Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Dragonriders (ENDED)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  20  21  22  23 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

The bartender walks away "You fool, what do you know? We Orcs fight all day, we need to relax to, get some mead bed a couple of women along the way."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

The bartender walks away "You fool, what do you know? We Orcs fight all day, we need to relax to, get some mead bed a couple of women along the way."

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Name: (dragon's name is) Sharsosah (the guys name is) Bibo90

Race: Sharsosah (dovah), Bibo90 is Khajiit

Skills: Sharsosah is respectful and never wants an unfair fight, he also has poisoned claws, Bibo90 is super sneaky, super agile, and an awesome swordsman.

Weapons: Poisoned claws (both of them), Dual wielding nightingale swords.

Apearrence: Sharsosah has dark blue scales on his back and a grey belly and grey wing membrane. Nightingale armor, no flesh showing. 

Shouts?: Slow time, Yol toor shul, Ice form, elemental fury.

History: Bibo90's history is on my character storage thread. Sharsosah served with Paarthurnax and has secretly guarded Bibo90 until now.

Current place on Nirn: Riften 

Misc?: Good?

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Name: (dragon's name is) Sharsosah (the guys name is) Bibo90

Race: Sharsosah (dovah), Bibo90 is Khajiit

Skills: Sharsosah is respectful and never wants an unfair fight, he also has poisoned claws, Bibo90 is super sneaky, super agile, and an awesome swordsman.

Weapons: Poisoned claws (both of them), Dual wielding nightingale swords.

Apearrence: Sharsosah has dark blue scales on his back and a grey belly and grey wing membrane. Nightingale armor, no flesh showing. 

Shouts?: Slow time, Yol toor shul, Ice form, elemental fury.

History: Bibo90's history is on my character storage thread. Sharsosah served with Paarthurnax and has secretly guarded Bibo90 until now.

Current place on Nirn: Riften 

Misc?: Good?

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"ya i bet you'd love to try and pick up some innocent young ladie...but this lovely young ladie *Alexa points to herself* just happens to be a dragonrider that isn't from cyrodil" Said Alexa to the drunk orc 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"ya i bet you'd love to try and pick up some innocent young ladie...but this lovely young ladie *Alexa points to herself* just happens to be a dragonrider that isn't from cyrodil" Said Alexa to the drunk orc 

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Did I hear dragon rider?"

*A khajiit wearing a cloak hiding his armor stands in a corner alone.*

{Veyd, revise your characters on the character storage thread, they aren't fit to the skelly.}

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Did I hear dragon rider?"

*A khajiit wearing a cloak hiding his armor stands in a corner alone.*

{Veyd, revise your characters on the character storage thread, they aren't fit to the skelly.}

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"You're a Dragonrider?!" Makor laughs, he looks at Bibo90 "What do you care, cat?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"You're a Dragonrider?!" Makor laughs, he looks at Bibo90 "What do you care, cat?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"see look at what you did you orc your attracting attention *Alexa looks at the khajiit* yes i'm a dragon rider but i'm not from cyrodil"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"see look at what you did you orc your attracting attention *Alexa looks at the khajiit* yes i'm a dragon rider but i'm not from cyrodil"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015
Sharsosah

(i did)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015
Sharsosah

(i did)

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I ride my protector, I am on a secret mission, but I wish to have an adventure along the way. I'm Bibo90."

{You can't see that I'm a Nightingale because I have a big cloak}

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I ride my protector, I am on a secret mission, but I wish to have an adventure along the way. I'm Bibo90."

{You can't see that I'm a Nightingale because I have a big cloak}

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

(are dragonriders Dovahkiin too?)

"I'm a Dragonrider, it is our sacred duty to obey Paarthunax (both the creator and the dragon) and protect the Dragons from getting killed, in return we have dragons as mentors, friends and even family."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

(are dragonriders Dovahkiin too?)

"I'm a Dragonrider, it is our sacred duty to obey Paarthunax (both the creator and the dragon) and protect the Dragons from getting killed, in return we have dragons as mentors, friends and even family."

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

{Your first Chacter shouldn't have the Unique things about them and it shout have a section about their current hold.}

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

{Your first Chacter shouldn't have the Unique things about them and it shout have a section about their current hold.}

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I don't trust Paarthurnax. But since my protector trusts him, I will accept him, for now..."

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I don't trust Paarthurnax. But since my protector trusts him, I will accept him, for now..."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"well in that case why don't you come sit and listen to the stories of the drunk orc" said Alexa grabbing a bottle of black-briar reserve from the  drunk orc before he opened it"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"well in that case why don't you come sit and listen to the stories of the drunk orc" said Alexa grabbing a bottle of black-briar reserve from the  drunk orc before he opened it"

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I will not drink, now, Alexis and who are you, green-pig?"

(I'm not being mean, I am being Khajiit speak.)

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

Alexa pulls out her lute again and sings/plays the tale of the tongues "https://youtu.be/UjEpw4O-WNI?t=28........how was that"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

Alexa pulls out her lute again and sings/plays the tale of the tongues "https://youtu.be/UjEpw4O-WNI?t=28........how was that"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Sharsosah

(don't worry I know!)

"You better watch what you say, cat I am the Chief of Orsinium!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Sharsosah

(don't worry I know!)

"You better watch what you say, cat I am the Chief of Orsinium!"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.