Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

Falin smirked. "I like you already." She let an arrow fly, it pierced the throat of the last soldier. "It would be best to get out of here."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

Falin smirked. "I like you already." She let an arrow fly, it pierced the throat of the last soldier. "It would be best to get out of here."

Emperor of Man
August 31, 2015

We run out of the Dungeon. 'Wait. Do you here that?'

(Que Dovah-Vokun! Or not, you your choice. *Random mumbling, hoping he doesn't look like an idiot, which this very sentence probably does do just that*)

by Emperor of Man
August 31, 2015

We run out of the Dungeon. 'Wait. Do you here that?'

(Que Dovah-Vokun! Or not, you your choice. *Random mumbling, hoping he doesn't look like an idiot, which this very sentence probably does do just that*)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

(Was going to go with Dovah-Vokun, But Vahkon works just as well.)

Falin tensed, that sense of unease was back but stronger. "Get Mortha to-" A scaled arm wrapped around her, pinning her arms against her.

"Oh, leaving so soon?" A cold, feminine voice said.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

(Was going to go with Dovah-Vokun, But Vahkon works just as well.)

Falin tensed, that sense of unease was back but stronger. "Get Mortha to-" A scaled arm wrapped around her, pinning her arms against her.

"Oh, leaving so soon?" A cold, feminine voice said.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

Makor looks back at the voice "Malacath help us! Now another one, and she's a woman."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

Makor looks back at the voice "Malacath help us! Now another one, and she's a woman."

Emperor of Man
August 31, 2015

Mortha shouts 'That's it! That's the creature.'

'So,' I say, 'You're Dovahthur's new pet. What does he use you for? Pleasure?' I emphasize "pleasure" knowing that these are quite susceptible to insult.

by Emperor of Man
August 31, 2015

Mortha shouts 'That's it! That's the creature.'

'So,' I say, 'You're Dovahthur's new pet. What does he use you for? Pleasure?' I emphasize "pleasure" knowing that these are quite susceptible to insult.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

"I'll kick you arse! I ain't losing to some woman!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

"I'll kick you arse! I ain't losing to some woman!"

Emperor of Man
August 31, 2015

(I didn't realize Makor was sexist. Alhough it does make sense with the time period Skyrim is comparable to.)

by Emperor of Man
August 31, 2015

(I didn't realize Makor was sexist. Alhough it does make sense with the time period Skyrim is comparable to.)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

(I'm not actually, it's just in character, but that is why, in that time, that's how it was)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

(I'm not actually, it's just in character, but that is why, in that time, that's how it was)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

The creature growls, barring her teeth. "You are in no position to be making threats." She tightened her hold on Falin.

Falin winced.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

The creature growls, barring her teeth. "You are in no position to be making threats." She tightened her hold on Falin.

Falin winced.

Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

'Release her! I point the Staff at her. 'Or suffer the Gods' ire.'

by Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

'Release her! I point the Staff at her. 'Or suffer the Gods' ire.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

Dovah-Vokun laughed, her black scales shimering blue in the light. "You honestly think I'm afraid of your gods when they can't even touch Thuri?" She flicked her tail. "So let's make this simple; you return the girl, and you can have your little toy back."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

Dovah-Vokun laughed, her black scales shimering blue in the light. "You honestly think I'm afraid of your gods when they can't even touch Thuri?" She flicked her tail. "So let's make this simple; you return the girl, and you can have your little toy back."

Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

"Even better," said Gold, "We kill you to get her back! Or do you wish to demonstrate your power first?"

(I remember this from "The Return")

"Got any fire and/or ice resistance potions, or do you need them?"

(Only Sauriil, Falin, Makor, and Mortha hear the quoted Italics. Vahkon can't.)

by Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

"Even better," said Gold, "We kill you to get her back! Or do you wish to demonstrate your power first?"

(I remember this from "The Return")

"Got any fire and/or ice resistance potions, or do you need them?"

(Only Sauriil, Falin, Makor, and Mortha hear the quoted Italics. Vahkon can't.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

'Even if I had one, I can't exactly get to them . . .'

Dovah-Vokun chuckled. "I see you still havem't learned your place. Even after all of those 'Lessons'."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

'Even if I had one, I can't exactly get to them . . .'

Dovah-Vokun chuckled. "I see you still havem't learned your place. Even after all of those 'Lessons'."

roastedZork
September 1, 2015

when i get there, will i be in a physical form? if so, please make sure i have a scythe.

by roastedZork
September 1, 2015

when i get there, will i be in a physical form? if so, please make sure i have a scythe.

Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

*Growls. Shoots at an eye.*

"SHUT. YOUR. FACE. OR I'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU!" shouted Gold.

by Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

*Growls. Shoots at an eye.*

"SHUT. YOUR. FACE. OR I'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU!" shouted Gold.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.