Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Alright...Take 2.

1  2  3  7  8  9  10 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
August 23, 2015

I don't know where this will go, but hopefully it'll go somewhere good. First, we should introduce our characters, obviously, and then decide: What will we do? We should post ideas and create stories. This thread should be ongoing with several different stories with all of our characters working together.

My character is Aksel, a young wood elf with decent fighting skills and amazing stealth. His old village was invaded by Imperials and he ran away with a shard of the village crystal. Unknown to him, he has a Daedra shard of Nocturnal within him.

by The Bug Stomper
August 23, 2015

I don't know where this will go, but hopefully it'll go somewhere good. First, we should introduce our characters, obviously, and then decide: What will we do? We should post ideas and create stories. This thread should be ongoing with several different stories with all of our characters working together.

My character is Aksel, a young wood elf with decent fighting skills and amazing stealth. His old village was invaded by Imperials and he ran away with a shard of the village crystal. Unknown to him, he has a Daedra shard of Nocturnal within him.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth

Race: Orc

Sex: Male

Imperial or Stormcloak: Stormcloak

Class: Warrior/Berserker/Dovahkiin

Unique things: He is the king of the Orcish Unity, Makor is the Champion of Malacath he is the Dovahkiin he killed Alduin

Affiliation(s): Malacath/Aedra, The Orcish Unity, Tamriel (because Makor is Dovahkiin, and he is a relivier)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth

Race: Orc

Imperial or Stormcloak: Stormcloak

Class: Warrior/Berserker/Dovahkiin

Unique things: He is the king of the Orcish Unity, Makor is the Champion of Malacath he is the Dovahkiin he killed Alduin

Affiliation(s): Malacath/Aedra, The Orcish Unity, Tamriel (because Makor is Dovahkiin, and he is a relivier)

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Race: Altmer

Age: 5, 000+ (90 in human years, but he will stay 90 forever, for he has Corprus, so he has no need for any sustanance and is 100% resistant to disease, because he's the Nerevarine, duh.)

Class: Warlock/Nerevarine

Affiliation: The Aedra

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Race: Altmer

Age: 5, 000+ (90 in human years, but he will stay 90 forever, for he has Corprus, so he has no need for any sustanance and is 100% resistant to disease, because he's the Nerevarine, duh.)

Class: Warlock/Nerevarine

Affiliation: The Aedra

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

My idea, let the story speak for itself. No plot or anything, just a neverending adventure of randomness (not literally neverending of course.)

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

My idea, let the story speak for itself. No plot or anything, just a neverending adventure of randomness (not literally neverending of course.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Name: Falin

Race: Bosmer

Class: Agent

Skilled in the arts of stealth, archery and speechcraft, Falin wanders Tamriel in search of some kind of meaning. As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. In an effort to forget her mistake,  she cut all her ties with Valenwood including her family name. However, she still follows the Green Pact.

(Ah the joys of really having one character fleshed out)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Name: Falin

Race: Bosmer

Class: Agent

Skilled in the arts of stealth, archery and speechcraft, Falin wanders Tamriel in search of some kind of meaning. As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. In an effort to forget her mistake,  she cut all her ties with Valenwood including her family name. However, she still follows the Green Pact.

(Ah the joys of really having one character fleshed out)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

(so what do we do)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

(so what do we do)

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

(Play the waiting game. YAY! My favorite kind. Goddamnit!)

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

(Play the waiting game. YAY! My favorite kind. Goddamnit!)

The Bug Stomper
August 24, 2015

Sorry for the wait. Also, I was thinking of episodes, long stories that eventually end. Right after that, we come up with a new episode with a new adventure.

Ideas?

(My idea is about a spreading cult with strange, violent rituals that eventually goes too far and forces the characters to take action.)

by The Bug Stomper
August 24, 2015

Sorry for the wait. Also, I was thinking of episodes, long stories that eventually end. Right after that, we come up with a new episode with a new adventure.

Ideas?

(My idea is about a spreading cult with strange, violent rituals that eventually goes too far and forces the characters to take action.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

(No idea how to get the first little adventure going, but may as well start something.)

Falin lay next to the fire, staring up at the stars. She'd recently traded most of the meat and all of the pelts she had gathered to a small caravan. 'Wish they would have paid a little more for them.' She thought, listening to the crackle of the fire and the sounds of the creatures that called the night their domain.

(Like I said, no idea for a story, but it's something.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

(No idea how to get the first little adventure going, but may as well start something.)

Falin lay next to the fire, staring up at the stars. She'd recently traded most of the meat and all of the pelts she had gathered to a small caravan. 'Wish they would have paid a little more for them.' She thought, listening to the crackle of the fire and the sounds of the creatures that called the night their domain.

(Like I said, no idea for a story, but it's something.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

(Yay posting at the same time! :P But that idea could be good, AKH)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

(Yay posting at the same time! :P But that idea could be good, AKH)

The Bug Stomper
August 24, 2015

She could hear yelling near her. Someone was running away.

Aksel ran for his life, as he did many times before. The angry villagers chased after him with their weapons.

Reaching a cave, he hid next to the entrance. The villagers slowed down as they approached it. Aksel sprung out and knocked out one of them with a club. He quickly drew his short sword, ready for an intense fight.

by The Bug Stomper
August 24, 2015

She could hear yelling near her. Someone was running away.

Aksel ran for his life, as he did many times before. The angry villagers chased after him with their weapons.

Reaching a cave, he hid next to the entrance. The villagers slowed down as they approached it. Aksel sprung out and knocked out one of them with a club. He quickly drew his short sword, ready for an intense fight.

Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

Sauriil looked off in the distance and saw the commotion. 'Who . . .? Is it? It is!'

I walked over to the crowd. 'Calm down everyone! Calm!'

The villagers stepped back and bowed, 'Vessel of Akatosh! It is an honor.'

'Rise. Aksel next time, try not to steal!' I hit him with the Staff of Magnus.

by Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

Sauriil looked off in the distance and saw the commotion. 'Who . . .? Is it? It is!'

I walked over to the crowd. 'Calm down everyone! Calm!'

The villagers stepped back and bowed, 'Vessel of Akatosh! It is an honor.'

'Rise. Aksel next time, try not to steal!' I hit him with the Staff of Magnus.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Falin could hear the angered crowd nearby. "Now what . . .?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Falin could hear the angered crowd nearby. "Now what . . .?"

The Bug Stomper
August 24, 2015

"Saurill!" Aksel sarcastically exclaimed and rubbed his head. "How nice." He handed a bag back to a villager, who scowled. "How about we go to the nearest town? Er, the second nearest."

by The Bug Stomper
August 24, 2015

"Saurill!" Aksel sarcastically exclaimed and rubbed his head. "How nice." He handed a bag back to a villager, who scowled. "How about we go to the nearest town? Er, the second nearest."

The Bug Stomper
August 24, 2015

"How have you been doing, Saurill? You heard about that plague over at Valenwood? Spread pretty far."

by The Bug Stomper
August 24, 2015

"How have you been doing, Saurill? You heard about that plague over at Valenwood? Spread pretty far."

1  2  3  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.