Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

"Well, they'll have to get through me!" He responds, firing another wounding shot at another elf, grimacing at having to harm anything not evil..

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

"Well, they'll have to get through me!" He responds, firing another wounding shot at another elf, grimacing at having to harm anything not evil..

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(umm dude the elves that are coming after us aren't kin's platoon of 250 elves it's a diffrent one and way less men lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(umm dude the elves that are coming after us aren't kin's platoon of 250 elves it's a diffrent one and way less men lol)

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Oh. Eh, correcting now. ))

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Oh. Eh, correcting now. ))

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015

(Sorry, but I am going somewhere, this RP is paused until further notice. G'bye!

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015

(Sorry, but I am going somewhere, this RP is paused until further notice. G'bye!

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(Is it unpaused yet :P it's been a while)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Must've forgot, probably is) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Must've forgot, probably is) 

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

( Hmm... )

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

( Hmm... )

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015

(Oh, forgot! Unpaused!)

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015

(Oh, forgot! Unpaused!)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

"You elves won't get in the way, this is more than you all understand!!" yelled Kin riding on the back of his huge horse and turning around with his MASSIVE sword getting ready to attack the elves if he must

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

"You elves won't get in the way, this is more than you all understand!!" yelled Kin riding on the back of his huge horse and turning around with his MASSIVE sword getting ready to attack the elves if he must

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(not as MASSIVE as my halberd >:) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(not as MASSIVE as my halberd >:) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

my sword's blade is 5'4 inches and my hilt is 7' so what are you talking about >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

my sword's blade is 5'4 inches and my hilt is 7' so what are you talking about >:)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

my sword's blade is 5'6 inches and my hilt is 11' so what are you talking about >:)

Wait, not even an Uruk can carry that, Uruks are built to be stronger, enduring (not faster or smater doe), do you not know what a halberd is?

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

my sword's blade is 5'6 inches and my hilt is 11' so what are you talking about >:)

Wait, not even an Uruk can carry that, Uruks are built to be stronger, enduring (not faster or smater doe), do you not know what a halberd is?

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(Yes I do it's part axe part spear and is used for thrusting or slashing attacks, more thrusting attacks though)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(Yes I do it's part axe part spear and is used for thrusting or slashing attacks, more thrusting attacks though)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(yes, which is longer more powerful than a sword) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(yes, which is longer more powerful than a sword) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(Ya i know but still a sword is still strong and sturdy lol :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(Ya i know but still a sword is still strong and sturdy lol :)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.