This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(what when)

(in a year or so, haven't you heard about it?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(what when)

(in a year or so, haven't you heard about it?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

Hadar was out practicing his magick and fighting skills on top of the icy mountains of skyrim (near windhelm) he was their to practice his Race's forgotten art of Magick (mostly Black fire and void magick)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

Hadar was out practicing his magick and fighting skills on top of the icy mountains of skyrim (near windhelm) he was their to practice his Race's forgotten art of Magick (mostly Black fire and void magick)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 27, 2015

Sighing, Falin crawled under a pile of warm furs. Just a little sleep . . . Closing her eyes, she listened to the quiet footfalls of the spectral wolf guarding the area.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 27, 2015

Sighing, Falin crawled under a pile of warm furs. Just a little sleep . . . Closing her eyes, she listened to the quiet footfalls of the spectral wolf guarding the area.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

Hadar didn't sleep he worked through the whole night and left in the morning to go to cyrodil "It's gonna be a long journey"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

Hadar didn't sleep he worked through the whole night and left in the morning to go to cyrodil "It's gonna be a long journey"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

He Appararted to riverwood and start running from there running into the occasional pack of wolves or bandit camp nothing he couldn't handle

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

He Appararted to riverwood and start running from there running into the occasional pack of wolves or bandit camp nothing he couldn't handle

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(imma wait for more people to join)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(imma wait for more people to join)

yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

Oi mate, can I join? By the way, I'm not eperienced in RP, I'll porbably be as Popular as a rattle snake in a lucky dip.

by yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

Oi mate, can I join? By the way, I'm not eperienced in RP, I'll porbably be as Popular as a rattle snake in a lucky dip.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
yoliizqo

(sure you can join just make a character skelly i can make an outline for you to follow if you would like :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
yoliizqo

(sure you can join just make a character skelly i can make an outline for you to follow if you would like :)

yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

Thanks mate, just tell me if you can understand me Australian slang.

by yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
yoliizqo

(yes i can understand you but when your speaking out of the context of the RP just type in brackets just so people know your not talking in the RP's context aight ;)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
yoliizqo

(yes i can understand you but when your speaking out of the context of the RP just type in brackets just so people know your not talking in the RP's context aight ;)

yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

(Thanks again. A skelly is like a profile to put yer character in?)

by yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
yoliizqo

(yup i can make an outline for you to follow and fill out if you like)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
yoliizqo

(yup i can make an outline for you to follow and fill out if you like)

yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

(Ye,)

by yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

(Ye,)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.