Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Alright...Take 2.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

'Yeah, I stopped it. Along with Makor and a few others you don't know.' Sauriil stood silently for a while, 'How have you been. It's been a long time.'

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

'Yeah, I stopped it. Along with Makor and a few others you don't know.' Sauriil stood silently for a while, 'How have you been. It's been a long time.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Still by her fire, Falin watched the villagers disperse. 'Well that was over fast.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Still by her fire, Falin watched the villagers disperse. 'Well that was over fast.'

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I see the fire. 'Hold on.'

We sneak over to the fire. 'Well, well, well. Falin! Well, at this rate I'll probably meet Zork!' I stop, and my voice becomes more serious, almost sad, 'How have you been?'

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I see the fire. 'Hold on.'

We sneak over to the fire. 'Well, well, well. Falin! Well, at this rate I'll probably meet Zork!' I stop, and my voice becomes more serious, almost sad, 'How have you been?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin glanced at him and shrugged, staying silent.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin glanced at him and shrugged, staying silent.

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I sit down. 'Aksel, what have you seen of the new cult problems? They have been causing quite the ruckus.'

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I sit down. 'Aksel, what have you seen of the new cult problems? They have been causing quite the ruckus.'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

"I've heard as well."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

"I've heard as well."

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Where did you come from?)

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Where did you come from?)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(I dunno, I don't know what's going on)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(I dunno, I don't know what's going on)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

"A cult, huh?" Falin muttered. "Why is it everytime I run into you things are going to hell?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

"A cult, huh?" Falin muttered. "Why is it everytime I run into you things are going to hell?"

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I chuckle, 'Everywhere in Tamriel they call my Crowlord. Crows are ill news, and ill news is an ill guest as they say. Oh, I don't know what I'm laughing about, I'm getting old. I need to stop doing all this. And this cult, it has been here for a while.'

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I chuckle, 'Everywhere in Tamriel they call my Crowlord. Crows are ill news, and ill news is an ill guest as they say. Oh, I don't know what I'm laughing about, I'm getting old. I need to stop doing all this. And this cult, it has been here for a while.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin rubbed her eyes and lay back down, staring at the stars. "So who are they? More Dagon or Bal worshippers?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin rubbed her eyes and lay back down, staring at the stars. "So who are they? More Dagon or Bal worshippers?"

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I sat silently. My eyes closed and everything went black . . .

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I sat silently. My eyes closed and everything went black . . .

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin waited for Sauriil to answer. Frowning, she glanced at him.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin waited for Sauriil to answer. Frowning, she glanced at him.

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

You can hear the sound of Oxygen exiting my lungs.

(Which is quite a terrifying sound. I have heard it. Unfortunately.)

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

You can hear the sound of Oxygen exiting my lungs.

(Which is quite a terrifying sound. I have heard it. Unfortunately.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Okay, it's likely because it's 0100 here, but I'm totally lost. What just happened to Sauriil?)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Okay, it's likely because it's 0100 here, but I'm totally lost. What just happened to Sauriil?)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.