Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [ND]Elswyer:The Farm Life

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(You... kinda went into suicide mode... I blasted the rock out of your hands, and you called for mother...)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(You... kinda went into suicide mode... I blasted the rock out of your hands, and you called for mother...)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

I know, anyway, where are we?

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

I know, anyway, where are we?

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(When are we gonna get into the part where you are Dovahkiin? Maybe a dragon's looking for you, and you have to kill it.)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(When are we gonna get into the part where you are Dovahkiin? Maybe a dragon's looking for you, and you have to kill it.)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

I'm a dovahkiin?

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

I'm a dovahkiin?

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Oh yeah... Oops, am I suppposed to make that happen or...

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Oh yeah... Oops, am I suppposed to make that happen or...

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Have, IDK, a freaking Legendary Dragon swoop in and take your mom away {Wow, that was dark... ehhh}?)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Have, IDK, a freaking Legendary Dragon swoop in and take your mom away {Wow, that was dark... ehhh}?)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"Mother!" I say as my mom disappears into the clouds in the claws of the dragon. "I guess I didn't leave the dragon-blood back in skyrim."

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

"Mother!" I say as my mom disappears into the clouds in the claws of the dragon. "I guess I didn't leave the dragon-blood back in skyrim."

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

"Your... what?" I ask, confused, "Ko'Do'Kar has never seen a dragon before. Is that what happened in Skyrim?"

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

"Your... what?" I ask, confused, "Ko'Do'Kar has never seen a dragon before. Is that what happened in Skyrim?"

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

​"Zu'u los dovahkiin, I am dragonborn, the only one who can truely kill a dragon."

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

​"Zu'u los dovahkiin, I am dragonborn, the only one who can truely kill a dragon."

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

"Okay, out of all the things Ko'Do'Kar has heard, that is likely the coolest," said KDK.

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

"Okay, out of all the things Ko'Do'Kar has heard, that is likely the coolest," said KDK.

Alduin World Eater
September 10, 2015

"Why did you not tell us this?"

by Alduin World Eater
September 10, 2015

"Why did you not tell us this?"

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

"My past is filled with death and tragety, I left it in skyrim, or so I had thought, the skeletal dragons that I leave behind are also to blame for my panic attacks."

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

"My past is filled with death and tragety, I left it in skyrim, or so I had thought, the skeletal dragons that I leave behind are also to blame for my panic attacks."

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"Skeletal Dragons?" I ask, "What, you mean every time this one encountered a dragon, it ended up becoming a skeleton? Like, when it died?"

*Laughs.*

"That sounds insane!"

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"Skeletal Dragons?" I ask, "What, you mean every time this one encountered a dragon, it ended up becoming a skeleton? Like, when it died?"

*Laughs.*

"That sounds insane!"

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

"It is horrible, Mi'sod absorbs their soul, I feel their knowledge, but also of their sadness."

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

"It is horrible, Mi'sod absorbs their soul, I feel their knowledge, but also of their sadness."

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

(( I'm entering this :D ))

A few arrows follow after the dragon, arrows of Aldmeri make. If the pair were to look behind them, they would see a snow-white, black stripped female clad in form-fitting leather armor, currently in the process of drawing another arrow, before lowering it when she sees it is futile.

"If you're the Dragonborn, why don't you kill the damned thing?" She asks in a light, Imperial accent. ((Still a Khajiit, though :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

(( I'm entering this :D ))

A few arrows follow after the dragon, arrows of Aldmeri make. If the pair were to look behind them, they would see a snow-white, black stripped female clad in form-fitting leather armor, currently in the process of drawing another arrow, before lowering it when she sees it is futile.

"If you're the Dragonborn, why don't you kill the damned thing?" She asks in a light, Imperial accent. ((Still a Khajiit, though :P ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.