Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'Better idea.' I slightly melt the stone, making it "solid" magma. We head deeper into the forest. 'Let us set up camp here.'

by Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'Better idea.' I slightly melt the stone, making it "solid" magma. We head deeper into the forest. 'Let us set up camp here.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Falin hesitated. "Are you sure about that? You don't seem to be thinking so clearly . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Falin hesitated. "Are you sure about that? You don't seem to be thinking so clearly . . ."

Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'It's fine.' I mutter a quick prayer in ancient tongue and a Golden Light surrounds us. I smile, 'See . . . nothing to worry about. But we must be aware, this does not last forever, and I will need some time before I can use it again, which is why I saved it. Come, you must rest, all of you deserve it.' I prepare a few "beds" to the best of my ability.

by Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'It's fine.' I mutter a quick prayer in ancient tongue and a Golden Light surrounds us. I smile, 'See . . . nothing to worry about. But we must be aware, this does not last forever, and I will need some time before I can use it again, which is why I saved it. Come, you must rest, all of you deserve it.' I prepare a few "beds" to the best of my ability.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Falin turned to Mortha, "You can have one of the beds. You need it more than me." She moved near the edge of the light and sighed as she sat down.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Falin turned to Mortha, "You can have one of the beds. You need it more than me." She moved near the edge of the light and sighed as she sat down.

roastedZork
September 2, 2015

{it was my scythe i saw.}

by roastedZork
September 2, 2015

{it was my scythe i saw.}

Emperor of Man
September 3, 2015

(Didn't you already have your scythe? )

Mortha dropped on the bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

I leaned against a tree, weak. I sighed, 'It'll be over soon.'

by Emperor of Man
September 3, 2015

(Didn't you already have your scythe? )

Mortha dropped on the bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

I leaned against a tree, weak. I sighed, 'It'll be over soon.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin glanced at him. "Not soon enough."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin glanced at him. "Not soon enough."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

Makor looked at the team "After this I'm gonna drink until I can't piss straight." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

Makor looked at the team "After this I'm gonna drink until I can't piss straight." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin chuckled, "If you're feeling bold, come to Valenwood and try Rotmeth. It's far stronger than any mead you're used to."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin chuckled, "If you're feeling bold, come to Valenwood and try Rotmeth. It's far stronger than any mead you're used to."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

"Is that so?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

"Is that so?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin nodded.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin nodded.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

Makor then lighted a pipe to calm his nerves form all the tension and now offered it to Mortha "Up for a pipe?" He looked around, "Gold, anyone?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

Makor then lighted a pipe to calm his nerves form all the tension and now offered it to Mortha "Up for a pipe?" He looked around, "Gold, anyone?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin waved him off. "I have my own, thanks." She pulled out a small bone pipe. "Though if you're willing to light it . . . "

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin waved him off. "I have my own, thanks." She pulled out a small bone pipe. "Though if you're willing to light it . . . "

YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(i've heard that the green pacts aren't allowed to smoke, but not for sure)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(i've heard that the green pacts aren't allowed to smoke, but not for sure)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.