Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Alright...Take 2.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Well, most would think he just died. But there is something else happening here . . . *queue evil laugh*)

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Well, most would think he just died. But there is something else happening here . . . *queue evil laugh*)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(I dunno what's going on)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(I dunno what's going on)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Hahaha well he doesn't need to eat, drink, or sleep. Doubt breathing's super high on his list of needs too. Granted Aksel prob doesn't know that...)

Falin growled a little and sat back up. "Can I have one night with you where things don't do this?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Hahaha well he doesn't need to eat, drink, or sleep. Doubt breathing's super high on his list of needs too. Granted Aksel prob doesn't know that...)

Falin growled a little and sat back up. "Can I have one night with you where things don't do this?"

The Bug Stomper
August 25, 2015

"Hopefully he hurries up so we can get out of the woods. Also, about the cult, I heard that they hang out at the town I talked about."

by The Bug Stomper
August 25, 2015

"Hopefully he hurries up so we can get out of the woods. Also, about the cult, I heard that they hang out at the town I talked about."

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Sauriil wakes up. He swiftly gets up, 'We need to leave now!'

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Sauriil wakes up. He swiftly gets up, 'We need to leave now!'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Makor is sitting in the town tavern and having drink. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Makor is sitting in the town tavern and having drink. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin blinked. "What's going on now?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin blinked. "What's going on now?"

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

'The cult!' I pull everyone up and begin to speed walk to the next town.

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

'The cult!' I pull everyone up and begin to speed walk to the next town.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin sighed and grabbed her equipment, quickly packing the little camp back up and putting it away in her saddle bags. Climbing on, she followed them.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin sighed and grabbed her equipment, quickly packing the little camp back up and putting it away in her saddle bags. Climbing on, she followed them.

The Bug Stomper
August 25, 2015

"Wait, we're stopping the cult?! I just wanted to meet up!"

by The Bug Stomper
August 25, 2015

"Wait, we're stopping the cult?! I just wanted to meet up!"

Grolahmul
August 26, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Nickname: Gold)

Race: Argonian

Class: Thief, assassin

Specalization: Thieves' Guild, not a Nightningale. Dark Brotherhood, the Listener.

Weapons: Daggers, Greatsword: Diinaan Faazhus (Frozen Misery), Elven Sword of Gleaning (Take 10 Stamina from an opponent you hit.), Elven Bow.

History: I had joined the Thieves' Guild a while ago and met Sauriil first waking from his blindness caused by reading an Elder Scroll. We, Falin, and some others later saved the world from Molaag Bal. A few months later, we met up, met some new friends, and tried saving the world from a Shadow Plague that turned Valenwood's Bosmer into shadow cannibals. Zork sacrificed himself in the process. I was found by the Brotherhood, who accused me for Zork's sacrafice. Apparently, someone had a contract on him that I stole. So I had to join, and found that it was just... for me.

by Grolahmul
August 26, 2015

Class: Thief, assassin

Specalization: Thieves' Guild, not a Nightningale. Dark Brotherhood, the Listener.

Weapons: Daggers, Greatsword: Diinaan Faazhus (Frozen Misery), Elven Sword of Gleaning (Take 10 Stamina from an opponent you hit.), Elven Bow.

History: I had joined the Thieves' Guild a while ago and met Sauriil first waking from his blindness caused by reading an Elder Scroll. We, Falin, and some others later saved the world from Molaag Bal. A few months later, we met up, met some new friends, and tried saving the world from a Shadow Plague that turned Valenwood's Bosmer into shadow cannibals. Zork sacrificed himself in the process. I was found by the Brotherhood, who accused me for Zork's sacrafice. Apparently, someone had a contract on him that I stole. So I had to join, and found that it was just... for me.

The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

They eventually reached the town, walking down the streets. Aksel searched for his favorite place to eat; it was nearby. Walking down the paths, they almost immediately found some shirtless people walking in a line, blood all over their bodies.

by The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

They eventually reached the town, walking down the streets. Aksel searched for his favorite place to eat; it was nearby. Walking down the paths, they almost immediately found some shirtless people walking in a line, blood all over their bodies.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015
GoldGonian

Class: Thief

Specalization: Thieves' Guild, not a Nightningale

History: I had joined the Thieves' Guild a while ago and met Sauriil first waking from his blindness caused by reading an Elder Scroll. We, Falin, and some others later saved the world from Molaag Bal. A few months later, we met up, met some new friends, and tried saving the world from a Shadow Plague that turned Valenwood's Bosmer into shadow cannibals. Zork sacrificed himself in the process. I now travel Tamriel, trying to find and end trouble.

(how does he carry that, and he's a thief, he carries around a greatsword)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015
GoldGonian

Class: Thief

Specalization: Thieves' Guild, not a Nightningale

History: I had joined the Thieves' Guild a while ago and met Sauriil first waking from his blindness caused by reading an Elder Scroll. We, Falin, and some others later saved the world from Molaag Bal. A few months later, we met up, met some new friends, and tried saving the world from a Shadow Plague that turned Valenwood's Bosmer into shadow cannibals. Zork sacrificed himself in the process. I now travel Tamriel, trying to find and end trouble.

(how does he carry that, and he's a thief, he carries around a greatsword)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

(Prob just doesn't have it on him when he's actually trying to steal something.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

(Prob just doesn't have it on him when he's actually trying to steal something.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Falin frowned, what's the deal with them? Rescued prisoners?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Falin frowned, what's the deal with them? Rescued prisoners?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.