Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

I'm sorry but . . . you have no physical form.

Mortha growled. 'Damned bitch.'

by Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

I'm sorry but . . . you have no physical form.

Mortha growled. 'Damned bitch.'

Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

*I shoot the other.*

by Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

*I shoot the other.*

Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

Dovahthur teleports here, 'Vokun! Drop the filth! I have plans for them.'

by Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

Dovahthur teleports here, 'Vokun! Drop the filth! I have plans for them.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

Vokun laughed as Gold's shots missed. She blinked and looked at Dovahthur. "As you wish, Thuri." She release her grasp on Falin.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

Vokun laughed as Gold's shots missed. She blinked and looked at Dovahthur. "As you wish, Thuri." She release her grasp on Falin.

Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

"Sauriil, get us out of here!" shouted Gold.

by Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

"Sauriil, get us out of here!" shouted Gold.

roastedZork
September 1, 2015

I end up looking, and I see something which i recognized as mine.

is that... no, it cant be. why would it be here of all places?

by roastedZork
September 1, 2015

I end up looking, and I see something which i recognized as mine.

is that... no, it cant be. why would it be here of all places?

Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

(Your body is destroyed. We established that your soul would be destroyed. You sacrificed yourself, therefore you agreed. You denied that canon, and I decided to be a little more lenient. But if you deny the canon of "your-body-is-destroyed-and-nothing-can-bring-it-back" I will not tolerate it. Just in case Zork found his body. If that is so, I will use the power of veto to make sure that your sacrifice is actually a sacrifice.)

by Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

(Your body is destroyed. We established that your soul would be destroyed. You sacrificed yourself, therefore you agreed. You denied that canon, and I decided to be a little more lenient. But if you deny the canon of "your-body-is-destroyed-and-nothing-can-bring-it-back" I will not tolerate it. Just in case Zork found his body. If that is so, I will use the power of veto to make sure that your sacrifice is actually a sacrifice.)

Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

(And here is a link for proof.)

by Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

(And here is a link for proof.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

Falin winced. 'I think I'll take being called "filth" over being his new plaything.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

Falin winced. 'I think I'll take being called "filth" over being his new plaything.'

Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

I grunt and sit down on a nearby boulder. 'Mortha, what happened while you were in the cave?'

She hesitated, 'They tortured me, there wasn't even a reason behind it. They killed innocent men and women in front of me.'

'Both mental, and physical torture. For just pleasure. My own flesh and blood could do this to his kin. WHY?!' Fire burns a circle around me and is extinguished almost instantly.

by Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

I grunt and sit down on a nearby boulder. 'Mortha, what happened while you were in the cave?'

She hesitated, 'They tortured me, there wasn't even a reason behind it. They killed innocent men and women in front of me.'

'Both mental, and physical torture. For just pleasure. My own flesh and blood could do this to his kin. WHY?!' Fire burns a circle around me and is extinguished almost instantly.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Falin stumbles away from the flash of flame. "What kind of creature could he have even struck a deal with to get that kind of power in the first place? He certainly isn't a Mer anymore."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Falin stumbles away from the flash of flame. "What kind of creature could he have even struck a deal with to get that kind of power in the first place? He certainly isn't a Mer anymore."

Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

I stay silent for a few moments, 'You don't want to know.'

by Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

I stay silent for a few moments, 'You don't want to know.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

"Leave him, I know the pain of losing a loved one." he said with no emotion in his voice

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

"Leave him, I know the pain of losing a loved one." he said with no emotion in his voice

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

So all of us have lost at least on loved one? Falin frowned slightly, but dropped the subject. "It may be best to try and figure out how to get out of this place, whatever it is. Resting and planning may be best right now."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

So all of us have lost at least on loved one? Falin frowned slightly, but dropped the subject. "It may be best to try and figure out how to get out of this place, whatever it is. Resting and planning may be best right now."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

"Let's get out of here, it isn't safe, I'll keep them away." Makor uses Volendrung to make a rock wall so that it can slow them down. "Someone add ice spikes around the rock, and make sure it's thick!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

"Let's get out of here, it isn't safe, I'll keep them away." Makor uses Volendrung to make a rock wall so that it can slow them down. "Someone add ice spikes around the rock, and make sure it's thick!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.