Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Alright...Take 2.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
September 4, 2015

Aksel agreed and went to sleep.

MIDNIGHT

Aksel woke up, sensing danger. He trained himself to do this just in case someone tried to assassinate him in his sleep, which almost happened once. He could hear someone sneaking around. He tried to wake the others.

by The Bug Stomper
September 4, 2015

Aksel agreed and went to sleep.

MIDNIGHT

Aksel woke up, sensing danger. He trained himself to do this just in case someone tried to assassinate him in his sleep, which almost happened once. He could hear someone sneaking around. He tried to wake the others.

Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015

(Sauriil doesn't sleep.)

'No need to worry. Just a few hunters finding some food to sell.'

by Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015

(Sauriil doesn't sleep.)

'No need to worry. Just a few hunters finding some food to sell.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

Falin sighed and dozed back off.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

Falin sighed and dozed back off.

The Bug Stomper
September 5, 2015

Aksel lit his lantern and checked out his surroundings. No one was there.

"Where are they? They were just a few meters away..."

by The Bug Stomper
September 5, 2015

Aksel lit his lantern and checked out his surroundings. No one was there.

"Where are they? They were just a few meters away..."

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'Hunters are swift. I am not sure if they are animal hunters, or mortal hunters.' Sauriil grabs the Staff.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'Hunters are swift. I am not sure if they are animal hunters, or mortal hunters.' Sauriil grabs the Staff.

The Bug Stomper
September 5, 2015

"I would've heard them..." 

"Huuuhh..." "What the hell?" "Huhh...AHHH!!!" A light appeared before them and flew towards them. Aksel ducked and it flew over them.

"Ghosts?!" As he said that, ghosts appeared, moaning in agony, as if something was eating them alive. They approached. "They're so loud!"

by The Bug Stomper
September 5, 2015

"I would've heard them..." 

"Huuuhh..." "What the hell?" "Huhh...AHHH!!!" A light appeared before them and flew towards them. Aksel ducked and it flew over them.

"Ghosts?!" As he said that, ghosts appeared, moaning in agony, as if something was eating them alive. They approached. "They're so loud!"

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

I emitted a light.

'Calm! Let Auri-El let your spirits rest. What pains you?'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

I emitted a light.

'Calm! Let Auri-El let your spirits rest. What pains you?'

Grolahmul
September 6, 2015

(Would you care if I gave Gold the power of spirit-talking? You know, only I can understand the ghosts?)

by Grolahmul
September 6, 2015

(Would you care if I gave Gold the power of spirit-talking? You know, only I can understand the ghosts?)

The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

(Sure)

"They sound horrible..."

by The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

(Sure)

"They sound horrible..."

Grolahmul
September 6, 2015

"They would to people unlike me," said Gold. "I'm a spirit talker, as was my father, meaning only I can understand them. They all recognize me as a spirit talker. Of course, when I respond, I sound like them, just so you all know."

(Bold Itallics means ghosts. Quoted Bold Itallics means my response.)

Help us, spirit-speaker. There is a plague in the air, affecting all, including the Wild animals, and us, the Undead.

"Don't worry. These people and I will help. This Altmer, named Sauriil, is the Vessel of Auri-El. This Bosmer, named Falin, holds Y'ffre. And this Orc, named Makor, holds Malacath. They are the Immortals."

(Is this before Falin and Makor became Immortals, or after?)

"The corruption's starting to affect the wild animals and undead, too," said Gold, "Soon these Ghosts will be nothing but shadowed murderous husks. I told them that we could help, especially you *Points to Sauriil, Falin and Makor.*, the Immortals."

by Grolahmul
September 6, 2015

"They would to people unlike me," said Gold. "I'm a spirit talker, as was my father, meaning only I can understand them. They all recognize me as a spirit talker. Of course, when I respond, I sound like them, just so you all know."

(Bold Itallics means ghosts. Quoted Bold Itallics means my response.)

Help us, spirit-speaker. There is a plague in the air, affecting all, including the Wild animals, and us, the Undead.

"Don't worry. These people and I will help. This Altmer, named Sauriil, is the Vessel of Auri-El. This Bosmer, named Falin, holds Y'ffre. And this Orc, named Makor, holds Malacath. They are the Immortals."

(Is this before Falin and Makor became Immortals, or after?)

"The corruption's starting to affect the wild animals and undead, too," said Gold, "Soon these Ghosts will be nothing but shadowed murderous husks. I told them that we could help, especially you *Points to Sauriil, Falin and Makor.*, the Immortals."

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

(After, I think.)

'Damn! Even after Dovahthur's death. How? Could the cultists have kept a sample and recreated them?'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

(After, I think.)

'Damn! Even after Dovahthur's death. How? Could the cultists have kept a sample and recreated them?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Falin sat up and was silent for a moment. "It's hard to say. But if they did recreate them, there would have to be some really powerful mages behind this."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Falin sat up and was silent for a moment. "It's hard to say. But if they did recreate them, there would have to be some really powerful mages behind this."

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

I look worried, 'Whoever is powerful enough to create this . . .'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

I look worried, 'Whoever is powerful enough to create this . . .'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

"Is a serious threat, that's for sure."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

"Is a serious threat, that's for sure."

The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

"Goldiir, can you make them go away? If we're gonna stop the Corruption, we need our rest."

by The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

"Goldiir, can you make them go away? If we're gonna stop the Corruption, we need our rest."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.