Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*I fall back because of a cut on my neck that they caused me.*

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*I fall back because of a cut on my neck that they caused me.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*Shar is slightlily wounded but vikor casts a healing spell on him and shar is back in his full power and 4 falmar left *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*Shar is slightlily wounded but vikor casts a healing spell on him and shar is back in his full power and 4 falmar left *

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

I start using my bow so I don't get to close.

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

I start using my bow so I don't get to close.

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*Shar succeeds in killing 2 falmar with his bow and 2 now remains *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*Shar succeeds in killing 2 falmar with his bow and 2 now remains *

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*I sprint at them with my warhammer and take both their heads off with a single swing.*

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*I sprint at them with my warhammer and take both their heads off with a single swing.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*and our heros succeed in defeating all the of the betrayed now they go through the portal in the wayshrine in forgotten vale where 4 more wayshrines remain*

{and i think i should stop now iam getting tired but we will carry on tommorw but not sure when because iam going with my mom somewhere but i will be back as soon as i can }

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*and our heros succeed in defeating all the of the betrayed now they go through the portal in the wayshrine in forgotten vale where 4 more wayshrines remain*

{and i think i should stop now iam getting tired but we will carry on tommorw but not sure when because iam going with my mom somewhere but i will be back as soon as i can }

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*our heros progress throught the forgotten vale and arrive in to the way shrine of sight *

Prelate:"Are you ready to accpet auri-el enlightment on the road to the inner sanctum ,Then may auri-el blessing be with you "

*Prelates casts a spell on the wayshrine and it risies from the earth*

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*our heros progress throught the forgotten vale and arrive in to the way shrine of sight *

Prelate:"Are you ready to accpet auri-el enlightment on the road to the inner sanctum ,Then may auri-el blessing be with you "

*Prelates casts a spell on the wayshrine and it risies from the earth*

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"What? No, I'm not going to pledge my soul to some random person, can't I save Nirn without it?"

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"What? No, I'm not going to pledge my soul to some random person, can't I save Nirn without it?"

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

{he wont take your soul xd he is just asking if your ready for the road to enlightment or your tests he just lifts the way shrine from the earth to draw the water from the basin i was going to say that in the first wayshrine but i forgot sorry about that }

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

{he wont take your soul xd he is just asking if your ready for the road to enlightment or your tests he just lifts the way shrine from the earth to draw the water from the basin i was going to say that in the first wayshrine but i forgot sorry about that }

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

{ok}

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

{ok}

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*As our heros fill the iniitiate ewer 2 frost giants appear*

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*As our heros fill the iniitiate ewer 2 frost giants appear*

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"I got this, I'v nuilt up enough steam to keep all of blackreach going."

*I open a slot on my chest and super-duper hot steam flies out and practically melts the frost giants.*

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"I got this, I'v nuilt up enough steam to keep all of blackreach going."

*I open a slot on my chest and super-duper hot steam flies out and practically melts the frost giants.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

{Althought they are not made of ice they kinda 3 eyed blue fured gianted but lets just say u burned them}
*our heros have burned the giants down and carry on throught the forgotten vale to the shrine of learning where they find another prelate tending to the wayshrine*

Prelate:" are u ready to accept auri-el enlightment on the road to the inner sanctum,Then may auri-blessing be with you " 

*The prelate casts a spell on the wayshrine and it rises from the earth and as our heros fill the ewer 8 giant frostbite spiders appear*

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

{Althought they are not made of ice they kinda 3 eyed blue fured gianted but lets just say u burned them}
*our heros have burned the giants down and carry on throught the forgotten vale to the shrine of learning where they find another prelate tending to the wayshrine*

Prelate:" are u ready to accept auri-el enlightment on the road to the inner sanctum,Then may auri-blessing be with you " 

*The prelate casts a spell on the wayshrine and it rises from the earth and as our heros fill the ewer 8 giant frostbite spiders appear*

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

{In skyrim, they are made of ice, on the wiki, it says ice.}

*I take out my crossbows and shoot them all*

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

{In skyrim, they are made of ice, on the wiki, it says ice.}

*I take out my crossbows and shoot them all*

Lorfeynag
August 1, 2015

*Just before Shar is able to shoot the last one, my blade of ebony sprouts from the last spider's head*

by Lorfeynag
August 1, 2015

*Just before Shar is able to shoot the last one, my blade of ebony sprouts from the last spider's head*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.