A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

<<  <  1  2  3  4  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

Name: Talion

Species: Human/Wraith

Weapons: Urfael (sword), Archon (Dagger, literally the shattered sword of his deceased son, visually similar to Narsil), Azkar (Bow, used in Wraith form)

Appearance:   (Search Talion in images)

Armor: Default

Information: Talion was formerly a Gondorian Ranger, as well as Captain of the Watch at the Black Gate of Mordor. When the Black Gate was attacked by Uruks, he and his family were killed by the Black Hand of Sauron. But, instead of rejoining his family in the afterlife, he was possessed by the wraith, Celibrimbor, the one who forged the Rings of Power, including the One Ring. Now, with Celibrimbor by his side ((Literally, sharing his body)), he seeks to one day return to Gondor, ever since his revenge was won and the War of the Ring ended in victory for the forces of good.

Abilities: Expert Swordsmanship, Stealth, and Agility/Freerunning ability. The powers of the wraith, Celebrimbor.

(Yeah! Let the Badassery begin!)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

Name: Talion

Species: Human/Wraith

Weapons: Urfael (sword), Archon (Dagger, literally the shattered sword of his deceased son, visually similar to Narsil), Azkar (Bow, used in Wraith form)

Appearance:   (Search Talion in images)

Armor: Default

Information: Talion was formerly a Gondorian Ranger, as well as Captain of the Watch at the Black Gate of Mordor. When the Black Gate was attacked by Uruks, he and his family were killed by the Black Hand of Sauron. But, instead of rejoining his family in the afterlife, he was possessed by the wraith, Celibrimbor, the one who forged the Rings of Power, including the One Ring. Now, with Celibrimbor by his side ((Literally, sharing his body)), he seeks to one day return to Gondor, ever since his revenge was won and the War of the Ring ended in victory for the forces of good.

Abilities: Expert Swordsmanship, Stealth, and Agility/Freerunning ability. The powers of the wraith, Celebrimbor.

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

A shape could be faintly scene from the top of an ancient tower if one were to look up. Its is unlikely for many foreigners to know who it might be, except, of course, the Maia. But, the Uruks know of him, and fear him nearly as much, if not just as much, as the Dark Lord, himself.

The Gravewalker.

A pair of spectral blue lights in the form of eyes emerge from the Ranger's face, before he stands to his full height with an ancient elven bow, used by the wraith with whom he shares his body, wraith arrow drawn back. Within the next second, an Uruk falls to the ground, bleeding profusely from the back of its head as if something had shot it from behind. They look around, confused.

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

A shape could be faintly scene from the top of an ancient tower if one were to look up. Its is unlikely for many foreigners to know who it might be, except, of course, the Maia. But, the Uruks know of him, and fear him nearly as much, if not just as much, as the Dark Lord, himself.

The Gravewalker.

A pair of spectral blue lights in the form of eyes emerge from the Ranger's face, before he stands to his full height with an ancient elven bow, used by the wraith with whom he shares his body, wraith arrow drawn back. Within the next second, an Uruk falls to the ground, bleeding profusely from the back of its head as if something had shot it from behind. They look around, confused.

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( ;) ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( ;) ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Well... Basically, Talion just sniped an uruk, Yol's Dwarf is gonna go berserk on more of said Uruk's, and Idk about the Maia/Istari. ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Well... Basically, Talion just sniped an uruk, Yol's Dwarf is gonna go berserk on more of said Uruk's, and Idk about the Maia/Istari. ))

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(there i'm a nazgul. I don't want to read everything so just give me a brief summary of it all)

(Please make it lore friendly. There are only nine. I sent you their names.)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(there i'm a nazgul. I don't want to read everything so just give me a brief summary of it all)

(Please make it lore friendly. There are only nine. I sent you their names.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Uvatha

Race: Nazgul (void shadow as well that's the TES part)

Weapons: Nazgul Sword 

Appearence/Armor:

Misc/Powers/Abilities: can Apparate, and can sense power from afar, he can also use the powers of Sithis and can speak in parselmouth, Black tongue of Mordor, and void speak. 

(there i'm a Nazgul, can someone please give me a brief summary)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Uvatha

Race: Nazgul (void shadow as well that's the TES part)

Weapons: Nazgul Sword 

Appearence/Armor:

Misc/Powers/Abilities: can Apparate, and can sense power from afar, he can also use the powers of Sithis and can speak in parselmouth, Black tongue of Mordor, and void speak. 

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(And you have the powers of Sithis. If you are a Nazgul, you must be one of the Nine.)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(And you have the powers of Sithis. If you are a Nazgul, you must be one of the Nine.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(ok :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( :/ Just read the... second half, of page one. And be lore-friendly, too. Am I allowed to play as both Kissari AND Talion/Celebrimbor? ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( :/ Just read the... second half, of page one. And be lore-friendly, too. Am I allowed to play as both Kissari AND Talion/Celebrimbor? ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

(i'm in that dark forest i forget what it was called)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

(i'm in that dark forest i forget what it was called)

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Thank you!)

Litrǫnd stepped in front of the large stone. 'Back to your dark land!'

He raised his staff, and a light shone, clearing the black clouds. The Uruk scattered, 'The wizard! Kill him!'

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Thank you!)

Litrǫnd stepped in front of the large stone. 'Back to your dark land!'

He raised his staff, and a light shone, clearing the black clouds. The Uruk scattered, 'The wizard! Kill him!'

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Dammit, its called The Old Forest, it covers about a thousand square miles, and also has the ferry to the village of Bree, and it also borders the... Southwestern border of the Shire, I think. ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Dammit, its called The Old Forest, it covers about a thousand square miles, and also has the ferry to the village of Bree, and it also borders the... Southwestern border of the Shire, I think. ))

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(Preferrably only Middle Earth characters, but if you REALLY want to, you can have Kissari.)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(Preferrably only Middle Earth characters, but if you REALLY want to, you can have Kissari.)

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Danke! She won't make an entrance till later on, when I feel the timing is right. ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Danke! She won't make an entrance till later on, when I feel the timing is right. ))

<<  <  1  2  3  4  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.