A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VIII: Rulers of Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She nodded before moving towards her tent. She glanced at the Imperial. "I may have an extra blanket if you'd like it, Legate."

He frowns underneath his helmet, shaking his head as he rises to his feet. He slips his shield onto his left arm and moves to the edge of the camp.

"I will keep vigil for the night. You all rest."

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She nodded before moving towards her tent. She glanced at the Imperial. "I may have an extra blanket if you'd like it, Legate."

He frowns underneath his helmet, shaking his head as he rises to his feet. He slips his shield onto his left arm and moves to the edge of the camp.

"I will keep vigil for the night. You all rest."

Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015

Sauriil looks at Tiberius. I may have convinced him . . . or I may have not. He could still be trapped in his old ways.

He continues to write, and ordered the Spectral Wolves to help Tiberius . . . and keep an eye on him. <'Go! Watch him!'>

by Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015

Sauriil looks at Tiberius. I may have convinced him . . . or I may have not. He could still be trapped in his old ways.

He continues to write, and ordered the Spectral Wolves to help Tiberius . . . and keep an eye on him. <'Go! Watch him!'>

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Wait, this takes place after Rise of the Orcs?! This is a different timeline, I thought :/ Yeah, this is Paragon Tiberius :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Wait, this takes place after Rise of the Orcs?! This is a different timeline, I thought :/ Yeah, this is Paragon Tiberius :P ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

(I honestly don't know where this could take place . . . But meh.)

Falin quietly sighed as she settled down to sleep. A cult with the goal of destroying Anu and Padomay? We might just have our hands full with this one.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

(I honestly don't know where this could take place . . . But meh.)

Falin quietly sighed as she settled down to sleep. A cult with the goal of destroying Anu and Padomay? We might just have our hands full with this one.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015

Makor gets up as his he complains about his throt from the excessive amount of pipes. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015

Makor gets up as his he complains about his throt from the excessive amount of pipes. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Hands full? You best be using all your strength as immortals to take The Cult down they've power from a completely diffrent and dark universe, once they've absorbed/taken the power of the deadra and aedra they will take the power of Padomay and Anu)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Hands full? You best be using all your strength as immortals to take The Cult down they've power from a completely diffrent and dark universe, once they've absorbed/taken the power of the deadra and aedra they will take the power of Padomay and Anu)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Basically Mortha? Hands full? Does that make sense?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Basically Mortha? Hands full? Does that make sense?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(The Cult is FAR MORE Powerful than Mortha)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Meh, your thread. In my threads the cult will still be in the history, albiet altered; they would just be considered a mere nuisance.)

by Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Meh, your thread. In my threads the cult will still be in the history, albiet altered; they would just be considered a mere nuisance.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(They are seriously the most POWERFUL beings in all of TES universe, if they get the power of all the aedra and deadra along with Padomay and Anu....I wouldn't want to imagine what there power would be............)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(They are seriously the most POWERFUL beings in all of TES universe, if they get the power of all the aedra and deadra along with Padomay and Anu....I wouldn't want to imagine what there power would be............)

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Meh, my penis still wins. Because, fuck(ed) yer mom. xD No no, that was mean, jk. But yeah, the Force is the most powerful supernatural thing, ever. Along the same level as the Chaos Gods and the Emperor. )

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Meh, my penis still wins. Because, fuck(ed) yer mom. xD No no, that was mean, jk. But yeah, the Force is the most powerful supernatural thing, ever. Along the same level as the Chaos Gods and the Emperor. )

Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Mortha already has all of that.)

by Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Mortha already has all of that.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(Bruh, srsly do you really have to mention that where EVERYONE can see it, Veyd can EASILY report you for that, you're lucky you're friends with him0

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(Bruh, srsly do you really have to mention that where EVERYONE can see it, Veyd can EASILY report you for that, you're lucky you're friends with him0

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(@Yol, Yes you are right @Lok please don't aggrevate me, I'm stressed enough as it is and I find it offensive when you make jokes on my family)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(@Yol, Yes you are right @Lok please don't aggrevate me, I'm stressed enough as it is and I find it offensive when you make jokes on my family)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Back to the RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Back to the RP)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.