September 23, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I forget, can Nazguls speak in english or do they only speak in whispers and black tongue?)

(I think it is only whispering in the black tongue, I don't remember them speaking any english. Use the dictionary in the first post.)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I forget, can Nazguls speak in english or do they only speak in whispers and black tongue?)

(I think it is only whispering in the black tongue, I don't remember them speaking any english. Use the dictionary in the first post.)

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

'A wizard?' The Gravewalker thinks to himself, before Celebrimbor appears next to him. The unnatural nature of Talion/Celebrimbor may catch Litrond's eye for a moment.

"They need our help, they will be overrun soon." Celebrimbor states with certainty.

Talion nods, before standing and drawing his sword, using Shadow Strike to teleport to one of the Uruk's, slamming it to the ground with his sword buried in its spine. This move shocks the others, giving him and opening to dash forward to them, stabbing one in the gut and tearing his sword out through the side, then decapitating a third. He then  quickly turns around, four Uruk's attacking simultaneously. Even with Celebrimbor, he can't defend against them all.

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

'A wizard?' The Gravewalker thinks to himself, before Celebrimbor appears next to him. The unnatural nature of Talion/Celebrimbor may catch Litrond's eye for a moment.

"They need our help, they will be overrun soon." Celebrimbor states with certainty.

Talion nods, before standing and drawing his sword, using Shadow Strike to teleport to one of the Uruk's, slamming it to the ground with his sword buried in its spine. This move shocks the others, giving him and opening to dash forward to them, stabbing one in the gut and tearing his sword out through the side, then decapitating a third. He then  quickly turns around, four Uruk's attacking simultaneously. Even with Celebrimbor, he can't defend against them all.

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Witch King, Pelennor Fields, Osgiliath, etc. ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Witch King, Pelennor Fields, Osgiliath, etc. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

(can I just speak in a whispering voice?, cause I don't know black tongue and it's gonna take me a long time to write in black tongue if i have to go back and forth with a dictionary)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

(can I just speak in a whispering voice?, cause I don't know black tongue and it's gonna take me a long time to write in black tongue if i have to go back and forth with a dictionary)

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(Veyd, if you are Nazgul, remember NO TES ASPECTS. He is the Nazgul after all.)

Drawing his blade, he swiped at an Uruk's neck. The head dropped the ground, its flesh boiling. LitrÇ«nd jabs with the bottom of his staff. A large ball of fire strikes the group. The surviving Uruks run. He staggers back, weakened.

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(Veyd, if you are Nazgul, remember NO TES ASPECTS. He is the Nazgul after all.)

Drawing his blade, he swiped at an Uruk's neck. The head dropped the ground, its flesh boiling. LitrÇ«nd jabs with the bottom of his staff. A large ball of fire strikes the group. The surviving Uruks run. He staggers back, weakened.

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( They do speak Common, actually, albeit a whisper. First example, Fellowship of the Ring: "Shire... Baggins...",

Something about 'give us the Ring or you will die' to Frodo on Weathertop. In Return of the King, the Witch King is seen speaking Common to several characters on several occasions. ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( They do speak Common, actually, albeit a whisper. First example, Fellowship of the Ring: "Shire... Baggins...",

Something about 'give us the Ring or you will die' to Frodo on Weathertop. In Return of the King, the Witch King is seen speaking Common to several characters on several occasions. ))

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(I actaully don't remember the films too much. I haven't watched them in a long time.)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(I actaully don't remember the films too much. I haven't watched them in a long time.)

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

He looks over to the old wizard, before walking over to him and kneeling, grabbing his watersack and various herbs. He hands the water to the wizard, before taking out a vile of water used for medical purposes, adding it to a small cup (Similar to the ones Japan used in the Feudal era to drink sake and tea with.) before adding a few herbs into it. He then goes through the proccess of mixing it altogether, holding it to the wizard for him to take.

"Take this, it will help with the weakness. The water is to wash the taste down."

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

He looks over to the old wizard, before walking over to him and kneeling, grabbing his watersack and various herbs. He hands the water to the wizard, before taking out a vile of water used for medical purposes, adding it to a small cup (Similar to the ones Japan used in the Feudal era to drink sake and tea with.) before adding a few herbs into it. He then goes through the proccess of mixing it altogether, holding it to the wizard for him to take.

"Take this, it will help with the weakness. The water is to wash the taste down."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(we've watched them like 700 times)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(we've watched them like 700 times)

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Oh, I am still addicted to watching them to this fucking day :D ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Oh, I am still addicted to watching them to this fucking day :D ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

(I forget, can Nazguls speak in english or do they only speak in whispers and black tongue?) Uvatha was in the old forest, alone riding on his black horse. He had stopped because he began to sense a battle, Uvatha then rode to were he felt great power, which was the battle that LitrÇ«nd, and Talion were, he then appeared behind a group of 5 Uruk's and he when he got off of his horse he was extremely tall (he is 6'10) and he spoke in a deathly whispering "Death...to you..." 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

(I forget, can Nazguls speak in english or do they only speak in whispers and black tongue?) Uvatha was in the old forest, alone riding on his black horse. He had stopped because he began to sense a battle, Uvatha then rode to were he felt great power, which was the battle that LitrÇ«nd, and Talion were, he then appeared behind a group of 5 Uruk's and he when he got off of his horse he was extremely tall (he is 6'10) and he spoke in a deathly whispering "Death...to you..." 

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(I'm addicted to reading them. I've read the trilogy almost a dozen times! I'm serious!)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(I'm addicted to reading them. I've read the trilogy almost a dozen times! I'm serious!)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"death to the elves...death to the dwarves.....death to the hobbitss" Uvatha pulled out his sword and held it upwards walking closer and closer to the group saying that phrase

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"death to the elves...death to the dwarves.....death to the hobbitss" Uvatha pulled out his sword and held it upwards walking closer and closer to the group saying that phrase

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

I look back and see a Nahzgul startled my helmet covers my eyes.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

I look back and see a Nahzgul startled my helmet covers my eyes.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.