A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VIII: Rulers of Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

NEXT MORNING

Everyone woke up and gathered there stuff, helping carry supplies "Some night, eh"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

NEXT MORNING

Everyone woke up and gathered there stuff, helping carry supplies "Some night, eh"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015

Makor grabs his knapsack and grabs some of the supplies "I had a dream." Makor smacked his lips " I was taking a piss, then Falin had a fishing rod, then she was about to kill me." Makor pauses "Think about it 'Immortal Baroth, slain by a fishing rod." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015

Makor grabs his knapsack and grabs some of the supplies "I had a dream." Makor smacked his lips " I was taking a piss, then Falin had a fishing rod, then she was about to kill me." Makor pauses "Think about it 'Immortal Baroth, slain by a fishing rod." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"You clearly smoked too much last night," Falin muttered as she finished packing up the last of her tent. Shaking her head, she looked at Sauriil. "Any leads on this Cult? Know where they've been more active?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"You clearly smoked too much last night," Falin muttered as she finished packing up the last of her tent. Shaking her head, she looked at Sauriil. "Any leads on this Cult? Know where they've been more active?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Hadar up his supplies and spoke to Falin even though she had already asked Sauriil a question he felt the need to answer it for some odd reason " Well it seems they want to concern themselves with the wars if Tamrirl, since they're attacking bith the dominion and empire" replied Hadar
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Hadar up his supplies and spoke to Falin even though she had already asked Sauriil a question he felt the need to answer it for some odd reason " Well it seems they want to concern themselves with the wars if Tamrirl, since they're attacking bith the dominion and empire" replied Hadar

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

"Attacking both the Dominion and the Empire?" The Bosmer frowned. It didn't make sense. If the goal of this Cult was to destroy the gods and steal the powers of Anu and Padomay, why waste time and resources attacking the armies. No, something wasn't adding up about that.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

"Attacking both the Dominion and the Empire?" The Bosmer frowned. It didn't make sense. If the goal of this Cult was to destroy the gods and steal the powers of Anu and Padomay, why waste time and resources attacking the armies. No, something wasn't adding up about that.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

"Completely illogical. Why would god-killers wish to have anything to do with the mortal world?"

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

"Completely illogical. Why would god-killers wish to have anything to do with the mortal world?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

"Could it be a show of power?" She said, glancing at the Legate. "I'll be honest and say I know little of formal warfare."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

"Could it be a show of power?" She said, glancing at the Legate. "I'll be honest and say I know little of formal warfare."

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"A showing of power does not have to involve conquering... Maybe, as powerful as they are, they are merely bored, and see as a game to hunt." The legate shrugs to the group, satisfied with his ten cents.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"A showing of power does not have to involve conquering... Maybe, as powerful as they are, they are merely bored, and see as a game to hunt." The legate shrugs to the group, satisfied with his ten cents.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"Or perahps they want to show their superiority" Suggested Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"Or perahps they want to show their superiority" Suggested Hadar

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

"I'm still not sure what they could gain by doing that though . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

"I'm still not sure what they could gain by doing that though . . ."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.