Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [ND]Elswyer:The Farm Life

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

"I try to leave my past behind me, and I didn't know it would STEAL MY MOTHER! I would've attacked it but I have no weapons."

*I run up to the mysterious khajiit and attepmt to punch her.*

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

"I try to leave my past behind me, and I didn't know it would STEAL MY MOTHER! I would've attacked it but I have no weapons."

*I run up to the mysterious khajiit and attepmt to punch her.*

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

She sighs as the other female runs up to her, swiftly dodging to the left and letting her run past, shaking her head to herself.

"And your are attacking me, why?"

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

She sighs as the other female runs up to her, swiftly dodging to the left and letting her run past, shaking her head to herself.

"And your are attacking me, why?"

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

"Mi'sod is sorry, after my history with slavers and dead dragon souls, I ahve been left with an emotionally unstable personality."

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

"Mi'sod is sorry, after my history with slavers and dead dragon souls, I ahve been left with an emotionally unstable personality."

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"Hence why Ko'Do'Kar had to blast a sharp rock out of your hands." said KDK.

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"Hence why Ko'Do'Kar had to blast a sharp rock out of your hands." said KDK.

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"I see... You are a magic user, then?" She asked, turning to Ko and giving him a slight look over.

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"I see... You are a magic user, then?" She asked, turning to Ko and giving him a slight look over.

Sharsosah
September 12, 2015

Suddenly, a bandit came out of no where and attacked me, I try to dodge his swing with a large greatsword but he hits my leg, I try to punch him but he didn't feel a thing through his armor. I continue to be beat for a few seconds until I say: "Mi'sod doesn't like his past!" I frontflip over the bandit, pressure point his neck and grab his right wrist. He drops his greatsword, I pick it up and in a matter of seconds, he is dead.

by Sharsosah
September 12, 2015

Suddenly, a bandit came out of no where and attacked me, I try to dodge his swing with a large greatsword but he hits my leg, I try to punch him but he didn't feel a thing through his armor. I continue to be beat for a few seconds until I say: "Mi'sod doesn't like his past!" I frontflip over the bandit, pressure point his neck and grab his right wrist. He drops his greatsword, I pick it up and in a matter of seconds, he is dead.

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

"Well, this is all, random."

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

"Well, this is all, random."

Sharsosah
September 12, 2015

"I may have an amazing skill in swordsmanship, but, I hate killing."

by Sharsosah
September 12, 2015

"I may have an amazing skill in swordsmanship, but, I hate killing."

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

"No, not that. The bandit attack, the dragon, everything. Much more random than I am used to..."

She shrugs to herself, holstering her bow.

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

"No, not that. The bandit attack, the dragon, everything. Much more random than I am used to..."

She shrugs to herself, holstering her bow.

Sharsosah
September 12, 2015

"Mi'sod doesn't think dragons should be here, but there are always Bandits."

by Sharsosah
September 12, 2015

"Mi'sod doesn't think dragons should be here, but there are always Bandits."

Alduin World Eater
September 12, 2015

*I look silently in the direction of which the dragon took Mi'sod's mother*

*sigh*

"Well, I guess we should get going then. But where?"

by Alduin World Eater
September 12, 2015

*I look silently in the direction of which the dragon took Mi'sod's mother*

*sigh*

"Well, I guess we should get going then. But where?"

Sharsosah
September 12, 2015

"To the nearest word wall, the dragons perch themselves there."

by Sharsosah
September 12, 2015

"To the nearest word wall, the dragons perch themselves there."

Alduin World Eater
September 12, 2015

"We are hunting dragons Khariah presumes?"

by Alduin World Eater
September 12, 2015

"We are hunting dragons Khariah presumes?"

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

"I call the loot." She looks to the male. "If you wish for any of it, you'll have to persuade me." She winks at him, adding a slight, teasing sway of her hips as she approaches the dragonborn. "So, which way tp this, uh, Word Wall?"

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

"I call the loot." She looks to the male. "If you wish for any of it, you'll have to persuade me." She winks at him, adding a slight, teasing sway of her hips as she approaches the dragonborn. "So, which way tp this, uh, Word Wall?"

Sharsosah
September 12, 2015

"Mi'sod has no idea and I have no care for love, my past has cleaned myself of love. You cannot perswade me with your body."

by Sharsosah
September 12, 2015

"Mi'sod has no idea and I have no care for love, my past has cleaned myself of love. You cannot perswade me with your body."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.