Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Alright...Take 2.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

(They were weakened by the fire. I was just finishing them off with some huge force.)

"They seemed practically... sentient," said Gold, "And they were able to disguise themselves as people and elves. That means that anyone could be Corrupted! This is really bad..."

by Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

(They were weakened by the fire. I was just finishing them off with some huge force.)

"They seemed practically... sentient," said Gold, "And they were able to disguise themselves as people and elves. That means that anyone could be Corrupted! This is really bad..."

The Bug Stomper
September 2, 2015

"They must've...evolved, or adapted." He could hear more yelling out. "C'mon, we need to out of town."

by The Bug Stomper
September 2, 2015

"They must've...evolved, or adapted." He could hear more yelling out. "C'mon, we need to out of town."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

"Yeah, it may be best to just leave."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

"Yeah, it may be best to just leave."

The Bug Stomper
September 2, 2015

The cultists/Corrupted charged in very quickly. "Where can we go?" Aksel asked while running away.

by The Bug Stomper
September 2, 2015

The cultists/Corrupted charged in very quickly. "Where can we go?" Aksel asked while running away.

Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'Why are we running?' I ask as I teleport away to a safe location. 'They aren't disguised, it's more like a transformation, like a Werewolf. The reason being because they are partially cured. But not completely.'

by Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'Why are we running?' I ask as I teleport away to a safe location. 'They aren't disguised, it's more like a transformation, like a Werewolf. The reason being because they are partially cured. But not completely.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Falin frowned. "A partial cure might be worse than none at all..."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Falin frowned. "A partial cure might be worse than none at all..."

The Bug Stomper
September 2, 2015

"But they start a cult?! How can they do that half-cured?!" He looked around. "Where are we right now?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 2, 2015

"But they start a cult?! How can they do that half-cured?!" He looked around. "Where are we right now?"

Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'Half-cured means like a Werewolf. I see nothing can cure your idiocy.' I mutter while shaking my head.

by Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'Half-cured means like a Werewolf. I see nothing can cure your idiocy.' I mutter while shaking my head.

The Bug Stomper
September 2, 2015

"Well, do you still have the cure?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 2, 2015

"Well, do you still have the cure?"

Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'The cure is working . . . slowly.' I sigh.

by Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'The cure is working . . . slowly.' I sigh.

Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

(Also for a title, avoid exclamation points, it doesn't seem . . . professional.)

by Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

(Also for a title, avoid exclamation points, it doesn't seem . . . professional.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

"They couldn't be resisting the cure somehow, could they?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

"They couldn't be resisting the cure somehow, could they?"

Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'No, I don't believe that is possible. Dovahthur is dead. He can't help them. The cure is of the Gods, surely it is working.'

by Emperor of Man
September 2, 2015

'No, I don't believe that is possible. Dovahthur is dead. He can't help them. The cure is of the Gods, surely it is working.'

The Bug Stomper
September 2, 2015

(I don't know why, but I decided to go with a classic feeling title with quotation marks and an exclamation mark.)

"Now what? We just wait?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 2, 2015

(I don't know why, but I decided to go with a classic feeling title with quotation marks and an exclamation mark.)

"Now what? We just wait?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

"Just rest for tonight, it's gotten late."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

"Just rest for tonight, it's gotten late."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.