A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Ya i know but still a sword is still strong and sturdy lol :)

(You see, Uruks are built for strengh and endurance which is ideal for a strong warrior, where as elves are built for speed and strategy/intelligence, ideal for archers/thief type classes) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Ya i know but still a sword is still strong and sturdy lol :)

(You see, Uruks are built for strengh and endurance which is ideal for a strong warrior, where as elves are built for speed and strategy/intelligence, ideal for archers/thief type classes) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(and Kin is a high ranking elf that is taller than most and is quite strong, but he is no match for a horde of uruks by himself i know that but against pursuing elf archers by himself, he'd be able to take quite a number out because of his strength, intelligence and tactics >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(and Kin is a high ranking elf that is taller than most and is quite strong, but he is no match for a horde of uruks by himself i know that but against pursuing elf archers by himself, he'd be able to take quite a number out because of his strength, intelligence and tactics >:)

Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(This is Lord of the Rings. A REALISITIC Fantasy. There is not such thing as swords that large. So a normal Elven Greatsword is the most powerful you can have. Sorry, but this is LotR not Darksiders.)

by Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(This is Lord of the Rings. A REALISITIC Fantasy. There is not such thing as swords that large. So a normal Elven Greatsword is the most powerful you can have. Sorry, but this is LotR not Darksiders.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(fine then my sword is 4'3 that's realistic, cause he is quite tall :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Elves are actually short in LotR. How tall is Kin? And the max size you can have 3'6, no matter the size. Remember, to me, Lore is EXTREMELY important.)

by Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Elves are actually short in LotR. How tall is Kin? And the max size you can have 3'6, no matter the size. Remember, to me, Lore is EXTREMELY important.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(Ok fine his sword on his skelly is 3'6 ok :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(But what's his height? {He says in an obnoxious, stereotypical nerd voice.})

by Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(But what's his height? {He says in an obnoxious, stereotypical nerd voice.})

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(6'8, i want him to be unique :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Never mind, that is three inches taller than the average elf. That is fine. Don't change it. That's an order!)

by Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Never mind, that is three inches taller than the average elf. That is fine. Don't change it. That's an order!)

Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

LitrÇ«nd ducked as an arrow whizzed past. He whispered to his horse, and she went faster. He yells to the others. 'We must hurry!'

by Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

LitrÇ«nd ducked as an arrow whizzed past. He whispered to his horse, and she went faster. He yells to the others. 'We must hurry!'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Ok! You go on I'll catch up" Yelled Kin turning around after knocking down 3 elves on horseback that were chasing him

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Ok! You go on I'll catch up" Yelled Kin turning around after knocking down 3 elves on horseback that were chasing him

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

Agruc draws his Halberd "You go, they want me!"  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

Agruc draws his Halberd "You go, they want me!"  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"And there not going to have you! We need you with us!" explained Kin puting his sword back in its sheate that was across his back

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"And there not going to have you! We need you with us!" explained Kin puting his sword back in its sheate that was across his back

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Let's go!" shouted Kin

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Let's go!" shouted Kin

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

(( THis thread is dead xD ))

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

(( THis thread is dead xD ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.