Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VIII: Rulers of Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(here is the outline make sure to fill in all the stuff ok :)

Name:

Race: 

Skills: 

Weapons: (you can put links or pics of your weapon(s) )

Armor/Appearence: (you can post a pic from the internet to show what your character looks like or just type a description)

Shouts: (you don't have to know any shouts you can if you want)

History: (again you don't have to make a backstory for your character but you can if you want)

Ability (or Misc)

(ya welcome sir lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(here is the outline make sure to fill in all the stuff ok :)

Name:

Race: 

Skills: 

Weapons: (you can put links or pics of your weapon(s) )

Armor/Appearence: (you can post a pic from the internet to show what your character looks like or just type a description)

Shouts: (you don't have to know any shouts you can if you want)

History: (again you don't have to make a backstory for your character but you can if you want)

Ability (or Misc)

(ya welcome sir lol)

yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

Name: Jyliette Lortrush (Call her Lette (kinda like lettus but no s)

Race:  Breton

Skills: Destruction, restoration, alteration

Armor/Appearence: 

Shouts: Nah, none

History: (again you don't have to make a backstory for your character but you can if you want) (If I use this caharater again, I'll make me a history for 'er, but is it ok to got none?)

Ability (or Misc): Heavy armor enchanted with fortify destruction, I use a lot of magic.

by yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

Name: Jyliette Lortrush (Call her Lette (kinda like lettus but no s)

Race:  Breton

Skills: Destruction, restoration, alteration

Armor/Appearence: 

Shouts: Nah, none

History: (again you don't have to make a backstory for your character but you can if you want) (If I use this caharater again, I'll make me a history for 'er, but is it ok to got none?)

Ability (or Misc): Heavy armor enchanted with fortify destruction, I use a lot of magic.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(cool character and you don't hav to hav a backstory. Imma wait for maybe 1 or 2 more people to join if that's alright. Anyway you want to join a group chat with some friends of mine :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(cool character and you don't hav to hav a backstory. Imma wait for maybe 1 or 2 more people to join if that's alright. Anyway you want to join a group chat with some friends of mine :)

yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

(Ace, that's a beut idea. I'll give it a burl.)

by yoliizqo
September 28, 2015

(Ace, that's a beut idea. I'll give it a burl.)

yoliizqo
September 29, 2015

(Would me be rude if I say to get this party started already?)

by yoliizqo
September 29, 2015

(Would me be rude if I say to get this party started already?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

He Appararted to riverwood and start running from there running into the occasional pack of wolves or bandit camp nothing he couldn't handle

(my character Hadar is running in the direction of cyrodil)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

He Appararted to riverwood and start running from there running into the occasional pack of wolves or bandit camp nothing he couldn't handle

(my character Hadar is running in the direction of cyrodil)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Sighing, Falin crawled under a pile of warm furs. Just a little sleep . . . Closing her eyes, she listened to the quiet footfalls of the spectral wolf guarding the area.

(Ahkrin's character, Falin, is asleep (just call her Falin))

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Sighing, Falin crawled under a pile of warm furs. Just a little sleep . . . Closing her eyes, she listened to the quiet footfalls of the spectral wolf guarding the area.

(Ahkrin's character, Falin, is asleep (just call her Falin))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

(now you've gotta start and say where your character starts :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

(now you've gotta start and say where your character starts :)

Lokonikah
September 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Appearance: Link  (Note, only if she's Dragonborn would the horns be glowing)

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth have changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

History: Being born into one of the more remote villages within Valenwood, Falin follows the Green Pact more closely than some Bosmer. As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. In an effort to forget her mistake,  she cut all her ties with Valenwood including her family name. Falin began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of meaning or purpose.

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping clease Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre.

Following her adventures, she continues to wander, helping those in need. However, she never lingers once the problem has been dealt with.

Misc. Being a Bosmer, she is able to command animals for a short while. As the Vessel of Y'ffre, she is able to take control of plants. She's also capable of summoning spectral beasts as well as previous survivors of the Wild Hunt.

(( HAwt. Also, soon, the Paragon Soldier variant of Tiberius, the 'good guy mode', will make an entrance soon. ))

by Lokonikah
September 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Appearance: Link  (Note, only if she's Dragonborn would the horns be glowing)

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth have changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

History: Being born into one of the more remote villages within Valenwood, Falin follows the Green Pact more closely than some Bosmer. As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. In an effort to forget her mistake,  she cut all her ties with Valenwood including her family name. Falin began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of meaning or purpose.

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping clease Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre.

Following her adventures, she continues to wander, helping those in need. However, she never lingers once the problem has been dealt with.

Misc. Being a Bosmer, she is able to command animals for a short while. As the Vessel of Y'ffre, she is able to take control of plants. She's also capable of summoning spectral beasts as well as previous survivors of the Wild Hunt.

(( HAwt. Also, soon, the Paragon Soldier variant of Tiberius, the 'good guy mode', will make an entrance soon. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
Lokonikah

(I guess i will allow you to put tiberuis in this RP seeing as how we need to have kinda OP characters to match the power of these cultists that are as strong if not stronger than the gods and daedra)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
Lokonikah

(I guess i will allow you to put tiberuis in this RP seeing as how we need to have kinda OP characters to match the power of these cultists that are as strong if not stronger than the gods and daedra)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North (packleader perk=white fur)

Species: Orc/Werewolf/Daedra

Skills : Two handed, destruction, smithing and heavy armor

Weapon/s: Volendrung, firebolt storm (it's like firebolt except when it hits something it explodes into rock, it's an unobtainalbe spell in Skyrim you can only get it though the use of Console commands), he can turn into Malacath anytime (that's why he's Daedra), werewolf

Armor: Warchief Armor: http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/13366-3-1334930420.jpg

Shouts: All, (hes dovahkiin)

History: (his entire family was werewolf) His first wife died (he gets remarried) he got killed by Bretons he went in a rage and killed them with a rock. He was about to kill himself, then Malacath stopped him. He saved Orsinium and became the Champion of Malacath, he wields Volendrung and is taught the magic of Malacath.

Home Hold: Orsinium

Misc: He is addicted to mead, Sauriil puts tattoos of a poem in Dovahzul it shapes into dragons Sauriil enchants it increasing the power when Makor uses fire magic, he has tattoos, muscular build, honorable, he gets mad easily.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North (packleader perk=white fur)

Species: Orc/Werewolf/Daedra

Skills : Two handed, destruction, smithing and heavy armor

Weapon/s: Volendrung, firebolt storm (it's like firebolt except when it hits something it explodes into rock, it's an unobtainalbe spell in Skyrim you can only get it though the use of Console commands), he can turn into Malacath anytime (that's why he's Daedra), werewolf

Armor: Warchief Armor: http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/13366-3-1334930420.jpg

Shouts: All, (hes dovahkiin)

History: (his entire family was werewolf) His first wife died (he gets remarried) he got killed by Bretons he went in a rage and killed them with a rock. He was about to kill himself, then Malacath stopped him. He saved Orsinium and became the Champion of Malacath, he wields Volendrung and is taught the magic of Malacath.

Home Hold: Orsinium

Misc: He is addicted to mead, Sauriil puts tattoos of a poem in Dovahzul it shapes into dragons Sauriil enchants it increasing the power when Makor uses fire magic, he has tattoos, muscular build, honorable, he gets mad easily.

Lokonikah
September 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Name: Legatus Tiberius Petronius Vulso, Legio XI Akatosh

Race: Imperial

Skills: Sword Mastery, the Thu'um, Charismatic.

Weapons: Dragonbone Bastard Sword (( Larger than a longsword, but can be used with one hand ))

Armor/Appearence: ESO's Imperial Heavy Armor, full set, no shield.

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Disarm, Whirlwind Sprint, Fire Breath

History: A prominent veteran of the Great War, he holds a mistrust for any Altmer he finfds for obvious reasons, and is a secret worshipper of Talos. He never has agreed with the White-Gold Concordat, and never will

Misc: Primary language is Cyrodiilic, but is also fluent in Common, albeit with an accent. (( Cyrodiilic is latin. ))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A soldier was exploring the woods, cut off from his legion after those... *things* came out of nowhere. What in Oblivion were they? This and many other questions fluttered around his head as he stabbed his sword into the ground, feeling underneath his left shoulder only for it to come back with a good amount of blood. His healing potions had managed to sustain him, but he needs to move before infection kicks in, and he doesn't have any Cure Disease potions with him. He continues forward, only to stumbal on a Spectral Wolf that is currently growling at him. He slowly gets on his knees, placing the sword on the ground before him and lowering his head, a sign to show he does not wish for a fight.

"Where is your master? Could they help this wound and point me in the right direction of the nearest town?" He asks, knowing it to be useless as it probably doesn't understand him at all. Even if it could understand common, he was speaking Cyrodiilic. He must of hit his head pretty hard, as he for some reason forgot how to speak Common.

'But, how can I forget how to speak a whole language altogether? Its magic, must be'

by Lokonikah
September 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Name: Legatus Tiberius Petronius Vulso, Legio XI Akatosh

Race: Imperial

Skills: Sword Mastery, the Thu'um, Charismatic.

Weapons: Dragonbone Bastard Sword (( Larger than a longsword, but can be used with one hand ))

Armor/Appearence: ESO's Imperial Heavy Armor, full set, no shield.

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Disarm, Whirlwind Sprint, Fire Breath

History: A prominent veteran of the Great War, he holds a mistrust for any Altmer he finfds for obvious reasons, and is a secret worshipper of Talos. He never has agreed with the White-Gold Concordat, and never will

Misc: Primary language is Cyrodiilic, but is also fluent in Common, albeit with an accent. (( Cyrodiilic is latin. ))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A soldier was exploring the woods, cut off from his legion after those... *things* came out of nowhere. What in Oblivion were they? This and many other questions fluttered around his head as he stabbed his sword into the ground, feeling underneath his left shoulder only for it to come back with a good amount of blood. His healing potions had managed to sustain him, but he needs to move before infection kicks in, and he doesn't have any Cure Disease potions with him. He continues forward, only to stumbal on a Spectral Wolf that is currently growling at him. He slowly gets on his knees, placing the sword on the ground before him and lowering his head, a sign to show he does not wish for a fight.

"Where is your master? Could they help this wound and point me in the right direction of the nearest town?" He asks, knowing it to be useless as it probably doesn't understand him at all. Even if it could understand common, he was speaking Cyrodiilic. He must of hit his head pretty hard, as he for some reason forgot how to speak Common.

'But, how can I forget how to speak a whole language altogether? Its magic, must be'

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

(i'm thinking if i should make Hadar apparate to you guys)

Hadar was running but all of a sudden he apparated, and he didn't even mean to but he for some reason he didn't have control and was apparated to someplace where he looked up and saw a spectral wolf, an imperial, and a female bosmer. He stood there for a couple seconds trying to figure out what the hell had just happened he then in a blink of an eye he pulled out his 2 black steel daggers from there sheathes on his lower abdomen (his back but lower from the middle of his back) he then put them up in a defensive way "WHO ARE YOU! ANSWER ME!?" He yelled 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

(i'm thinking if i should make Hadar apparate to you guys)

Hadar was running but all of a sudden he apparated, and he didn't even mean to but he for some reason he didn't have control and was apparated to someplace where he looked up and saw a spectral wolf, an imperial, and a female bosmer. He stood there for a couple seconds trying to figure out what the hell had just happened he then in a blink of an eye he pulled out his 2 black steel daggers from there sheathes on his lower abdomen (his back but lower from the middle of his back) he then put them up in a defensive way "WHO ARE YOU! ANSWER ME!?" He yelled 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 29, 2015

Snarling, the spectral wolf spun and lunged at Hadar. Three more materialized and latched onto Hadar's legs and arm as the original clamped down on his free arm. The small tent shifted as Falin emerged, an arrow already nocked and at the ready. "It's never a good decision to draw your weapons in another's camp."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 29, 2015

Snarling, the spectral wolf spun and lunged at Hadar. Three more materialized and latched onto Hadar's legs and arm as the original clamped down on his free arm. The small tent shifted as Falin emerged, an arrow already nocked and at the ready. "It's never a good decision to draw your weapons in another's camp."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.