Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Vokuntuz
January 23, 2018

I would rather be able to flawlessly speak Dovahzul and make my own shouts!

Would you rather:

Have a dragon as a friend

OR

Become Dragonborn

by Vokuntuz
January 23, 2018

I would rather be able to flawlessly speak Dovahzul and make my own shouts!

Would you rather:

Have a dragon as a friend

OR

Become Dragonborn

Hahdremro
January 24, 2018

Depends on the setting. If fantasy, I'd go with unlimited Unrelenting Force, since I know from experience how useful that would be in an age where a fair amount of combat is melee based. If modern, I'd go with flawless Dovahzul and custom shouts, because there are certain to be a few shouts that would come in handy.

Would you rather be a pet cat or a pet dog?

Edit: How did I completely miss that last post? Krosis fah folaasi! My answer to the previous post's question would be to befriend a dragon. Rok aal ofan pogaas onik wah zu'u.

by Hahdremro
January 24, 2018

Depends on the setting. If fantasy, I'd go with unlimited Unrelenting Force, since I know from experience how useful that would be in an age where a fair amount of combat is melee based. If modern, I'd go with flawless Dovahzul and custom shouts, because there are certain to be a few shouts that would come in handy.

Would you rather be a pet cat or a pet dog?

Edit: How did I completely miss that last post? Krosis fah folaasi! My answer to the previous post's question would be to befriend a dragon. Rok aal ofan pogaas onik wah zu'u.

Deyra
January 24, 2018

I would rather be a pet dog. Living life as a pet dog would probably be more exciting than sleeping around all day as a cat, depends on the owner though.

Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire lord?

by Deyra
January 24, 2018

I would rather be a pet dog. Living life as a pet dog would probably be more exciting than sleeping around all day as a cat, depends on the owner though.

Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire lord?

Paalviinsik
January 26, 2018
YolGoraagKaazah

Battlefield 4, Ghosts is pretty much dog doo doo.

Would you rather commit suicide or kill yourself? jk

Would you rather die in honor but painfully or die as the worst person in history but quickly?

Die in honor

by Paalviinsik
January 26, 2018
YolGoraagKaazah

Battlefield 4, Ghosts is pretty much dog doo doo.

Would you rather commit suicide or kill yourself? jk

Would you rather die in honor but painfully or die as the worst person in history but quickly?

Die in honor

Hahdremro
January 26, 2018
Paalviinsik

Die in honor

You forgot to ask a new question. May I suggest:

Would you rather work every day with rude adults or rude children?

(I had a rough day at work and this was the first thing that popped into my mind.)

by Hahdremro
January 26, 2018
Paalviinsik

Die in honor

(I had a rough day at work and this was the first thing that popped into my mind.)

Fronlaasfrin
February 5, 2018
Rude children
Would you rather play video games the rest of your life only stopping to go to the bathroom and eat, or never play video games again?
by Fronlaasfrin
February 5, 2018
Rude children

Would you rather play video games the rest of your life only stopping to go to the bathroom and eat, or never play video games again?

Kronvullok
February 5, 2018
As much as I'd love to go with the former, I'm gonna have to choose to never play video games again. I would be so much more productive.

Would you rather have telekinetic powers but be mute and deaf? Or have super strength but be numb all the time and blind?
by Kronvullok
February 5, 2018
As much as I'd love to go with the former, I'm gonna have to choose to never play video games again. I would be so much more productive.

Would you rather have telekinetic powers but be mute and deaf? Or have super strength but be numb all the time and blind?

Paalviinsik
February 13, 2018
Hahdremro

Sorry

by Paalviinsik
February 13, 2018
Hahdremro

Sorry

Paalviinsik
February 13, 2018
Kronvullok
As much as I'd love to go with the former, I'm gonna have to choose to never play video games again. I would be so much more productive. Would you rather have telekinetic powers but be mute and deaf? Or have super strength but be numb all the time and blind?

Mute and deaf.

Would you rather stop the September 11th attacks from happening, or bring back a deceased relative that passed away from a diesese

by Paalviinsik
February 13, 2018
Kronvullok
As much as I'd love to go with the former, I'm gonna have to choose to never play video games again. I would be so much more productive. Would you rather have telekinetic powers but be mute and deaf? Or have super strength but be numb all the time and blind?

Mute and deaf.

Would you rather stop the September 11th attacks from happening, or bring back a deceased relative that passed away from a diesese

Fronlaasfrin
February 13, 2018
Stop the 9/11 attacks.
Would you rather live life as a movie or a video game?
by Fronlaasfrin
February 13, 2018
Stop the 9/11 attacks.

Would you rather live life as a movie or a video game?

Vuldovyol
March 3, 2018

as a Video game

Would you rather be a Bandit or a Forsworn

by Vuldovyol
March 3, 2018

as a Video game

Would you rather be a Bandit or a Forsworn

Vuldovyol
March 3, 2018

This post has been deleted.

by Vuldovyol
March 3, 2018

This post has been deleted.

Zinrahzul
March 3, 2018
I'd rather be a bandit, because I wouldn't have to be surrounded with all of the political drama associated with it.

Would you rather be a giant in Skyrim, or a Minotaur in Cyrodiil?
by Zinrahzul
March 3, 2018
I'd rather be a bandit, because I wouldn't have to be surrounded with all of the political drama associated with it.

Would you rather be a giant in Skyrim, or a Minotaur in Cyrodiil?

Hahdremro
March 5, 2018

I'd rather be a Minotaur. In the First Era. Preferably one of the ones that's not too far down the line from Empress Alyssia. Their lives look pretty comfortable compared to a Giant's.

Would you rather spend a decade in The Pits or in Quagmire?

by Hahdremro
March 5, 2018

I'd rather be a Minotaur. In the First Era. Preferably one of the ones that's not too far down the line from Empress Alyssia. Their lives look pretty comfortable compared to a Giant's.

Would you rather spend a decade in The Pits or in Quagmire?

Kronvullok
March 14, 2018
One taxes you more physically, and the other does so more mentally...

Quagmire.

Would you rather be stuck in a room with Nazeem for a week, not being capable of killing him? Or be stuck in a room with Heimskr under the same conditions?
by Kronvullok
March 14, 2018
One taxes you more physically, and the other does so more mentally...

Quagmire.

Would you rather be stuck in a room with Nazeem for a week, not being capable of killing him? Or be stuck in a room with Heimskr under the same conditions?
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.