroying the threat." She shook her head, "I don't know why I was able to regain my form again, but these are one of the aftereffects."

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

( I think grabbing something made of pure magic if its not yours would burn you or something, so, yeah. )

As soon as he grabs it, the blade burns his hands in a rather painful manner. The commander then kicks the man down, calling out to the soldiers in Altmeris. Afterwards, three soldiers come in and hold the man down.

"What is wrong with you?!"

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

( I think grabbing something made of pure magic if its not yours would burn you or something, so, yeah. )

As soon as he grabs it, the blade burns his hands in a rather painful manner. The commander then kicks the man down, calling out to the soldiers in Altmeris. Afterwards, three soldiers come in and hold the man down.

"What is wrong with you?!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

(Well, that got out of hand . . .)

Falin frowned and jumped up from her seat.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

(Well, that got out of hand . . .)

Falin frowned and jumped up from her seat.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suylyaths eyes turned blue again. "What in Oblivion is going on?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suylyaths eyes turned blue again. "What in Oblivion is going on?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Emily got up and used her staff to freeze his hands "Enough!"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Emily got up and used her staff to freeze his hands "Enough!"

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"You're eyes... they were red, and you attacked Makor." He then nods to the soldiers as they let him go, but still keep at the ready to subdue him once more, if needed.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"You're eyes... they were red, and you attacked Makor." He then nods to the soldiers as they let him go, but still keep at the ready to subdue him once more, if needed.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
"What's wrong with you"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
"What's wrong with you"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"What..." Suylyath started shaking, and couldnt stand.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"What..." Suylyath started shaking, and couldnt stand.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Emily then walked back to bed and fell asleep
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Emily then walked back to bed and fell asleep

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Quickly! Get the medic-"
His eyes turned red again, and the guards subdued him.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Quickly! Get the medic-"

His eyes turned red again, and the guards subdued him.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

She thought to herself trying to fall asleep 'his eyes...they went red then blue...could it be possession... by who...why am I thinking about it...why do I keep thinking about him...why did any of this have to happen...dammit'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

She thought to herself trying to fall asleep 'his eyes...they went red then blue...could it be possession... by who...why am I thinking about it...why do I keep thinking about him...why did any of this have to happen...dammit'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
Suylyath took the plade and placed it at Makors throat, his eyes not being the color they used to be.

Makor opens his eyes "Are you mad?!" Makor rolls to the side where his weapon lies 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
Suylyath took the plade and placed it at Makors throat, his eyes not being the color they used to be.

Makor opens his eyes "Are you mad?!" Makor rolls to the side where his weapon lies 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"AAAAAAH"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"AAAAAAH"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suylyath lay on the ground, alive, but wont wake up.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suylyath lay on the ground, alive, but wont wake up.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.