Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Alright...Take 2.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'This area could belong to them, let us move away from here.' I teleport everyone about a league away.

(One league = three miles)

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'This area could belong to them, let us move away from here.' I teleport everyone about a league away.

(One league = three miles)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

"To think that the Corruption's affecting spirits now . . ." Falin shook her head.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

"To think that the Corruption's affecting spirits now . . ." Falin shook her head.

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'It is strange and--' I stop, 'Wait! Mithron had a son. If he was corrupted, maybe his son was part of the deal as well. He is the only possible living thing here with that power!'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'It is strange and--' I stop, 'Wait! Mithron had a son. If he was corrupted, maybe his son was part of the deal as well. He is the only possible living thing here with that power!'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Falin growled, "well that's just great."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Falin growled, "well that's just great."

The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

"Mithron? Son? What's going on?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

"Mithron? Son? What's going on?"

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'Mithron. You don't remember? Dinok?'

(You probably don't remember, but remember Sotha Sil?)

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'Mithron. You don't remember? Dinok?'

(You probably don't remember, but remember Sotha Sil?)

The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

(That was a failed series; I don't remember much from it.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

(That was a failed series; I don't remember much from it.)

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

(Dinok was a character, friend of Aksel and brother of Sauriil. His real name was Mithron.)

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

(Dinok was a character, friend of Aksel and brother of Sauriil. His real name was Mithron.)

The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

"Dinok; I remember him. His name was Mithron? Huh. So the cure didn't get to his son?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

"Dinok; I remember him. His name was Mithron? Huh. So the cure didn't get to his son?"

The Bug Stomper
September 8, 2015

"Do you know where he is?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 8, 2015

"Do you know where he is?"

The Bug Stomper
September 8, 2015

(Does anyone want to start over?)

by The Bug Stomper
September 8, 2015

(Does anyone want to start over?)

Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(Your choice, I guess.)

by Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(Your choice, I guess.)

Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(Also, since this is a discussion, according to the description, shouldn't this go into the Hearth. Just ask a Moderator, like Liis, Mirkrilaar, ASTORKiT or Paarthurnax.)

by Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(Also, since this is a discussion, according to the description, shouldn't this go into the Hearth. Just ask a Moderator, like Liis, Mirkrilaar, ASTORKiT or Paarthurnax.)

Grolahmul
September 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Also, since this is a discussion, according to the description, shouldn't this go into the Hearth?)

(No, because it's still an RP, the discussion is where we converse on what the next adventure is.)

by Grolahmul
September 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Also, since this is a discussion, according to the description, shouldn't this go into the Hearth?)

(No, because it's still an RP, the discussion is where we converse on what the next adventure is.)

Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(Meh. We could use my previous suggestion: just let our characters go on an adventure in which our story evolves as it goes.

by Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(Meh. We could use my previous suggestion: just let our characters go on an adventure in which our story evolves as it goes.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.