Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VIII: Rulers of Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

'Well may I peer into your mind?....since our minds are telepathically connected at the moment we can see into each others minds....you may search my mind...'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

'Well may I peer into your mind?....since our minds are telepathically connected at the moment we can see into each others minds....you may search my mind...'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

She couldn't help but tense slightly at the idea. 'There really isn't anything worth seeing'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

She couldn't help but tense slightly at the idea. 'There really isn't anything worth seeing'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

'I don't think you'll want to see my past....' He dazed off remembering what happened to his family (It's the same as what I said in Himdah do Deyra)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

'I don't think you'll want to see my past....' He dazed off remembering what happened to his family (It's the same as what I said in Himdah do Deyra)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

She shook her head. 'So just forget about the whole thing.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

She shook her head. 'So just forget about the whole thing.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

'I guess' Hadar continued to sarpen his dagger

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

'I guess' Hadar continued to sarpen his dagger

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Hey Sauriil! Makor! Are you willing to risk your lives?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Hey Sauriil! Makor! Are you willing to risk your lives?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

Falin snorted. "We're charged by the gods with defending all of Nirn and the other realms as well. We spend nearly every day risking our lives."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

Falin snorted. "We're charged by the gods with defending all of Nirn and the other realms as well. We spend nearly every day risking our lives."

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Sauriil chuckled, 'What is it? This better not be a wild goose chase. Remember last time?' He looked at the other Immortals.

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Sauriil chuckled, 'What is it? This better not be a wild goose chase. Remember last time?' He looked at the other Immortals.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

She rolled her eyes in response.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

She rolled her eyes in response.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor chuckles "I liked it." He lights another pipe, throwing the other on the floor. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor chuckles "I liked it." He lights another pipe, throwing the other on the floor. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"This...cult it needs to be stopped....they already have the power to destroy lower daedra like peryite and even zenithar has been destroyed....we should probably help each other to defeat them, I've no doubt that they will grow stronger with every god-like being they destroy......."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"This...cult it needs to be stopped....they already have the power to destroy lower daedra like peryite and even zenithar has been destroyed....we should probably help each other to defeat them, I've no doubt that they will grow stronger with every god-like being they destroy......."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

*have

"It's our job to help Nirn, we'll help." Makor seems to be in a high due to the pipe. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

*have

"It's our job to help Nirn, we'll help." Makor seems to be in a high due to the pipe. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(You and Strun smoke too much pipes xD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Makor does more...) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Makor does more...) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Makor does more...) 

(Even Falin smokes. Though . . . she does get a little high from it so she tends to be pretty chill compared to normal.)

Falin nodded in agreement with Makor. "We're pretty much already involved whether you like it or not."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Makor does more...) 

(Even Falin smokes. Though . . . she does get a little high from it so she tends to be pretty chill compared to normal.)

Falin nodded in agreement with Makor. "We're pretty much already involved whether you like it or not."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.