A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Sildoyol
November 22, 2017

Sheogorath because chickens

Would you rather eat fifty giant's toes (having closely inspected them all beforehand) or be chased by a weakish giant, a werewolf, an Altmer, and a troll all at the same time with no weapons on you?

by Sildoyol
November 22, 2017

Sheogorath because chickens

Would you rather eat fifty giant's toes (having closely inspected them all beforehand) or be chased by a weakish giant, a werewolf, an Altmer, and a troll all at the same time with no weapons on you?

Zinrahzul
November 22, 2017

Yikes, definitely eat the giant's toes. The other option would end with them eating MY toes...

Would you rather turn into a 4-foot tall werewolf or an 8-foot were-rabbit?

by Zinrahzul
November 22, 2017

Yikes, definitely eat the giant's toes. The other option would end with them eating MY toes...

Would you rather turn into a 4-foot tall werewolf or an 8-foot were-rabbit?

Ruvgein
November 23, 2017
Mini werewolf. That way you can still defend yourself from the people with pitchforks.

Would you rather aid Jagar Tharn (Arena) or the Underking (Daggerfall)?

(More fun if you don't google it, please. :)
by Ruvgein
November 23, 2017
Mini werewolf. That way you can still defend yourself from the people with pitchforks.

Would you rather aid Jagar Tharn (Arena) or the Underking (Daggerfall)?

(More fun if you don't google it, please. :)

ntoskrnl
November 23, 2017

I've never played Arena nor Daggerfall, so I have no idea who those are...

How about Jagar Tharn? The Underking sounds like someone who would command a secret organization or something.

Would you rather constantly have Nazeem or Heimskr as a permanent follower, everywhere you go, talking nonstop?

(I'm so sorry. lol)

by ntoskrnl
November 23, 2017

I've never played Arena nor Daggerfall, so I have no idea who those are...

How about Jagar Tharn? The Underking sounds like someone who would command a secret organization or something.

Would you rather constantly have Nazeem or Heimskr as a permanent follower, everywhere you go, talking nonstop?

(I'm so sorry. lol)

Kronvullok
November 26, 2017
I choose Heimskr. I can at least handle his rambling over Nazeem's rudeness.

Would you rather have all of your food laced with Frostbite Venom (you need to eat), or have an invincible and hostile Frostbite Spider follow you everywhere you go?
by Kronvullok
November 26, 2017
I choose Heimskr. I can at least handle his rambling over Nazeem's rudeness.

Would you rather have all of your food laced with Frostbite Venom (you need to eat), or have an invincible and hostile Frostbite Spider follow you everywhere you go?

finmahlaan
November 29, 2017

I'll take the spider. At least I can have a follower engaging it or something. Or I could stuff a bag over it's head or something. Either way, I would probably eventually die if I consumed that much Frostbite Venom, so no thank you. 

Would you rather that a very eager Ancano or a very eager Grelod the Kind give you a lap dance?

(heh, that was fun)

by finmahlaan
November 29, 2017

I'll take the spider. At least I can have a follower engaging it or something. Or I could stuff a bag over it's head or something. Either way, I would probably eventually die if I consumed that much Frostbite Venom, so no thank you. 

Would you rather that a very eager Ancano or a very eager Grelod the Kind give you a lap dance?

(heh, that was fun)

Hahdremro
November 29, 2017

Ancano. He's snooty, but at least he's somewhat less wrinkled.

Would you rather be eaten alive by a dragon or a frostbite spider?

by Hahdremro
November 29, 2017

Ancano. He's snooty, but at least he's somewhat less wrinkled.

Would you rather be eaten alive by a dragon or a frostbite spider?

Kronvullok
November 29, 2017
Dragon. Ends it more quickly.

Would you rather only be able to talk in one language of your choice (and no other languages), or be able to read, write, and understand any language, but you're mute?
by Kronvullok
November 29, 2017
Dragon. Ends it more quickly.

Would you rather only be able to talk in one language of your choice (and no other languages), or be able to read, write, and understand any language, but you're mute?

Hahdremro
November 30, 2017

Ruth,  this is the hardest one yet for me. Having to choose between being able to sing or being able to write... I think I'd have to go with the latter. Talking is overrated anyway, and although I'd certainly miss the ability to sing, I could still express myself through my musical instruments.

Would you rather have the Fire Breath Shout but it badly burns your mouth when you use it, or the Unrelenting Force Shout with proper recoil that sends you flying backward when you use it?

by Hahdremro
November 30, 2017

Ruth,  this is the hardest one yet for me. Having to choose between being able to sing or being able to write... I think I'd have to go with the latter. Talking is overrated anyway, and although I'd certainly miss the ability to sing, I could still express myself through my musical instruments.

Would you rather have the Fire Breath Shout but it badly burns your mouth when you use it, or the Unrelenting Force Shout with proper recoil that sends you flying backward when you use it?

Zinrahzul
November 30, 2017
Haha, I'll take realistic fus ro dah because propulsion sounds more fun:

Would you rather hike through Cyrodiil or Black Marsh?
by Zinrahzul
November 30, 2017
Haha, I'll take realistic fus ro dah because propulsion sounds more fun:

Would you rather hike through Cyrodiil or Black Marsh?

Kronvullok
November 30, 2017
I pick Cyrodiil. This was an easy choice because Black Marsh will kill you with disease alone.

Would you rather be stuck in Apocrypha, or have Sheogorath live in your mind? (both last until you die)
by Kronvullok
November 30, 2017
I pick Cyrodiil. This was an easy choice because Black Marsh will kill you with disease alone.

Would you rather be stuck in Apocrypha, or have Sheogorath live in your mind? (both last until you die)

Hahdremro
November 30, 2017

That's another tough one. They both sound so appealing to me! As much as I love Sheogorath, I'd have to go with Apocrypha. As someone who already feels like he spends all his life in a library, getting stuck in Apocrypha wouldn't upset the status quo all that much.

Would you rather be a beggar in Riften or in Whiterun?

by Hahdremro
November 30, 2017

That's another tough one. They both sound so appealing to me! As much as I love Sheogorath, I'd have to go with Apocrypha. As someone who already feels like he spends all his life in a library, getting stuck in Apocrypha wouldn't upset the status quo all that much.

Would you rather be a beggar in Riften or in Whiterun?

Zinrahzul
November 30, 2017
Wow, good question, but I choose Riften, because the presence of the Thieves Guild and their relationship with beggars means I'd probably be paid more...

Would you rather be a Companion or in the Fighters Guild?
by Zinrahzul
November 30, 2017
Wow, good question, but I choose Riften, because the presence of the Thieves Guild and their relationship with beggars means I'd probably be paid more...

Would you rather be a Companion or in the Fighters Guild?

Hahdremro
December 4, 2017
Zinrahzul
Wow, good question, but I choose Riften, because the presence of the Thieves Guild and their relationship with beggars means I'd probably be paid more... Would you rather be a Companion or in the Fighters Guild?

Definitely the Companions. Niin piraak lot zin. I'm the old-fashioned type who believes in the importance of honor, which is the founding principle of all those who follow in Ysgramor's footsteps.

Would you rather have the ability to fly for a few hours at a time, or stay underwater all the time and be an expert swimmer?

by Hahdremro
December 4, 2017
Zinrahzul
Wow, good question, but I choose Riften, because the presence of the Thieves Guild and their relationship with beggars means I'd probably be paid more... Would you rather be a Companion or in the Fighters Guild?

Definitely the Companions. Niin piraak lot zin. I'm the old-fashioned type who believes in the importance of honor, which is the founding principle of all those who follow in Ysgramor's footsteps.

Would you rather have the ability to fly for a few hours at a time, or stay underwater all the time and be an expert swimmer?

Kronvullok
December 5, 2017
I pick flight. I would be able to make several of my strange dreams come true.

Would you rather...
Be able to enter any game? (Death causes immediate expulsion from the game)
OR
Be able to enter any book? (Death does the same thing as the games)

(Entering either would allow you to experience and alter the world in your own way.)
by Kronvullok
December 5, 2017
I pick flight. I would be able to make several of my strange dreams come true.

Would you rather...

Be able to enter any game? (Death causes immediate expulsion from the game)

OR

Be able to enter any book? (Death does the same thing as the games)

(Entering either would allow you to experience and alter the world in your own way.)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.