October 25, 2015

(I can see that lmho)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(I can see that lmho)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Even Falin smokes. Though . . . she does get a little high from it so she tends to be pretty chill compared to normal.)

Falin nodded in agreement with Makor. "We're pretty much already involved whether you like it or not."

(Huh?! The Immortals are druggies! xD)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Even Falin smokes. Though . . . she does get a little high from it so she tends to be pretty chill compared to normal.)

Falin nodded in agreement with Makor. "We're pretty much already involved whether you like it or not."

(Huh?! The Immortals are druggies! xD)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Well I don't know how much of a use I am but I will fight to my dying breath" Explained Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Well I don't know how much of a use I am but I will fight to my dying breath" Explained Hadar

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Well I don't know how much of a use I am but I will fight to my dieing breath" Explained Hadar

*dying

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Well I don't know how much of a use I am but I will fight to my dieing breath" Explained Hadar

*dying

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor laughs hard "I like this mans spirit!" His voice changed, as if he just barely trying to speak.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor laughs hard "I like this mans spirit!" His voice changed, as if he just barely trying to speak.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

(Hahaha yeah, they can be. Though given how often they dance along the brink of death, I think they deserve the occasional chill time.)

"Good," she said standing. "Because chances are that will happen or you'll be close to it."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

(Hahaha yeah, they can be. Though given how often they dance along the brink of death, I think they deserve the occasional chill time.)

"Good," she said standing. "Because chances are that will happen or you'll be close to it."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Seems like you have your minds made" Said Hadar with a smirk

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Seems like you have your minds made" Said Hadar with a smirk

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

"We have no choi-" Makor falls to the ground, laughing like a fool. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

"We have no choi-" Makor falls to the ground, laughing like a fool. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

She glanced at him, quirking an eyebrow. "I'm too tired for this nonsense . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

She glanced at him, quirking an eyebrow. "I'm too tired for this nonsense . . ."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(You high sons a bitches xD jking)

"Well I'm going to get as much sleep as I can" Said Hadar getting up and going to bed in his sleep roll

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(You high sons a bitches xD jking)

"Well I'm going to get as much sleep as I can" Said Hadar getting up and going to bed in his sleep roll

Lokonikah
October 26, 2015

Tiberius, the whole time, has been doing nothing but sitting there, looking around between the others of their little group.

by Lokonikah
October 26, 2015

Tiberius, the whole time, has been doing nothing but sitting there, looking around between the others of their little group.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

The Bosmer rubbed her eyes. "Sauriil, would you watch the fire?" Two spectral wolves materialized. They moved over and lay at the Altmer's feet. "They'll keep you company."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

The Bosmer rubbed her eyes. "Sauriil, would you watch the fire?" Two spectral wolves materialized. They moved over and lay at the Altmer's feet. "They'll keep you company."

Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015

'Of course.' He stares at the wolves. He sits down, taking his journal, writing in another entry.

by Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015

'Of course.' He stares at the wolves. He sits down, taking his journal, writing in another entry.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

She nodded before moving towards her tent. She glanced at the Imperial. "I may have an extra blanket if you'd like it, Legate."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

She nodded before moving towards her tent. She glanced at the Imperial. "I may have an extra blanket if you'd like it, Legate."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
THAT NIGHT
Hadar couldn't get much sleep he kept having flashbacks and thoughts about when they would fight the cult. He was used to not sleeping since when he was in atmora all he did was train. In 3 hours it'd be dawn and they would set out.
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
THAT NIGHT

Hadar couldn't get much sleep he kept having flashbacks and thoughts about when they would fight the cult. He was used to not sleeping since when he was in atmora all he did was train. In 3 hours it'd be dawn and they would set out.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.