A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Well we better ride faster and hope they don't shoot an arrow in the back of your heads" (remember his armor can't be pierced by arrows or normal swords)

An arrow whizzed past Agruc's head "Shit! They're here!" Elves on white horses increased their speed. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Well we better ride faster and hope they don't shoot an arrow in the back of your heads" (remember his armor can't be pierced by arrows or normal swords)

An arrow whizzed past Agruc's head "Shit! They're here!" Elves on white horses increased their speed. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(fixed it :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(fixed it :)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(no you didn't, if you did it isn't showing up) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(no you didn't, if you did it isn't showing up) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"dammit! go on without me I'll persaude them to stop they will listen to me" said Kin turning his horse around

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"dammit! go on without me I'll persaude them to stop they will listen to me" said Kin turning his horse around

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(This is Middle-Earth. No cursing.)

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(who cares) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(who cares) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(guys back to the RP maybe lol XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(guys back to the RP maybe lol XD)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(i'll persaude them and hold them off you guys go on to the shire)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(i'll persaude them and hold them off you guys go on to the shire)

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( There were things such as damn and hell. But strong language? No. ))

An arrow flies past him as well, before he turns about to fire an arrow at an elven rider only aiming to wound the warrior as more fly past him.

"Dammit. Litrond! Why are they attacking us?" He calls over the beating of horsehooves.

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

An arrow flies past him as well, before he turns about to fire an arrow at an elven rider only aiming to wound the warrior as more fly past him.

"Dammit. Litrond! Why are they attacking us?" He calls over the beating of horsehooves.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(who cares)

Agruc loosk at Talion and hesistates "The Elves, they want me!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(who cares)

Agruc loosk at Talion and hesistates "The Elves, they want me!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"there not getting anything! GO BACK YOU LOW RANKED ELVES OR I'LL MAKE YOU!" Roared Kin (by the way Kin is like a really high ranked Elf warrior he even leads his own platoon of 250 elves)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"there not getting anything! GO BACK YOU LOW RANKED ELVES OR I'LL MAKE YOU!" Roared Kin (by the way Kin is like a really high ranked Elf warrior he even leads his own platoon of 250 elves)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(they aren't low ranked doe and 250 isn't dat much, have you seen Azog's army!, lol) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(they aren't low ranked doe and 250 isn't dat much, have you seen Azog's army!, lol) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(they are a platoon of most of the BEST elf archers and warriors)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(they are a platoon of most of the BEST elf archers and warriors)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(Azog's are army are elites too, Bolg also has an army, also elites)  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(Azog's are army are elites too, Bolg also has an army, also elites)  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(ok lol XD let's commence the RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(ok lol XD let's commence the RP)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.